VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we have yet to hear a word of JD's mouth smearing his ex or doing interviews belittling her or her group of attorneys. I doubt he ever will. He seems to be so grateful that this is behind him and I hope it remains that way. He has truly moved on with his life and I hope he can heal and just be happy and do what he loves.
She is an extremely immature, jealous, vain, evil narcissist and possible sociopath/psychopath…there is no way I’m listening to even one more second of her garbage…she needs to charged with perjury..

Is this a paid interview? How much? How much lower will she bend for money?
I don't think so but maybe they assisted with travel since they didn't meet at the 30 Rock? Or perhaps the travel was considered part of her whirlwind PR budget?

I know Keith Morrison from Dateline gave an emphatic denial in "The Thing About Pam" stating Dateline doesn't pay anyone for interviews and never has.

But why? It’s all over YouTube so sewing everything wouldn’t matter?

That’s an oxymoron considering she can’t scrub what’s already out there now. I suppose she doesn’t want the official documents to be seen on every platform…in writing that shows she lost.

If the public doesn’t see the official documents she can keep denying it with her rampant lies.

I think we have all seen how low she will sink for money by now.
ITA -- but in this case, I think she wanted a crack at Savannah Guthrie specifically because of the BC/CV interview and Guthrie's disclosure. I think AH wanted to look her in the eye and challenge her, plus she thinks she can do everyone's job better--including leaking things, even though she doesn't know the first thing about it, of course.

I think she genuinely believes she has been wronged. She thought she put on a good show and she can't comprehend why no one believes her. Why her lies didn't work.
Exactly! She’s so disordered that she’s delusional. Could it be because her life has been based on lies for so long that she wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face? She is one sick individual. JMO

But why? It’s all over YouTube so sewing everything wouldn’t matter?
No, not quite, some of the depositions were taken and her team either ran out of time to put them on the stand, or they weren’t allowed to call the people by the judge, so some people are totally new to us.

A tell-all book?? That was on the E teaser and I haven’t heard that anywhere else yet.

There were photos of her diary, so I guess she is thinking she can use her evidence that didn’t make it into the courtroom?? She’s a monster.
lawyer Emily D Baker has said she would talk about this interview on her YouTube stream tomorrow night. Maybe this will be part of It.

View attachment 349271
Watched it. I must say the facial expressions are ever changing in this person. Can’t help but notice the talking out of the side of her mouth & darker brows.

JMO

All I can say is if this is the look she had on her face while married to Johnny .. I don't blame him for drinking.

IMO .. This woman needs mental help .. I hope someone is getting it for her.

Attachments

• 8903985E-6A0B-49B5-B9F7-629AE7B20246.png
    8903985E-6A0B-49B5-B9F7-629AE7B20246.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics