VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is such a liar… there’s no way this can be construed as ”Johnny standing me up”… not to mention, he accompanied her once, so I’m sure she should have remembered this from the experience…

uh-oh, I know why this is happening… someone on Twitter asked her to intercede because Amber’s flying monkeys are trying to get the court reporter in Trouble with the certification board for showing up at the Depp after party. (Judy had a good excuse… they were closing and locking up the courtroom while her stuff was still there. JD team rescued it.)

Law & Crime has already interviewed Judy (There are clips); and they’ve also had the lady on who took the referenced black and white cell phone video and uploaded it to Instagram; saying she regrets having done so because of the backlash it has caused Judy.

Betting that the next step is for some one to kick this up the food chain to the judge for intervention…
from above link:
According to Ward Durrett, spouses are never seated next to each other.

“The whole point of these things is to meet new people, and to be interested in what others are doing. What's the point if you come here to hang out with your husband?” she added.

So could she be lying again in that interview, where she says the empty place setting next to her, meant for Johnny, had to be quickly whisked away because he stood her up? lmao

Once more, she adds in extraneous details, which fluff up the story, adding to the victim narrative---but they don't hold up under scrutiny.
:rollseyes:

Live with one of AH childhood friends. Starting in an hour.

Thank you!! This ought to be good I think…

from above link:
According to Ward Durrett, spouses are never seated next to each other.

“The whole point of these things is to meet new people, and to be interested in what others are doing. What's the point if you come here to hang out with your husband?” she added.

So could she be lying again in that interview, where she says the empty place setting next to her, meant for Johnny, had to be quickly whisked away because he stood her up? lmao

Once more, she adds in extraneous details, which fluff up the story, adding to the victim narrative---but they don't hold up under scrutiny.
:rollseyes:
I think that’s definitely the assumption, lol.

Whomever stood her up, it clearly wasn’t Johnny (if it in fact was anyone).

Thank you!! This ought to be good I think…

I think that’s definitely the assumption, lol.

Whomever stood her up, it clearly wasn’t Johnny (if it in fact was anyone).
I haven't listened to this--but from reading the comments, it seems that the guest might not be for real? She didn't know any of the local landmarks and couldn't remember names?

ADMIN WARNING:

It has previously be posted to leave the minor child out of this discussion.

Any member posting about the child will be permanently banned from this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

This is a trial discussion thread. Elon Musk and his opinion, and the opinions of other random people/celebrities are off topic.

Also, leave the minor child out of this discussion unless there is relevant court testimony.

And that was probably the purpose of this person. To discredit him. I expect to see more of this. You already see the smear campaign going on with the reporter and the court reporter. jmo.

Right? I've just been on Twitter and seen a thread claiming that one of the jurors allegedly texted his wife to say he may get chosen for the jury and that she texted back that Amber was a psycho :rolleyes:
Followed up by a post claiming that there were no tears from Heard because people on anti depressants can't cry o_O.
My husband has been on sertraline for about 7 or 8 years and sometimes I look up and he is crying for seemingly no reason at all ( he has no idea why).

In a video posted on Twitter, artist Scott Greenwood was seen presenting the piece to Depp and the actor took the opportunity to thank fans for their unwavering support during the court case, which he ended up winning.
He said: "Nothing would have been possible without you. Thank you and bless you all."
Depp was then seen giving Scott a hug and signing some prints of the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead