VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it just me, or is anyone else frustrated with the decline of journalism standards today?

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...ge-protocol-for-certain-missing-persons-cases

Now, what's wrong with this sentence from the above article?

"It is unclear if that man is a suspect of person of interest in the case."

Does it make sense to anyone? If so, read it again. It contains a critical typo, and may as well have been translated (poorly) from a foreign language. No wonder we are confused.

Rant over.

Well, the boy does sound credible.

At the end of the video, there’s a composite sketch, but they don’t mention it. Was that sketch related to this case, or was it part of their next story?

Good question, Gussified. Why should we have to scratch our heads trying to figure it out!? Pretty bad reporting, IMO.

ETA: The composite sketch has the subject's head covered up. I thought he was supposed to have "twists" on his head? Very, very confusing.

https://youtu.be/IbkxF_gnMJE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the boy does sound credible.

At the end of the video, there’s a composite sketch, but they don’t mention it. Was that sketch related to this case, or was it part of their next story?

Screen shot from the end of that video adjusted for contrast and brightness. It shows a cap and not short hair twists so IMO not related to Jholie.

Jholie.jpg

That sketch is from another case where he tried to kidnap a 8 year old

Yes and there's an interview

The interview posted above was with the boy whose phone was used, not the guy who borrowed the phone from the boy. Is there another interview?

Thought just came to mind that if the "guy who borrowed phone" had anything to do with JM's disappearance /death then the boy is the only who would be able to identify him.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...etch-After-Attempted-Abduction-471703564.html

Detectives in Fairfax County, Virginia, released a sketch of a man they believed was involved in the attempted abduction on Wed., Jan. 24, of an 8-year-old girl in the Alexandria area of the county, near the intersection of Frye Road and Madge Lane.

Man was described as black, between 40 and 50 years old, 5'6" to 5'7" tall, medium build. Short hair, short beard, mole on his left ear and a tattoo on his inner right forearm.

He was wearing a black zip-up jacket with gray pockets, a black baseball hat with gray writing, black pants, black shoes, and a black or gray backpack.

The only similarity I see between this guy and the one in Jholie's case is the backpack. Very detailed description, I assume, from the little girl who got away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back