VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

While this case has something for everyone to :rolleyes: at, WS still aims to be above the fray of the rest of the internet by following these key TOS:

- derogatory nicknames are not allowed.
- bashing anyone’s appearance is a violation.
- social media comments are not allowed.
- if you “saw” it or “heard” it but don’t have a link to substantiate it, it is considered rumor and subject to removal.

Thanks for checking yourself before you click REPLY.

Join Websleuths and Aimee from True Crime Sushi as well go live at 8:45 AM Eastern Friday for closing arguments in Depp/Amber.
We will give very colorful commentary along with surprises as we all watch closing.
WE GET UP AND GO LIVE EARLY FRIDAY MORNING (8:45 AM EASTERN) ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

Woohoo

bring on the closing arguments……!!!:p
Yes indeed, bring them on. Wrap this case up, and hopefully, justice is served and the jury finds in favor of JD.
While I do think he's already found a ton of support in the court of public opinion, I'd sure like to see a legal "win" as well.

AH, or anyone else like her, male or female, should NEVER get away with this kind of garbage.

I will be out this morning for an appointment and will be checking in to see tHe posts.
Where can I watch today’s court proceedings from he beginning without waiting until this evening on YouTube? Recommendations, please??
I've been watching here. Even when I join several hours late I can still move the slider back to the beginning or wherever I left off.

Yesterday was really something. I would like team JD to bring up in closing:

“What actual survivor of domestic violence wants that?” (Paparazzi/TMZ)

“The secret that I did that I did that I protected”

There’s too many sound bytes from this entire trial. Watching her on the stand is triggering she makes my heart race!

Lawyers would answer viewer questions and discuss trial during lunch hour on Law & Crime YouTube channel. One lawyer (and I paraphrase) discussed the lack of Amber's admitting/acknowledging any kind of wrongdoing about herself. She said we all make mistakes, no one is perfect and most of us willingly admit them.

Amber does not admit/acknowledge that she has done anything at all wrong, made mistakes. I think that says a lot about AH. I hope this also resonates with the jury. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24