VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you all for keeping up on dad's case it shouldn't be much longer I keep in constant contact with the chief all the truth will come out.

There is a internal investigation on the town police department will be more updates soon

There is a internal investigation on the town police department will be more updates soon

I will keep checking here for your updates. I hope each day brings you one step closer to the truth so that you can pursue justice for your dad.

The information was brought to their attention last year and the chief of the department and I have discussed it between him and I and the commonwealth

Bedford family searches for missing man 16 years later

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Bedford-family-searches-for-missing-man-16-years-later-386152621.html

A Bedford family is still searching for their father after nearly two decades.

James Walker would be 69 years old today. His family has been hosting events and handing out flyers ever since his disappearance.

Walker's family says they haven't given up hope and they just want closure.

"If we hear anything about something happening to somebody then we think "Oh My God it's our dad" but it's never our dad," said oldest daughter, Misty.

Aware Foundation reminding community about James Walker

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while I keep pushing bedford to do something I hope it pays off I refuse to take no for a answer

Maybe it is time for a leadership change and maybe even a new process for hiring leadership. Seems what is lacking is true investigative skill and perhaps (I don't know the people in charge, you who live there do) some "no family connections" and full disclosure and vetting before hire is needed. Even then, evil will always be rooting a way around or under it. Hard words and HARD LINES, I know, but maybe it is time to address the hard questions instead of skirting them.

If the people being paid by your taxes are not producing results, it is up to as taxpayers to find out why by asking the HARD questions and addressing the HARD issues! Questioning FAIRNESS and NEUTRALITY in an investigation is a HARD ISSUE! IMO, only those with something to hide will be offended by such questions. The OPEN AND HONEST WILL BE FORTHRIGHT with disclosure.

Does anyone know if the old Fulton's gas station video cameras were ever looked at? I worked there in summer of 2000 or 2001 (I can't remember) and they had video cameras at that time. I don't remember the configuration, but I'm pretty sure most of the structures and lot was covered.

1: Small building with sodas, tobacco, snacks, etc.
2: Diesel fuel pump island.
3: Car wash bays.

attachment.php

Attachments

• fultons.jpg
    fultons.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 54
Does anyone know if the old Fulton's gas station video cameras were ever looked at? I worked there in summer of 2000 or 2001 (I can't remember) and they had video cameras at that time. I don't remember the configuration, but I'm pretty sure most of the structures and lot was covered.

1: Small building with sodas, tobacco, snacks, etc.
2: Diesel fuel pump island.
3: Car wash bays.

attachment.php

They had cameras but James wasn't in the videos. This is why they believe he was murdered and was never at Food Lion. Bobby can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back