VA VA - James Walker, 53, Bedford, 7 Apr 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have moved our on-going discussion about James' disappearance back up to the top of the TMD page so we can keep his story fresh in everybody's mind and possibly get under the skin of the guilty.

I drove around the mountain today, James...you were on my mind as I passed that trailer!

Trying to play catch up. James you are missed, and your family needs answers.

I have moved our on-going discussion about James' disappearance back up to the top of the TMD page so we can keep his story fresh in everybody's mind and possibly get under the skin of the guilty.

Bless you beach.

We are weeks away from the anniversary date of the day James went missing. I pray James comes home before then.

I got all excited today when I heard their was activity up on the mountain again. I was really hoping they had found James and made an arrest.

This thread should be sitting in that bright yellow box at the top of the page! This story should be hitting the airways and news stations more than it has!!!

We are only days away from the anniversary of James Walker's disappearance. Where is he????

Bumping for James on this Easter Sunday! You are loved James.

Tomorrow dad will be missing 15 years it's sad to not know where he may be just hope there will be justice soon for dad

Bumping for James! Fifteen years tomorrow. Please keep the family in your prayers.

Ego says, "Once everything falls into place, I'll feel peace." Spirit says, "Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place." Show us something James....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back