VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The first report to the police was that Donald Adams and his wife juanita carter was there a week later after finding the video from the food lion we found out it was a lie it was Donald Adams, rose carter , and Bruce carter there at food lion dad was not seen in the video at all the stories have changed from dad sitting on the park bench to standing beside car then changed to he was sitting in the car thank you

How was James connected to Donald Abrams? Or was Abrams just a random witness?

We haven't forgotten you James.

But now that Donald and the rest changes there stories so much I'm not sure that dad made it off the mtn that morning they the individuals that was there I feel know what they did with dad but won't speak up and be honest about what they did with dad

But now that Donald and the rest changes there stories so much I'm not sure that dad made it off the mtn that morning they the individuals that was there I feel know what they did with dad but won't speak up and be honest about what they did with dad

BBM Have you conveyed your thoughts to the Police? It is never too late.

The info for this case is limited on the charleyproject and whatnot. Could you elaborate on "made it off the mountain that morning?"

Being as blunt as I can I feel they killed dad and his remains are still on the mtn but yet to be found

The police know exactly how I feel I have told them that's what has Being said and what I honestly think

Can you elaborate about what mountain, why they would have been there -- was it work, or someones house?

Like what is the story of your dad that day before he disappeared?

Taylors Mtn in Thaxton va it's where Donald lived and dad was staying with him

Are there any other photos of Mr. Walker? This case has bothered me for years. I've contacted LE several times for updates, and to try to get it back in the news. I was told the last time I talked to LE that someone new had been hired to look at cold cases, and Mr. Walker's was top on the list.

Personally, Mr. Walker didn't leave Taylor Mtn that day to come to Food Lion. No way was he abducted with his height. I am not related to Mr. Walker only live in the area. There's an old saying around here "what happens on Taylor's Mtn stays on Taylor's Mtn"...

I've posted about Mr. Walker numerous times on my FB page, and even living in the area, not a single person ever comments on this case. I don't understand why, unless people are scared to speak.

When was the last time someone other than Adams and cohorts spoke to or saw Mr. Walker? That has never been answered. When was the last time his children, or someone outside that home spoke to or saw Mr. Walker?? It's unlike this community to sweep something under a rug. I'm surprised there hasn't been an all out confrontation with Adams and cohorts. WHY was Mr. Walker living with Adams?

The area that is claimed to be the last place Mr. Walker was seen...at the Food Lion, there is no way he just vanished from there. NO WAY! Even if he was walking, that place stayed busy back then, and someone would have seen him. NO WAY he was there, IMO!

As far as I am aware, Mr. Walker is the only missing person in our area. Now the Lyons sisters, that just recently become known about here, the connection to Taylor's Mtn, etc. I remember when Mr. Walker vanished. I went to that Food Lion and walked all around looking for any signs of someone walking into that area of the woods, behind the store, or anywhere, and found nothing. As tall as he was, going through those trees wouldn't have been easy. But yet, I found nothing to indicate he had been there. I honestly do not feel he was ever at Food Lion that day.

Until we can get a timeline of last known contact, this case is at a stand still. I'm not saying it can't be solved, because I believe it can be!!! Mr. Walker needs to be found!!

Are there any other photos of Mr. Walker? This case has bothered me for years. I've contacted LE several times for updates, and to try to get it back in the news. I was told the last time I talked to LE that someone new had been hired to look at cold cases, and Mr. Walker's was top on the list.

Personally, Mr. Walker didn't leave Taylor Mtn that day to come to Food Lion. No way was he abducted with his height. I am not related to Mr. Walker only live in the area. There's an old saying around here "what happens on Taylor's Mtn stays on Taylor's Mtn"...

I've posted about Mr. Walker numerous times on my FB page, and even living in the area, not a single person ever comments on this case. I don't understand why, unless people are scared to speak.

When was the last time someone other than Adams and cohorts spoke to or saw Mr. Walker? That has never been answered. When was the last time his children, or someone outside that home spoke to or saw Mr. Walker?? It's unlike this community to sweep something under a rug. I'm surprised there hasn't been an all out confrontation with Adams and cohorts. WHY was Mr. Walker living with Adams?

The area that is claimed to be the last place Mr. Walker was seen...at the Food Lion, there is no way he just vanished from there. NO WAY! Even if he was walking, that place stayed busy back then, and someone would have seen him. NO WAY he was there, IMO!

As far as I am aware, Mr. Walker is the only missing person in our area. Now the Lyons sisters, that just recently become known about here, the connection to Taylor's Mtn, etc. I remember when Mr. Walker vanished. I went to that Food Lion and walked all around looking for any signs of someone walking into that area of the woods, behind the store, or anywhere, and found nothing. As tall as he was, going through those trees wouldn't have been easy. But yet, I found nothing to indicate he had been there. I honestly do not feel he was ever at Food Lion that day.

Until we can get a timeline of last known contact, this case is at a stand still. I'm not saying it can't be solved, because I believe it can be!!! Mr. Walker needs to be found!!

Yes he does, my friend! And you and I both know exactly how busy that area was during the time period James "supposedly" disappeared...I used to go tan right there on the corner and I was there that afternoon after he "supposedly" vanished that morning. There were no officers or any type of law enforcement there that I ever remember seeing and I didn't know anything about James disappearing until a few days later. I totally agree with you and "missingjameswalker"...I don't believe he ever made it off that mountain that morning and I definitely believe DA and RC know exactly what happened!

Can you elaborate about what mountain, why they would have been there -- was it work, or someones house?

Like what is the story of your dad that day before he disappeared?

Baddux, have you had a chance to read this thread from the beginning? If not, go back and read the newspaper articles I posted...hopefully that will help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back