VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dread the day the world sees my text messages!! My mom did see my texts once and she was a lil shocked lolllllllll. I would never swear in front of her, but I do with my friends. (I think she has only seen my texts once btw, I can't be sure :oops:)

Elaine said:

".....you'll see the first one was on behalf of Mr Depp's business manager Mr. white, he actually sent the letters with $100k that was the initial ones, uhm, he was trying to take credit for....both the ACLU and the Children's Hospital got confused and gave the credit to Mr. Depp and not to Amber for those. Then she made payments to both and Elon Musk also made payments to both for 500k each which she didn't count to her pledge - but they help those organizations. At the end of the day, she's made a $1 million dollars in pledge - in payments to them but then she got sued here and hasn't been able to because she's spent $6 million in attorneys' fees. That is undisputed. she still intends to pay, to honor those pledges."
Much like many of AH's statements and contradictions, can't seem to both be true and have it both ways.....which one is it?
also - lol @ how much she's spent on her attorneys so far, I hope it was worth it to her. how ironic all the money she said went to charities went to trying to save herself from a mess she, many would argue to say, she started to bring upon herself

Should an attorney be smirking like that?
On the one hand, lawyers are often passionate for their clients the way CV and BC are.
On the other hand, if there's even an inkling in the back of EB's head that AH lied about it all, that just makes it even creepier to watch her yuk it up with her.

AH recorded anything incriminating and it looks like some scenes were allegedly staged. But no photos of actual injury. And why didn't AH record the incident where JD's finger was injured? Because JD was probably yelling and cussing about "look what you just did to me!" She's not going to record that. Also, if she and JD were yelling about JD injuring himself, you can bet your booty that that would have been recorded.

Anyone on that jury who believes that Johnny Depp was abused by Amber is going to really be turned off by the gloating and smirking and laughing that Heard and her team are displaying toward Johnny, an abused man. They are not doing themselves any favor, and are apparently too stupid to consider such. It is quite disturbing to watch them.

Elaine said:

".....you'll see the first one was on behalf of Mr Depp's business manager Mr. white, he actually sent the letters with $100k that was the initial ones, uhm, he was trying to take credit for....both the ACLU and the Children's Hospital got confused and gave the credit to Mr. Depp and not to Amber for those. Then she made payments to both and Elon Musk also made payments to both for 500k each which she didn't count to her pledge - but they help those organizations. At the end of the day, she's made a $1 million dollars in pledge - in payments to them but then she got sued here and hasn't been able to because she's spent $6 million in attorneys' fees. That is undisputed. she still intends to pay, to honor those pledges."
Much like many of AH's statements and contradictions, can't seem to both be true and have it both ways.....which one is it?
also - lol @ how much she's spent on her attorneys so far, I hope it was worth it to her. how ironic all the money she said went to charities went to trying to save herself from a mess she, many would argue to say, she started to bring upon herself
The payments were from Elon Musk and should not be counted - if she wanted them counted as being from her, she should have asked the donator to write the check to her and then she could “donate” it. Geez.

I believe JD has lived his life being generous to others - especially family and friends. I don't believe he inflicted any type of abuse on anyone except himself (via substances and falling for AH).

AH as an ACLU ambassador makes me ashamed to be a woman with rights.

As I get older I often repeat myself... sometimes, it's on purpose.

Justice for Johnny Depp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members