VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he sue her again?

Yes he can. I imagine Ben is carving out the best thing to do, if he does anything at all. Johnny may feel vindicated enough to let it go because she is appearing crazier by the day. She is not appearing more credible. So far every network thinks she is mean, vengeful, immature and a liar. I’m very curious to see what team Johnny will do.

There are some stories of his being kind to homeless people going back 30 years. I believe his commitment to the underdogs.

There are literally hundreds of real stories spanning his career span. He’s paid for funeral expenses, he has wiped out medical bills, saved people from foreclosure, flown people to the best medical centers for whatever the diagnosis warranted, served in homeless shelters anonymously, mentored young actors, given away vehicles and I’m sure there are many loving incidents that no one has knowledge of.

He genuinely loves people, he doesn’t do it for any personal gain. We heard Morgan Night say how sincerely he engaged with real rando’s. He listens to them and imparts joy in every conversation.

Not sure who caught Johnny looking over to Whitney when he was speaking about her. He said ‘I thought she was a great kid when I met her’. She turned away when he looked over at her:mad:

Johnny Depp is a rare and special person. There aren’t many out there like him in the film & arts community.

Heard doesn’t know what it is like to be abused. She proves it every time she opens her mouth.
Indeed. I can't imagine this pleasing any DV survivor, can you?

"What you would hear in those clips are not evidence of what was happening. It was evidence of a negotiation of how to talk about that with your abuser.”

... i cannot count the ways in which this makes no sense, lol... so she's flipping the script and her saying that when she admitted hitting him it was... roleplay to hypnotize him into... what? Whatever it is it didn't work... I give up trying to make this quote make sense.

There are literally hundreds of real stories spanning his career span. He’s paid for funeral expenses, he has wiped out medical bills, saved people from foreclosure, flown people to the best medical centers for whatever the diagnosis warranted, served in homeless shelters anonymously, mentored young actors, given away vehicles and I’m sure there are many loving incidents that no one has knowledge of.

He genuinely loves people, he doesn’t do it for any personal gain. We heard Morgan Night say how sincerely he engaged with real rando’s. He listens to them and imparts joy in every conversation.

Not sure who caught Johnny looking over to Whitney when he was speaking about her. He said ‘I thought she was a great kid when I met her’. She turned away when he looked over at her:mad:

Johnny Depp is a rare and special person. There aren’t many out there like him in the film & arts community.
I'm sure!! In fact I'm not even sure he was entirely joking about "the relatives" - I think he looks to make family connections everywhere.

Amber Heard is an evil, evil person for trying in any way to extinguish that light.

I liked that conversation

She seems to still want his attention and his involvement in her life, by continuing to falsely accuse him. Like a psycho stalker.

Clearly, he wants nothing to do with her and he should be allowed that privilege.

She needs a penalty that stops her from stalking him. Like maybe a tracking ankle bracelet because I'm worried he isn't safe being anywhere near her ( like in the same city) and she needs to get a restraining order that will send her to prison if she violates it.

Forget Aquaman. She needs incarceration and/ or a long time in a mental health facility before she can be trusted in public.

Oops!
Not everyone can produce “memory driven tears”.

To cry "memory-driven tears," actors must be able to access past emotions.

Some actors don't think about actual events. Memories might not be enough. Instead, before and during the scene, the actor imagines tragic events that never actually happened. (imagining the loss of a beloved pet or family member).

It is hard to "be in the moment" when you do not truly value the power of the play.

JMO

Unless she's an angry crier I really don't fancy her chances of being able to access an emotion that produces tears,memory or imagined!.
She should've taken my earlier advice and used the tear stick :p

I wish Amber was at this point, lol... I'd pay money to see her reaction if someone suggested she should suffer in silence.

She is a piece of work... in one of his UK witness statements he said she liked to tell him about how she had met some of his former colleagues out and about at an event, and when he said 'oh, did you tell them I said hello?' She would say "oh, they said they didn't remember you" (!!)

I'm laughing because it's just so ridiculous.

She seems to still want his attention and his involvement in her life, by continuing to falsely accuse him. Like a psycho stalker.

Clearly, he wants nothing to do with her and he should be allowed that privilege.

She needs a penalty that stops her from stalking him. Like maybe a tracking ankle bracelet because I'm worried he isn't safe being anywhere near her ( like in the same city) and she needs to get a restraining order that will send her to prison if she violates it.

Forget Aquaman. She needs incarceration and/ or a long time in a mental health facility before she can be trusted in public.

I wish I didn't, but I agree with the bolded.

This woman is a menace to society. I think she's dangerous.

Amber living in an underwater city does sound a lot better than whatever she’s currently doing on solid ground.

Yes he can. I imagine Ben is carving out the best thing to do, if he does anything at all. Johnny may feel vindicated enough to let it go because she is appearing crazier by the day. She is not appearing more credible. So far every network thinks she is mean, vengeful, immature and a liar. I’m very curious to see what team Johnny will do.

BBM
What I emboldened are exactly the reasons she is so dangerous.
She is doing what she has always has done in their marriage--bait him. She is baiting him because she wants to fight.
Instead of hiding behind closed doors, now she's goading him in public.

Indeed. I can't imagine this pleasing any DV survivor, can you?

"What you would hear in those clips are not evidence of what was happening. It was evidence of a negotiation of how to talk about that with your abuser.”

... i cannot count the ways in which this makes no sense, lol... so she's flipping the script and her saying that when she admitted hitting him it was... roleplay to hypnotize him into... what? Whatever it is it didn't work... I give up trying to make this quote make sense.
She is going to suffer the consequences for saying this. There is going to be wide spread retaliation from educated professionals who work with and assist abuse victims. They will call her out on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298