VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was really something. I would like team JD to bring up in closing:

“What actual survivor of domestic violence wants that?” (Paparazzi/TMZ)

“The secret that I did that I did that I protected”

There’s too many sound bytes from this entire trial. Watching her on the stand is triggering she makes my heart race!

Probably more than any case I've followed in recent memory, I see countless numbers of people commenting that they feel triggered when they hear/watch Amber speak. If loads of random strangers feel this way, I just have to wonder if any jurors also feel this way?

I thought we would have a verdict today but revising that thought when I now understand the complex and extensive jury instructions that will take 1-2 hours to read? I hate instructions like this because it really confuses so many jurors and wrong verdicts have been reach due to them simply not understanding them.

I sent a fan mail to JD this morning. It was my first time… I felt I had too, after spending all these days watching the trial. No matter what verdict the jury comes back with, he already won IMO… He is and will always be my favorite actor! And I will always watch his movies no matter what!

#justiceforjohnnydepp

MOO JMO

Wow this is a very detailed analysis that the jury will undertake. These instructions are different than most I have heard..but again civil case. OP -ED implication is a valid reason to determine defamation...well that is it...no question there she she guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24