VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the verdict went like this:

Johnny Depp won on all of his charges and was awarded $10 million in actual damages and $5 million in punitive damages for a total of $15 million.

Amber Heard won on one of her charges in her countersuit. She was awarded $2 million in actual damages and $0 in punitive damages.

So calculating it in money only, Johnny Depp wins a $13 million verdict (his $15 million award less the $2 million awarded to Amber Heard.

So the verdict went like this:

Johnny Depp won on all of his charges and was awarded $10 million in actual damages and $5 million in punitive damages for a total of $15 million.

Amber Heard won on one of her charges in her countersuit. She was awarded $2 million in actual damages and $0 in punitive damages.

So calculating it in money only, Johnny Depp wins a $13 million verdict (his $15 million award less the $2 million awarded to Amber Heard.
Almost… the $5m punitive damages max out to $350,000 in actual money in VA.

so she owes him $8.35m.

technically amber could get 10 years jail here in australia still for what she did with her dogs in 2015 our australian goverment is still looking into it again since the trial etc started do i think that will happen no but it could technically legally

Did you guys ever discuss Elaine's pronunciation of Camille's last name? She consistently said VasQWEZ, even though everyone else in the court was pronouncing it correctly. I can't help but think it was intentional. These atty's are well-educated. No excuse.

Yes!!! Did you see how many times she asked the JD experts if they knew cameras were in the room? “You’re here for your 15 minutes of fame aren’t you?” TMZ was one of them!

Did you guys ever discuss Elaine's pronunciation of Camille's last name? She consistently said VasQWEZ, even though everyone else in the court was pronouncing it correctly. I can't help but think it was intentional. These atty's are well educated. No excuse.

Amber pronounced it the same way too.

I have such incredible admiration for Johnny Depp. His voice had been cancelled but he rose to speak truth in a court of law - to tell the world of Heard's lies that almost destroyed him. We listened and we know the truth. Johnny Depp is a brave human being with a caring heart!

I'm also glad we all had a voice here at WS!

Cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member