VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget, as per declaration of the mechanic David Killackey, she misrepresented and lied about the parameters of the original agreement.
The mechanic's witness statement just opens up a bigger can of worms, AH's true colors come out when she starts cussing at the mechanic, the vitriol that came out of amber's father was even worse and he admits to a 10% share of the money that was paid out by Depp.

1654420499719.png

1654420426455.png

https://www.ifod.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/David-J-Killackey-Declariation.pdf

In order to do that^^^, she will need to get a bond for about 10 million bucks. I wonder how she is going to do that?

It would have to be from a very rich friend because I don't think many other investors would bet on her winning on the freedom of speech excuse because it is not legally sound in this case. She cannot say anything she wants and not be sued in response.

Well she supposedly burnt the EM bridge but I wonder how JF finances are looking? ;)

Then why did she accept the 7 million dollars cash?

And why did she object to him paying the 7 million to the charities of her choice?

Exactly! Didn't JD financial guy testify that she actually sent a letter or an email specifically banning him from paying the rest directly to the charities?
MOO as I may be mistaken

It was revealing to me that she said 'she barely knew anything about JD before they met' but then, wouldn't you know, she just happened to share his love of specific obscure poets and writer's. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She was going to meet him after auditioning for months for the chance to play his girlfriend in a film. No way that she didn't do a very deep dive and learn as much about him as she could before they met. It was an obvious lie, IMO, when she claimed she didn't know much about him. I know better, about how a young actor prepares for an important meeting like that. I guess she assumed the jurors would believe her.

I think he was smitten by both her beauty but also the amazing 'coincidence' that she knew his favourite obscure poems. That would make someone feel like that new person was perfect for them. Like it was destined, etc.

What really hits it home is that AH said in an interview, when she was dating Elon, that 'their love of science' was something the had in common.....HUGE EYEROLL NEEDED HERE...

So she probably did the same thing when she targeted Elon---studied up on some current scientific issues and pretended it was her hobby to think about that stuff... Again, he would feel lucky to meet a beautiful young woman who loved the same obscure things as he did...

ETA: here is from her testimony:

The Aquaman star revealed in a Virginia court how she attended the Met Gala in 2016 and started chatting to the tech billionaire.

She claimed her then-husband team wasn't communicating with her, so she wasn't able to work out how they were met to attend the glitzy event as a couple.
"Johnny missed a fitting, because it was happening around the date of my birthday party in Los Angeles, but we were planning on going together as Ralph Lauren's guests," Heard said in court.

"So I ended up going by myself. I sat next to an empty place setting for Johnny that they cleared as soon as we realised he effectively stood me up on the red carpet."

"I didn't recognise [Elon] until we started talking and he reminded me we had met once before," she explained.
"He seemed like a real gentleman. He was really nice. He sat at a nearby table and we got to speaking that night and eventually became friends."

"We have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values," she said.
"Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him."

She did the same in an interview asking her about how she gets along with Jason Momoa.
She said they became friends really quickly when they realised they like lots of the same things, the same music etc.
It's an obvious pattern if you can bear to listen to her. IMO

It came out during the trial that AH drank on average 1 to two bottles of red wine... A DAY! according to witnesses. A DAY! Not 1 or 2 glasses of wine... 1 or 2 whole bottles of wine. By herself. That is in addition to the street drugs she abused.
À raison de 500 dollar per bottle. Paid for by her loving hubby of course.

And don’t forget the mushrooms and endless supply of MDMA.

There's a video on youtube by an NYC plastic surgeon who explains the plastic surgery AH has had done ( a lot of it on JD's dime , likely) between 2010- 2018-- I think the total was over $150,000.

She looks nothing now like she used to when young, apparently. Eyebrows, eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth and forehead all were surgerized. $150,000 would have been a VERY nice donation to a charity.

I mean, really. :rolleyes:

Edited to add that she even her HAIRline done to make it symmetrical. I mean, who does that. Maybe I am just naive.
All that for only $150,000 or less than $20K per procedure. I thought plastic surgery was a lot more expensive than that.

She is the one who asked for $50,000 a month!

People like ms. Heard are giving women a bad name.

The “Setback for Women” she talks about is caused by people like HERSELF.

She needs to stop harassing JD with this (useless) appeal, move on with her life, stay out of the limelight, reinvent herself and become a good role model for her daughter.

JMHO

People did speak up to the mountain of evidence. She had her day in court, and the jury determined she had not been a victim of abuse by JD. She couldn't produce even a tiny hill of evidence, so she lied, and lied, had her younger sister lie for her too and submitted phony pictures to the jury. She purposely set out to completely ruin a man, out of spite and greed.
Exactly!! EB never bothered to mention that much of the “mountain of evidence in the UK“ is flat out INadmissible in the US, because when it’s not specifically tampered-with metadata, it’s hearsay… the UK judge’s decision flat out said ‘I took Amber’s contemporaneous diary entries as proof’… of course the US doesn’t count your personal journal as the equivalent of a hill of beans, lol. I’m embarrassed the UK did!

The UK judgment also said that Amber could not have thrown a can of Red Bull at JD as was alleged, ‘because her sister Whitney testified she was in her pajamas”... I didn’t know that being in your pajamas means your hands are bound…

Law and Crime has a go at explaining some of the differences:

Exactly! Didn't JD financial guy testify that she actually sent a letter or an email specifically banning him from paying the rest directly to the charities?
MOO as I may be mistaken
Yes, IIRC, she was ranting how unfair it was for him to be getting a tax write off because it is a charity donation. So she said he should pay her twice as much since he'd be getting the benefit of the tax write off, and she doesn't want him to pay the charity in instalments either. One lump sum was her demand.

So he just ended up paying her instead of giving it directly to charity because she made it too hard and expensive for him to do it that way--mainly because she was angry that he might get some kind of a tax benefit for it himself.[ IMO until I find the link...]

The bidding has ended on the blue band, but a red wristband is going for a similar price ($4,500 or best offer).

An orange wristband from the courtroom is also for sale on eBay. The price tag is currently $500.

The seller said the item is "priceless," adding, "the trial is a part of pop culture history."

Late to the party -- yes, part of pop culture history.

DONATE the wristband.

Academy Museum of Motion Pictures: The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures is a museum in Los Angeles, California constructed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, which is devoted to the history, science, and cultural impact of the film industry. It is the first large-scale museum of its kind in the United States.

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, perhaps?

Just, of course, my humble opinion.

All that for only $150,000 or less than $20K per procedure. I thought plastic surgery was a lot more expensive than that.
Some more, some less than 20K, I think her brow lifts were cheaper according to that surgeon ( he explained the procedures, it was an eyeopener, forgive the pun! ), and lips etc. Also, this was some years ago. And the $150 K was an estimate. But it just goes to show you how she bought her outer beauty on JD's dime. She should have spent it perhaps on better therapists to increase the value of her inner self and ego.

Please continue on Thread #13 linked below. This thread is now closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member