VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy Johnny won his case. I do feel a little sorry for Amber, she is young and she has a child to raise. I know how hard that can be.

I think she’s pretty conniving and manipulative, but I don’t want her entire world burned down. She has a child, she shouldn’t be banned from every possible avenue to have a life and career of some sort. However, I think at this point she needs to be quiet, live her life, stop beating this drum. Hopefully there’s some sort of peace to be found someday.

Now, about removing her 10 minutes from Aquaman II. Re-edit it and show no scenes with her face or voice.
Remember how they digitally removed Kevin Spacey from a film, and his acting career basically went down the drain?

Amber Heard deserves the exact same treatment, as far as I'm concerned.
The liar paraded herself around as a victim, and as a spokesperson for victims, and she's STILL lying, and basically just called the jury all idiots, for coming to the decision they did.

Priceless the verdict came back the way it did, on national Amber Heard day. I meant, World Narcissistic Abuse Day.

$350 thousand is the cap in that state
Amber owes Johnny $350 thousand
Punitive down to $350,000 from 5M. Is that right?

Can someone tell the us about the funds, breakdown?
Yes, and no… the $5m count, as per court tv, will be knocked down to $350,000.

She still owes every penny of the $10M judgment against her, minus the $2M the jury said he owes her

so, total of $8.35MM she owes to JD.

Yes, and no… the $5m count, as per court tv, will be knocked down to $350,000.

She still owes every penny of the $10M judgment against her, minus the $2M the jury said he owes her

so, total of $8.35MM she owes to JD.
That's what the lawyer sites are saying. She owes him 8.35 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members