DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple weekends ago I watched 3 of the Pirates movies and parts of maybe one more. He was so great! I don't think this is going to hurt him, and judging by the number of comments I've seen over the internet, he still has a BIG number of fans. He is so talented. Acting, music, painting. Just wow!

I'd love it if they could find a way to have him show up in the next Pirates of the Caribbean. Not as the lead, but in some other capacity. I was thinking it would be stunning if he was cast as a judge or magistrate for a trial of pirates, as Jack Sparrow but by a different name, matured and in a capacity that no one ever knew, like the wayward son of an Admiral who reformed and turned into an agent of His Majesty's Crown, fighting corruption and rebellion.

Sort of a new legal hero for pirates. Him in a magistrate's wig and robes.

I think the theaters would be thunderous with applause and he would get a bit of revenge back at AH, who would be working as a Dubai "hostess", auditioning for B-rate movies.

I mainly remember him from Edward Scissorhands, such a tender funny movie. But now I think I'll go thru whichever ones that Amazon has to offer. $3 each, such a deal.
There's a free site called Tubitv.com (you don't need to sign in/up). They have The Tourist, Secret Window, Donny Brasco, Mortdecai, The Rum Diary (with AH), Once Upon A Time in Mexico, 21 Jump Street and Gonzo (a Hunter S Thompson documentary with JD) and a few others. AH also has free movies on Tubi.

Amazon Video Freevee (the free movies without having Prime) has AH in London Fields and And Soon The Darkness. FYI

Same here, I don’t recall which blunder happened first but it was early on and continued on. At his age I would think he would have known that he has to answer questions on the stand.

Whatever was happening with his mouth was a sign of needing the correct medication...or medication period.

I would be uncomfortable as his patient over his attention span, lack of it.

He lost me totally over the candy and doodling.
Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member