GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
Louisa County Sheriff’s Office PIO speaking. Search for Isabel Hicks continues. Our resolve to get her home only strengthens.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Multiple calls about additional places of interest coming in.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Isabel is unharmed. Bruce did not show aggression towards her during that Monday night sighting.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

This has been a long, extensive search for a lot of people. Searching dense forests, abandoned buildings, homes, garages.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Well over 200 people involved in the on the ground search.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Investigators say they are breaking down the staging area/command post that’s been set up since Monday’s sighting. Moving to a more mobile operation and sending resources to where they’re needed/tipped off to, but will redeploy CP if necessary.
Cam Thompson on Twitter

Cam Thompson (@CamThompsonCBS6) | Twitter

Lol! Got tossed out of Girl Scouts! It’s leaf season, not a lot of leaves to hide anything. Tree stands (think hunters on platforms in trees) would be bark chamo, I would think.

Ha ha! I got tossed out too. My friend and I kept taking off and going on our own during girl scout camping and other overnight trips. Very bad!

What’s the latest here? Any sightings today? Any more updates?

Ha ha! I got tossed out too. My friend and I kept taking off and going on our own during girl scout camping and other overnight trips. Very bad!

So happy to see you !!!

Everyone's wondering what a person helping Bruce could be charged with?

Thanks !!!

@gitana1 Hope you can help us :)

Always value your Expertise.:rolleyes:

Yes. Give me a bit to get the law. Preliminarily, telling someone they’re wanted would not be a crime. Even telling them to run or that cops are in the area wouldn’t be. They’d have to do something concrete like lie to LE, provide money, food, a vehicle, equipment, or shelter. Etc.

Yes. Give me a bit to get the law. Preliminarily, telling someone they’re wanted would not be a crime. Even telling them to run or that cops are in the area wouldn’t be. They’d have to do something concrete like lie to LE, provide money, food, a vehicle, equipment, or shelter. Etc.

Yes, we're wondering IF a local is helping them hide, provide food etc.

I always look to you for wise knowledge !!!

Always.... Many thanks!!!!

I may or may not have helped put one of my fellow girl scouts in a wagon at the top of our neighborhood hill. Yep, there were no brakes :rolleyes: This was on the same day we helped welcome the Clintons at the governor’s mansion to the G8 summit. I’m quite sure my mother is still proud lol.

(no scouts were harmed but it was the end of my journey)

Last edited:

Thank you Gitana!
Answers my questions.

Come visit me in Virginia I've got s'mores and a really nice camper for glamming. We can do the fairy circle and the whole nine. I'm might can dig up my beannie cap and a few badges. :):confused:

I may or may not have helped put one of my fellow girl scouts in a wagon at the top of our neighborhood hill. Yep, there were no brakes :rolleyes: This was on the same day we welcomed the Clinton’s at the governor’s mansion to the G8 summit. I’m quite sure my mother is still proud lol.

(no scouts were harmed but it was the end of my journey)

@gitana1 and @KayElJay

So happy to see you !!!

Everyone's wondering what a person helping Bruce could be charged with?

Thanks !!!

I reviewed. It’s a bit confusing. She was abducted but she continues to be abducted so I’m unclear whether someone who aids him would be considered a principal in the second degree or an accessory after the fact. If an accessory after the fact it appears to be a misdemeanor carrying up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

What Is an Accessory after the Fact?

If it’s a principal in the second degree who aids the continued commission of a crime they are looking at the same penalty as the kidnapper is. So 1-10 years for helping this guy keep Isabel:

Code of Virginia Code - Chapter 2. Principals and Accessories

§ 18.2-47. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment

§ 18.2-10. Punishment for conviction of felony; penalty

CrimLaw: Principals, Conspirators, and Accessories

I reviewed. It’s a bit confusing. She was abducted but she continues to be abducted so I’m unclear whether someone who aids him would be considered a principal in the second degree or an accessory after the fact. If an accessory after the fact it appears to be a misdemeanor carrying up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine.

What Is an Accessory after the Fact?

If it’s a principal in the second degree who aids the continued commission of a crime they are looking at the same penalty as the kidnapper is. So 1-10 years for helping this guy keep Isabel:

Code of Virginia Code - Chapter 2. Principals and Accessories

§ 18.2-47. Abduction and kidnapping defined; punishment

§ 18.2-10. Punishment for conviction of felony; penalty

CrimLaw: Principals, Conspirators, and Accessories

Thanks for looking all this up!!!

I truly believe someone is helping them, especially since they were see locally. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back