VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows it’s ridiculous. They didn’t present anything to justify this amount…or any amount for that matter.
I couldn’t believe that, lol… not very good optics to say ‘oh, we don’t need to actually get what we asked for’, well… what else might you be exaggerating?
She is smiling at the Rottenborn guy who is about to give the closing 6 minutes.
Some of the times I thought she might be being conspiratorial with Whitney.

I do want the jurors to take time to do their job correctly. All the time they need to review the evidence presented.

I don't want any chance for a mistrial because someone wants to claim they were not doing a proper review and deliberation, for whatever reason.

I can wait the 3 day weekend out.

I feel sorry for JD having to wait, but I think he is sanguine about the whole thing. He's probably relieved he doesn't have to have another day to avoid looking at her, at least until the jury returns. He can always jet away for a quick holiday, even on his island.

I don't fee sorry for AH one bit, and I would want her to stew and twist over her fate.
I can wait too. But I really don't want too! lol ;)

Ok good;)
I’m sure he can’t wait to see his children. He needs big hugs!!!

Do you think he sent KM flowers or an alpaca? He was so appreciative of her testifying, he was smiling as he watched her.
Agreed, I was sure Lily-Rose has probably wanted him to herself for quite some time... this trial has doubtless been mentally all consuming.

i‘m also hoping we eventually hear where/from who Ben got his alpaca stuffie from.

Last edited:
I think it's noteworthy that this trial, where JD was afforded the opportunity to tell his side and present evidence, and really - bare his soul - coincides TO THE DAY that AH smugly filed her TRO and had the papparazzi waiting for her and her fake bruise, starting 6 years of unbelievable misery for JD.

The trial ended on a positive note for him, IMO. Hearing him say he wanted his side to be heard, and (paraphrasing) that whatever happens, he had the opportunity to tell his side, I tend to believe he has to be relieved beyond what we can comprehend. I want him to win, it would be a fitting epilogue.

And who will compensate EB both in terms of reputation and emotional distress?
I have a feeling this won't be the last EB will hear from AH. If the jury finds against AH I'll bet she will blame EB for the whole thing. Is it possible for AH to sue EB for ineffective council? AH seems like the type to sue for anything.....

I think it's noteworthy that this trial, where JD was afforded the opportunity to tell his side and present evidence, and really - bare his soul - coincides TO THE DAY that AH smugly filed her TRO and had the papparazzi waiting for her and her fake bruise, starting 6 years of unbelievable misery for JD.

The trial ended on a positive note for him, IMO. HearingI him say he wanted his side to be heard, and (paraphrasing) that whatever happens, he had the opportunity to tell his side, I tend to believe he has to be relieved beyond what we can comprehend. I want him to win, it would be a fitting epilogue.
I wonder going into this if he knew the magnitude of support he would receive from the public.

I imagine he didn't, so I hope he can take some level of comfort from this especially if things don't go his way. Going forward I hope the support gives him the motivation to make better choices.

Whut!?! Oh my, what is that supposed to mean 'it doesn't matter how...'?
Can’t seem to find a video clip of it but what Rottenborn is quoted as saying is “Ms Heard could have cut his finger off with an axe and it is irrelevant and nothing to do with whether or not Mr. Depp abused her, but we all know she didn’t”

Can’t seem to find a video clip of it but what Rottenborn is quoted as saying is “Ms Heard could have cut his finger off with an axe and it is irrelevant and nothing to do with whether or not Mr. Depp abused her, but we all know she didn’t”

That's a very convoluted and confusing way of making a point. Or rather, not making a point.

One really wonders if a legal team get so fed up of the person they're working for that they accidentally on purpose make such statements.

View attachment 346478
from @PamelaAverette on Twitter
He's still a very handsome man...but such sadness in those eyes.
I hope this will be a turning point for him, and his future is one of sobriety, surrounded by healthy and stable people.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member