VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so fake and insincere, to the point that nothing she says is believable. I almost think she wants to be sued again.
Since she doesn't appear to have out-of-pocket expenses for her legal team because allegedly her homeowner insurance paid for them, she doesn't appear to have anything to lose to perpetuate her verbal abuse and lies.

I think it's about time for her homeowner's insurance bill to skyrocket to absorb the cost of this expense, and to tell her she is cut off from any more legal cost coverage.

Okay, that's it for me. After hearing the latest snippest of AH's PR rehab tour with the press, I think I have finally reached that point with this case where I am ready to step away.

This defamer and her damaging hoax has had way more of my time and emotional energy than they have deserved. I don't want to be on this ride anymore. I have no wish to give this horrible woman any more of my attention. Henceforth I shall not speak her name, think of her at all, or discuss this case.

I am happy with the outcome and feel validated that so many others saw what I saw. A big fat ugly hurtful lie.

What she needs most is our attention so I am now withdrawing mine so she slink off into obscurity where she should have been all along. Similar to former inmate CA, she ceases to exist for me.

Thanks for following with me fellow sleuths.

Until our next trial watch . . .

Okay, that's it for me. After hearing the latest snippest of AH's PR rehab tour with the press, I think I have finally reached that point with this case where I am ready to step away.

This defamer and her damaging hoax has had way more of my time and emotional energy than they have deserved. I don't want to be on this ride anymore. I have no wish to give this horrible woman any more of my attention. Henceforth I shall not speak her name, think of her at all, or discuss this case.

I am happy with the outcome and feel validated that so many others saw what I saw. A big fat ugly hurtful lie.

What she needs most is our attention so I am now withdrawing mine so she slink off into obscurity where she should have been all along. Similar to former inmate CA, she ceases to exist for me.

Thanks for following with me fellow sleuths.

Until our next trial watch . . .
Take care ticya.
You are right AH is draining everyone energy dry, it is best everyone stay aways . Media should just stop these interveiws, she get a thrill out of attention. She lives to fight.
Silence is the best thing to do.

Yes and also someone with the same obsession as JA had for TA. Makes her even more crazy and dangerous. jmo.
She me reminds me more of JA minus the murder. Both these women were obsessed. JA was argumentized on the stand, taunted TA's family, ripped pages out of her journal, inserted false info into her journals, made trouble for the defense and the prosecuting attorneys, stalked TA's female friends and also used his friends and last time I checked she was still hoping for an appeal. Her story changed multiple times, before, during and after the trial.

Last edited:
Can someone who has an open line of communication with the Networks call them to tell them she is lying? If she hasn’t been vetted for what she is going to show them it could be anything. How will they know that it isn’t truth if they don’t have the documents. Can the judge put fourth an injunction?

Its really bad that she is trashing him through these networks with inadmissible information...more lies.

If anyone knows a way to contact them, other than the general contact info I would like to know just for myself. I would put this in the subject line
“VIP-Amber is lying to you/network“

She is completely dismissing the jury and the judge.

This woman is maddening. She is saying she is afraid she could be sued again but yet she keeps defaming him. I think she is egging him on to do just that. This seems to be a game to her.
I’m thinking she wants a redo . She probably believes she can get some different lies admitted as evidence and win it . That’s how delusional she is.

She is so fake and insincere, to the point that nothing she says is believable. I almost think she wants to be sued again.
BBM

It would not surprise me if that's her goal. She's the type of person who wants to be in the spotlight at all costs, even if for the worst reasons. She can't tell right from wrong... Any attention will feed her ego. MOO JMO

Yeah. Dangerous woman. If she were my patient, or client, to use a more emancipated term, I'd try to approach her with some humor to try and break through the fabricating mode, because I think she's well aware of her manipulations and spins. I might approach with: "Amber. Girl. Are you listening to yourself? Hmm hmm!" and see if that would get a grin and we could leave the hogwash behind for a few minutes. If averse reaction, I'd become more confrontational about if she cannot be honest we should be quiet instead and just think on our own.... and I'd be prepared for getting fired and sued, and rehired again 10 mins later. They are not so good with silence, these personality types, but they do like firm boundaries set, it helps them feel safer, as they often scare themselves very much with how volatile they are and how out of control situations can get. More often than not they recognize spiraling out of control but feel completely helpless and powerless preventing it. Oh, they are exhausting. It's like a kid with the "terrible twos", a lot of times. But when you can reach them, they are very appreciative and rewarding clients. When they can entertain being reached, and changing.
Your post is very interesting when considering the audio recording of the fight about fighting between AH and JD.
It appears as though the recordings made were for the purpose of listening to them later to evaluate how each was really reacting and what each really said. AH made a point in these recordings of saying how the small timeouts or periods of being apart during the abusive fights when JD would separate himself caused her severe anxiety. She preferred to continue through the chaos. I don't believe she understood that there is a line between being mad and discussing an issue vs being mad automatically meant being abusive. IMO.

And no, the recording wasn't negotiation with an abuser as her interview suggests. Again, JMO.

Thank you for your insight.

I’m thinking she wants a redo . She probably believes she can get some different lies admitted as evidence and win it . That’s how delusional she is.
And she probably believes that her homeowner's insurance will again pay her ~$6-8 million legal defense bill.

If she had to come up with the securities and substantial cash deposit, I think it would be a very different deal. I do think this open taunting and abusive behavior for media $$ is a way of trying to re-try her case in the court of public opinion without having to make any payments, as she certainly can't currently fund a legal appeal, and looks to be box office poison for any future movie productions.

In her time with JD she never wanted to stop fighting until she won the argument. She just couldn't stop if she wanted to. Similar situation playing out in court I believe. JMO.

BBM
What I emboldened are exactly the reasons she is so dangerous.
She is doing what she has always has done in their marriage--bait him. She is baiting him because she wants to fight.
Instead of hiding behind closed doors, now she's goading him in public.
I agree. But I think it is a compulsion. I don't think she CAN stop. JMO.

I agree. But I think it is a compulsion. I don't think she CAN stop. JMO.

So some effect is going to have to occur that will cause her to seek help on her own, or have a mental health hold because of her abusive and compulsive behaviour that is a danger to herself or to others (JD).

Removing any financial compensation for these interviews would help. Being shut out from employment in the entertainment industry as a whole might be another.

Completely removing her from Aquaman 2 is a start, IMHO.

Last edited:
If you want a good laugh today, go to Nate the Lawyer’s page with the post showing “Lawyers and others reacting to Amber Heard’s Disastrous Scissorhands Answer in Interview” … hysterical!

Last edited:
So some effect is going to have to occur that will cause her to seek help on her own, or have a mental health hold because of her abusive and compulsive behaviour that is a danger to herself or to others (JD).

Removing any financial compensation for these interviews would help. Being shut out from employment in the entertainment industry as a whole might be another.

Completely removing her from Aquaman 2 is a start, IMHO.

When it came out the actor Kevin Spacey was more or less a filthy scuzz bag (and let's not forget, he wasn't even convicted in a court of law, these were merely allegations at the time!), he was nuked from a movie he'd already done. Kevin Spacey Removed From New Film 'All the Money in the World'

Now that AH has had a jury of her peers say she is a liar, and lied about her SA, and defamed another actor in her pursuit of this made up story... the DC universe could easily do the same with her, as was done with Kevin Spacey. POOF. Scuzz bag actor gone.

There WOULD be much rejoicing, especially from those who actually HAVE experienced the kind of abuse she lied about experiencing. That would certainly be justice.

REPLY MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN FURTHER SUPPORT OF RESPONDENTS’ MOTION FOR PRODUCTION EXPENSES
https://twitter.com/LauraBockov
Update: Johnny Depp vs ACLU (NYC) ACLU Non-Parties have filed their response to Depp's opposition. They want their money. They claim they tried to meet & confer with Depp team to minimize or narrow the scope of the documents they were requesting

TheRealLauraB
@LauraBockov
·55m

REPLY MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN FURTHER SUPPORT OF RESPONDENTS’ MOTION FOR PRODUCTION EXPENSES
https://twitter.com/LauraBockov
Update: Johnny Depp vs ACLU (NYC) ACLU Non-Parties have filed their response to Depp's opposition. They want their money. They claim they tried to meet & confer with Depp team to minimize or narrow the scope of the documents they were requesting

TheRealLauraB
@LauraBockov
·55m
They know they'll never see the pledge money from AH so they want to get all they can from JD. jmo.

I'm laughing because it's just so ridiculous.
It is and I just can't help wondering what he was thinking/feeling in those moments. It's obviously a lie--even as humble as he is, he had to understand that, logically. If it wasn't clearly sarcasm/humor, other than to hurt him, what other motivation could there be for those comments?

It is and I just can't help wondering what he was thinking/feeling in those moments. It's obviously a lie--even as humble as he is, he had to understand that, logically. If it wasn't clearly sarcasm/humor, other than to hurt him, what other motivation could there be for those comments?
Probably more of a See Johnny. I still love you. This is all your fault. Another way to try to guilt trip him and bring him down. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298