VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many people, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos analysing and debunking much of what EB has been saying in her mainstream media interviews.

With regards to whether she is risking JD taking action against her personally, a few legal professionals, including one called 'black belt barrister' have stated it seems she has surely crossed that line.

Since EB has been representing AH for many years now, I assume she has earned substantial fees from her but I wonder how her fee arrangement has been in this case and whether she's going to get paid at all?

Even worse, I wonder if, bearing in mind AH really had no chance of winning the case, whether she will now turn on EB for failing to best represent her?

I wonder if it should be made public who is paying EB's fee? For example, any secret billionaires AH has got backing her? Or any organisations with an agenda to push?

From what I understand, AH's legal fees are being paid by her homeowners insurance company--Traveler's Insurance. In fact, there was a VP of Traveler's Insurance who attended the trial and was frequently seen with AH during the trial. So I imagine that EB will be paid. Not certain if they will fund AH's appeal. We shall see.

TMZ has prepared a documentary on the Depp/Heard relationship, the trial and their futures ... which will air on Fox Network Tuesday at 9 PM ET. It's Called Depp vs. Heard: From Love to Hate."

"I didn't recognise [Elon] until we started talking and he reminded me we had met once before," she explained.
"He seemed like a real gentleman. He was really nice. He sat at a nearby table and we got to speaking that night and eventually became friends."

"We have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values," she said.
"Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him."

Another example ^^^^of how dishonest and pretentious AH was in her trial testimony.

She wants us to believe that she didnt know who Elon was----literally the richest man on Earth--his companies combine for a trillion dollars net worth---and she didnt recognise him, even though they had met before. :rolleyes: yah sure Hon...

So she is telling the jury that the richest man on Earth is flirting with her but she doesn't recognise him at first, even though they met previously ? I guess the 200 billion dollar man didn't make much of an impression, since she cares so little about money and all that. ... My eyes are rolling so hard here....

And their 'friendship' is based on their core values, and on what she truly is inside....LMAO, how thick is she spreading the BS here?

This^^^ shows that he was already mega rich, one of the richest in the world, in 2016 when she met him.

From what I understand, AH's legal fees are being paid by her homeowners insurance company--Traveler's Insurance. In fact, there was a VP of Traveler's Insurance who attended the trial and was frequently seen with AH during the trial. So I imagine that EB will be paid. Not certain if they will fund AH's appeal. We shall see.
I guess there will be a ‘fund’ set up to pay for an appeal.

"I didn't recognise [Elon] until we started talking and he reminded me we had met once before," she explained.
"He seemed like a real gentleman. He was really nice. He sat at a nearby table and we got to speaking that night and eventually became friends."

"We have a beautiful friendship now, one that was based on our core values," she said.
"Intellectual curiosity, ideas and conversation, a shared love for science. We just bonded on a lot of things that speak to who I am on the inside. I have so much respect for him."

Another example ^^^^of how dishonest and pretentious AH was in her trial testimony.

She wants us to believe that she didnt know who Elon was----literally the richest man on Earth--his companies combine for a trillion dollars net worth---and she didnt recognise him, even though they had met before. :rolleyes: yah sure Hon...

So she is telling the jury that the richest man on Earth is flirting with her but she doesn't recognise him at first, even though they met previously ? I guess the 200 billion dollar man didn't make much of an impression, since she cares so little about money and all that. ... My eyes are rolling so hard here....

And their 'friendship' is based on their core values, and on what she truly is inside....LMAO, how thick is she spreading the BS here?

This^^^ shows that he was already mega rich, one of the richest in the world, in 2016 when she met him.
(...)a shared love for science(...)??? What science? The science of gold-digging???

I haven't found a single article in which AH shared her knowledge about science... not even about oenology!

MOO JMOO

“and eventually became friends” She wants us to believe they got together later…when she was no longer with Johnny. She also was with her wife when she became infatuated with Johnny. He admitted that he was with Vanessa when he started having feelings for AH. “I was with Vanessa and Amber was with her wife”

She “bonded“ with Elon‘s billions is more like it:rolleyes:

(...)a shared love for science(...)??? What science? The science of gold-digging???

I haven't found a single article in which AH shared her knowledge about science... not even about oenology!

MOO JMOO

Yup just like she didn't know anything about Johnny before auditioning for the Rum Diaries and then coincidentally shared a love of rare authors and poets and country blues music or whatever it was. I find it very suspect.

Narcs 'go hunting' when looking for friends and allies. They 'groom and condition' their victims.

I guess there will be a ‘fund’ set up to pay for an appeal.

That's possible but if her supporters think like her... they will only be pledging not actually donating. lol

Or maybe the ACLU will use their funds to support her? Maybe that's another reason they want JD to pay them $85,000+ for that measly bit of work they did.

It does seem to depend... the lawyers I've seen weighing in have said that if the opinions are preceded by "Amber says", as in "Elaine is quoting AH's statement", that's one thing... but if she's speaking on her own behalf, that's quite another thing.

Of course (without remembering exactly everything that EB has had to say on the topic, because at this point the mind does reel), I would guess that if she's saying it about the judge/jury/verdict, that is not "defaming Johnny Depp" per se; and she'd have to be actually saying something bad about him having specifically done something, in order to be in trouble for defamation.
Regardless of whom she is speaking for, it all comes across as sour grapes.

“and eventually became friends” She wants us to believe they got together later…when she was no longer with Johnny. She also was with her wife when she became infatuated with Johnny. He admitted that he was with Vanessa when he started having feelings for AH. “I was with Vanessa and Amber was with her wife”

She “bonded“ with Elon‘s billions is more like it:rolleyes:
She is such a liar… there’s no way this can be construed as ”Johnny standing me up”… not to mention, he accompanied her once, so I’m sure she should have remembered this from the experience…

According to Ward Durrett, spouses are never seated next to each other.

“The whole point of these things is to meet new people, and to be interested in what others are doing. What's the point if you come here to hang out with your husband?” she added.
uh-oh, I know why this is happening… someone on Twitter asked her to intercede because Amber’s flying monkeys are trying to get the court reporter in Trouble with the certification board for showing up at the Depp after party. (Judy had a good excuse… they were closing and locking up the courtroom while her stuff was still there. JD team rescued it.)

Law & Crime has already interviewed Judy (There are clips); and they’ve also had the lady on who took the referenced black and white cell phone video and uploaded it to Instagram; saying she regrets having done so because of the backlash it has caused Judy.

Betting that the next step is for some one to kick this up the food chain to the judge for intervention…

AH needs to stop living so "large"--wastefully and extravagantly. She derailed her gravy train with JD. Her attorney says she can not pay the judgement against her. She will have to learn to live more frugally in the future, in my opinion, if she is going to make it.
deI8tl1.jpg

Yup just like she didn't know anything about Johnny before auditioning for the Rum Diaries and then coincidentally shared a love of rare authors and poets and country blues music or whatever it was. I find it very suspect.

Narcs 'go hunting' when looking for friends and allies. They 'groom and condition' their victims.
She's such a fraud.

Come to think of it, didn't Jodi Arias do something similar regarding Travis? I have this vague memory that she really researched the work he was doing and also his religion??

Also, does anyone remmber in one of the audio recordings Johnny is asking AH what posters she had on her walls when she was younger, and she says Rosie the Riveter! LOLOL Johnny alludes to perhaps AH's mother having told him otherwise. I think maybe she had posters of Johnny! But no, according to AH, she was not a big fan of Johnny when she met him. LOLOL

Dont remember seeing this posted before. If so, my apologies.
I wish the press wouldn't do this. It doesn't look like that place has much security and it's very isolated. She has a baby, too. There's a lot of crazy people running around and now they know exactly where she lives (if she actually lives there). IMO

Amber Heard Reveals She Met Elon Musk At The Met Gala After Johnny Depp 'Stood Her Up'

Wow, she's even fibbing in this account about how she met Elon Musk.

The part I am talking about:

"Johnny missed a fitting, because it was happening around the date of my birthday party in Los Angeles, but we were planning on going together as Ralph Lauren's guests," Heard said in court.

"So I ended up going by myself. I sat next to an empty place setting for Johnny that they cleared as soon as we realised he effectively stood me up on the red carpet."

It's a well known fact that the Met Gala has strict rules. The event was started by Anna Wintour in 1995, and one of those restrictions was that couples are NEVER seated next to each other. This is to encourage guest to mix and mingle properly.

Strict Rules Guests Must Follow At Met Gala 2022 - Selfie Ban And No Parsley - Public News Time

Anna Wintour ensures that the Met Gala is diligently planned down to the smallest detail, but one of the most important aspects of the event is the creation of the seating chart.

Plans for the seating arrangements begin in December, and there are strict rules when it comes to who celebs sit by.

Wintour likes to ensure that the gala remains a social event where guests meet new people, which means that spouses are usually seated apart. So new lovebirds Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson will likely be forced to sit separately after what is expected to be their red carpet debut this year.

I'm sorry, but once again we have her demonizing JD for not showing up, making up tall tales about how she was humiliated by the empty seat beside her. From what I understand, around her birthday 22nd April is when she punched him in the face twice while he was just lying in bed watching TV. (it's discussed in the audio tapes). April 23rd she goes off to Coachella with her sister and friends, leaving the infamous poop in the bed. They were apart from each other for a month after that. Met Gala was May 2nd. Then his mum died on May 20th, which is when he decided the marriage couldn't continue. He told her he wanted a divorce, came to pick up some of his things on 21st May, they fight about the poo in the bed, rest is history.

I wish the press wouldn't do this. It doesn't look like that place has much security and it's very isolated. She has a baby, too. There's a lot of crazy people running around and now they know exactly where she lives (if she actually lives there). IMO
They found it through her testimony. She gave her address as Yucca Valley. But I agree. I wouldn't want to be that isolated. But she probably has guards? Rich people probably have state of the art security equipment installed too. I don't like the way RE does a virtual walk through on line now a days. There is just too much info in the photos. A burglar or a bad guy can see the layout of every room, windows etc and plan from there. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298