VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Got a few issues trying to figure out what to do. Seams the original detective has changed his story just like the rest just to suit the other stories now he says he thought he seen four sets of legs getting out of car witch I knew there was no way in hell anyone could make that from where the car was parked now being that the county has taken over dad's case things have slowed down but I keep pushing . Seams leadership and integrity is a issue rite now also . Some advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Got a few issues trying to figure out what to do. Seams the original detective has changed his story just like the rest just to suit the other stories now he says he thought he seen four sets of legs getting out of car witch I knew there was no way in hell anyone could make that from where the car was parked now being that the county has taken over dad's case things have slowed down but I keep pushing . Seams leadership and integrity is a issue rite now also . Some advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Oh no Bobby. Oh no. :(

I alerted the mods Bobby. I'm hoping they can lead you in the right direction. Hugs my friend. :grouphug:

It's still a active case just keeping quiet about it for now but things are coming together there is a few suspects will come back and post when there is arrests

Wow. I’m only on page 10 but in April 2000 I was living in Roanoke Co and by early June living in Bedford Co not city. I had a new baby and felt like I spent the first few months doing nothing but nursing him and watching the local channels, news talk shows, etc.. I don’t remember hearing anything about James. My heart breaks for his family. Probably already suggested but maybe if it hasn’t been tried, a tip to VSP (would have no connection to possible perps) about moonshining or any other illegal activities on Taylor Mtn. could give access to any potential sites James could have been placed?

Off to read the rest of the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you today is a ruff day missing dad rite bad 18 years today without finding dad just hope one day someone will speak up and we can locate dad's remains

Sorry hadn’t been on here a while if you hadn’t listened to the podcast please do. Will be having more to share about dads case soon. Special thanks to wcstudios for reaching out to me and helping

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back