DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a video of the Eastern Colombia building where JD’s penthouses are. Well, were… as he sold them in 2017. It’s a beautiful place.
Wow! What a beautiful building! For some reason I wasn't expecting it be in commerical/city area. And it's much, much, much large than I had imaged. Thanks for sharing!

In most cases people don’t get to hear how great someone was, to this degree until after they pass. As well as finding out more widespread details on their achievements and things they were passionate about. That’s just the natural progression of life versus hearing it from the masses collectively while they are alive. What is so wonderful for Johnny is that he is getting to experience this while he is alive and young. This will make him feel like he is starting a whole new life with tremendous global support! He is going to more than double his fan base now, though he was just happy to get his truth out to his current base.

After what he said in court about Hunter Thompson I was interested to know about their working relationship and why he committed suicide. There are so many facets to JD life that I’m sure many people don’t realize. Johnny paid 3M for HT memorial service, he had already discussed what he wanted with Johnny. There is a clip of Johnny reading stacks of letters from HT while he was alive. It was customary for him to write letters the old fashion way. After looking at their friendship I can see why JD wanted Rum Diaries to be made.

And his art is incredible, he does large contemporary portraits like the one he drew on the sticky pad in court. They are so artistic in every way. I’d love to have one!

Im attaching some things I came across. In everything I saw, with whoever it was spoke so highly of him. He’s really a lovely man!

Lily Rose birth
Johnny recently in his art studio
Live stage chat about Rum Diaries w/Bruce

This is one of my favorite lines from the article. Ms Bedera obviously suggests that guilt nor innocence matter AND thinks women (and men) are idiots for supporting Mr Depp. As a woman she insults ME.

Regardless of innocence or guilt, Ms Bedera says the outpouring of support for Mr Depp is not actually surprising.

jmo

If the #metoo movement doesn't include #mentoo or #factstoo, then it should die.

#factsmatter, and I thank Amber Heard for showing the world that you can't accuse someone of anything you feel like and ruin their reputation so you can be an ambassador you have no business being.

In most cases people don’t get to hear how great someone was, to this degree until after they pass. As well as finding out more widespread details on their achievements and things they were passionate about. That’s just the natural progression of life versus hearing it from the masses collectively while they are alive. What is so wonderful for Johnny is that he is getting to experience this while he is alive and young. This will make him feel like he is starting a whole new life with tremendous global support! He is going to more than double his fan base now, though he was just happy to get his truth out to his current base.

After what he said in court about Hunter Thompson I was interested to know about their working relationship and why he committed suicide. There are so many facets to JD life that I’m sure many people don’t realize. Johnny paid 3M for HT memorial service, he had already discussed what he wanted with Johnny. There is a clip of Johnny reading stacks of letters from HT while he was alive. It was customary for him to write letters the old fashion way. After looking at their friendship I can see why JD wanted Rum Diaries to be made.

And his art is incredible, he does large contemporary portraits like the one he drew on the sticky pad in court. They are so artistic in every way. I’d love to have one!

Im attaching some things I came across. In everything I saw, with whoever it was spoke so highly of him. He’s really a lovely man!

Lily Rose birth

IMO, he is an idiosyncratic sweetheart, albeit imperfect; it is in a very human and understandable way.

I also wouldn’t be shocked if when he finally passes, a lot of people report an outpouring equivalent to that of Chadwick Boseman, who did homey little things like send emails to his director illustrating diet and exercise advice … he’s just simply not a grand person who puts on airs.

A good, pertinent and sobering read here.

Had to stop when they reported she "sobbed" on the stand. Too bad we can watch for ourselves and don't have to rely on their reporting.

The ACLU should be ashamed of itself. For the "pledge" of money, it didn't even bother to check whether Amber Heard's experience came from a factual person. You'd think before you "ambassador-ized" someone, you'd vet them just a little bit better. It's sickening that this woman, had JD not spoke up, would have been leading victims of sexual violence. That's deeply offensive to me.

The ACLU should be ashamed of itself. For the "pledge" of money, it didn't even bother to check whether Amber Heard's experience came from a factual person. You'd think before you "ambassador-ized" someone, you'd vet them just a little bit better. It's sickening that this woman, had JD not spoke up, would have been leading victims of sexual violence. That's deeply offensive to me.
It seems they vetted her by how much money she'd donate. IMHO

Mostly the news that Juror H/8 is now merely an alternate, also, rehashing Dr. (I am being polite and using her full title) Hughes' PTSD claims which, while I feel her assessment was sloppy (to be VERY polite), the Jury may give a lot of credence. I also worry that Dr. Curry does not have among her credentials that she is Board Certified, which, in the jurors' eyes, may devalue her evaluation of AH, and her opinion re: the BPD/HD diagnosis .

In general, PTSD is a much more familiar, understood and acknowledged diagnosis by laypersons than personality disorders are-- I have often found people find PD 's vague, confusing and don't understand how they "came to be" as it were. With PTSD, the origins are often far more concrete, and clear to point to. PD's origins can be esoteric, and PD's to laypersons sound hard to understand and cope with, impossible to cure and off-putting. So, then I start to wonder wether the jurors will lean toward a familiar term and diagnosis? And ascribe and excuse AH's "inconsistencies" (lies) and manipulations to being a poor victim with PTSD?

Then, I calculate the influence of the women in the lives of the jurors -- how many have actually connections to genuine #MeToo 'ers-- or want to do the right thing by women and giving AH a mountain of benefit of doubt? BPD/HD 's are such manipulators-- will the Jurors have her number? I worry.

Thankfully, there are also very concrete, clear testimonies that discredit AH greatly--but will AH's side's attempt at spin render those testimonies inconsequential?

I am just going to plant some beans and tomatoes and smell the air. And work on trusting the young men on the jury to deliberate soundly. With common sense!!!!

I realize that being Board Certified is good accreditation to attain especially in a legal context but I don’t believe that it guarantee’s better results.

What’s so ironic and funny here is we have Dr. Curry who isn’t board certified. And then we have AH doctor who is board certified but doesn’t read instructions for standardized test! Curry knew her stuff!

Lily Rose birth

I watched both parts last night. It's long but worth hearing about JD's life, personal stories with actors, people who inspired his characters, books that inspired him, Hunter S. Thompson, etc. If there were only one interview I could watch of JD, this would be it hands down.

Johnny Depp & Lawrence Krauss (PT01): Finding The Creativity In Madness​

Part 1
Part 2

Last edited:
Just listen to the rebuttal testimony of AH . Makes the op-ed intention pretty simple. Thus, Johnny wins his case.
She literally said, "That's why I wrote the Op-Ed!" when talking about Johnny being surrounded by enablers (paraphrasing....she did not use that word). She admitted to writing it about HIM. Case closed.

Lily Rose birth

( Snipped by me)

Wow does Lilly Rose ever look like him at that age!

AH’s parent’s were not called as witnesses?

Her mother has passed. Her father is still alive but I think for both sides he would be risky and they had enough to go off of.

There are issues from her and Whitney’s childhood with the father. I don’t think we have seen any elaboration on it. The father also did drugs with them (Johnny included). So who knows what he might have said in court. As far as her mother I haven't seen anything about her taking drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member