VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone have any stories about what happened to dad any small clue would help find him please help in any way that you can it's Ben 14 years since he has be missing please help

I would be interested in what areas were searched both for James and for the missing sisters. If the lakes were drained, that narrows down the search area. There was not enough time for him to have gotten very far without assistance from "others", and even then the time and distance is limited by the when he was seen last and when he was reported missing. Was the CCTV tape from Food Lion checked? Also were other security tapes from the area checked? There are two close wooded areas of size that if they have not been checked, need to be and by trained and experienced searchers. Was a SAR team ever requested by LE to search the area? Were dogs ever used? Any and all information would help me flesh out a game plan and suggestions. If LE has not and/or will not call in a SAR team, there are other options such as are being used with the Holly Grim case.

First, I would suggest you have the new detective on the case check and see if there is a register tape for a purchase at the food lion by one or more of the individuals last seen with James. Second, see if there is internal video, not just the outside video. The internal video would also confirm if one or more of the individuals came into the Food Lion. Try and establish if they were really at the Food Lion or if it is a cover story. This is critical to the time line. Next try and work out a time line from the time James got up in the morning, when he left the house, what places he was confirmed to be during the day and when he was first reported missing. All these times need to be confirmed, not just word of mouth. Did James leave the house with a large sum of cash? Did he have an ATM or Credit Cards? If so, were they ever used after he went missing? If the cash and cards are negative, that removes one motive. We need to figure out what other motives there could be considering the individuals involved. Has anyone been named by LE as a POI?

First, I would suggest you have the new detective on the case check and see if there is a register tape for a purchase at the food lion by one or more of the individuals last seen with James. Second, see if there is internal video, not just the outside video. The internal video would also confirm if one or more of the individuals came into the Food Lion. Try and establish if they were really at the Food Lion or if it is a cover story. This is critical to the time line. Next try and work out a time line from the time James got up in the morning, when he left the house, what places he was confirmed to be during the day and when he was first reported missing. All these times need to be confirmed, not just word of mouth. Did James leave the house with a large sum of cash? Did he have an ATM or Credit Cards? If so, were they ever used after he went missing? If the cash and cards are negative, that removes one motive. We need to figure out what other motives there could be considering the individuals involved. Has anyone been named by LE as a POI?

Trackergd, I'm glad you're here!

Praying for your family missingjameswalker, and bumping for your dad.

We will keep this thread bumped up, hopefully something will come up that will be of help, even a tiny clue. I personally would help you in any way I can.

Thank you! They are posting on my FB, and they are desperate! James is truly loved by his family. I will share his story, until the cows come home! :blowkiss:

ETA: I just don't understand why this case isn't drawing more attention, here at WS? We usually get very aggressive, when one of the elderly go missing. :(

What a wonderful Christmas this would be if your family could bring you home...Merry Christmas, James!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back