GUILTY VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sorry Cubby, I may of been here for years, but rarely do I start new threads. Wouldn't even know where to start with a date anyways! Baby was last seen on 09/16 by mom, then 10/03 or 10/06 by family but mom was released on 10/18 and I don't know when the police report was made.

Waiting to see if the news posts any video online concerning the case to verify she spent time in jail. WTKR did have a little interview with the mom where she did a little plea for BF to return the baby to her.

We usually go with the last time seen, even if it can't yet be confirmed. I would go with 10/01 last seen. (as it was quoted in Knox's post and comes from MSM linked above) Just add 01 Oct 2011 to the title. You can edit yourself within the edit time by going to advanced after choosing the first edit choice. The advanced choice opens the window to look exactly like it did when you started the thread. hth

oh dear......this one does not sound good.

I wonder why she thought the boyfriend was a better choice to leave the baby with than her family members, like any other mothers and children. One would think he was maybe the father and she believed him to be a good father.

Thanks Cubby! Does a mod then have to check it over before the changes? I tried, but they aren't showing up.

No video yet. I'm actually not sure if they post them online.. will have to research after dinner

I wonder why she thought the boyfriend was a better choice to leave the baby with than her family members, like any other mothers and children. One would think he was maybe the father and she believed him to be a good father.

Well, hopefully he is a decent father and has a new girlfriend and just doesn't want to give her back.

Wishful thinking, I know.

Well, hopefully he is a decent father and has a new girlfriend and just doesn't want to give her back.

Wishful thinking, I know.

If he has a felony charge waiting for him, he probably skipped town to avoid dealing with it.

Hopefully she is with him and being well cared for.

I'm sickened by the number of cases we are seeing, seems like there are more and more every day and in quicker succession.

Marie Whiteman, 25, last saw her baby, Janyiha, on Sept. 16, before reporting to the Virginia Beach Correctional Center on a probation violation, she said during a news conference at police headquarters Thursday. Her boyfriend of almost two years, Lawrence Ray Smith, who is not Janyiha's father, agreed to care for the infant, Whiteman said.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/10/baby-reported-missing-virginia-beach

great find elepher! Was waiting for a video to back all that info up, but haven't come across one yet.

Hopefully, he has taken the baby to a relative or friend to care for. Praying for her safe return.

What a little cutie patootie! I could do a lot of rocking with her!

Smith's been the mother's bf for two years. During that time, she became pregnant by a different man, and 11 months ago Janyiha was born. Still, she trusted Smith to take good care of the baby while she "went away" for awhile. :tsktsk: This will not end well, I'm afraid. :frown:

Smith's been the mother's bf for two years. During that time, she became pregnant by a different man, and 11 months ago Janyiha was born. Still, she trusted Smith to take good care of the baby while she "went away" for awhile. :tsktsk: This will not end well, I'm afraid. :frown:

Bessie, I hope and pray you are wrong.........and scared to death because you seldom are! Such a precious little one. I just hope and pray he gave her to someone to care for her until Mom gets home.

I guess that's why no one called earlier. This poor baby... So sad. I hate to say it, but I'm thinking $$$$. And I'm thinking of Shaniya (but not mom - the boyfriend). And I hope to God with all my heart that I'm wrong, but it seems like it would fit here.

Dear Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey belimom don't say that - Shaniya did me in for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let this not be the case .... this brought me to my knees.

You are absolutely correct now that you spell out the dates (am date stupid on this end and always have been).

No, this will probably not end well at all ..........:furious:

I fear that if he had passed her off to another relative they would have come forward by now. I am very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back