VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The person with the personality disorder has to want treatment/therapy and commit to it, and they must admit to themselves they need to change. I don't see AH at that point right now, maybe never.
I agree. She obviously believes she has to”win” at any cost. If ever it will have to be after she totally hits bottom.

I may be completely wrong and off-base, but I have a growing hunch that AH has been advised there is no more money available from her homeowner's policy to fund an appeal. In addition, there's the question of posting the bond that's required when petitioning for an appeal when there was a judgment in the previous trial. If she's been told an appeal won't happen without a windfall of big cash from outer space, is this her twisted way of mounting her appeal to the court of public opinion?

Because for the life of me, I can't figure out how any lawyer connected with her case could possibly give her the OK to do that interview with Savannah Guthrie and have snippets airing every day this week with the big finale to come tonight in prime time.

I can't see this helps her in any way, appeal or no appeal.
The appeal has to be from the trial. So this interview wont help or hurt her for it .Maybe her revenge on JD. Or trying to get his attention. She just cant let him go. This has to of killed whatever career she may have had left. jmo.

Well, years of therapy did absolutely no good.
I completely agree! Nothing so far has helped her. NPD is extremely difficult to treat, and we can see AH is not an easy client or patient. I don’t know if there’s any therapist or psychiatrist who can really help her, but she certainly won’t change on her own, so I hope she can find someone who can help so she can leave JD alone.

I may be completely wrong and off-base, but I have a growing hunch that AH has been advised there is no more money available from her homeowner's policy to fund an appeal. In addition, there's the question of posting the bond that's required when petitioning for an appeal when there was a judgment in the previous trial. If she's been told an appeal won't happen without a windfall of big cash from outer space, is this her twisted way of mounting her appeal to the court of public opinion?

Because for the life of me, I can't figure out how any lawyer connected with her case could possibly give her the OK to do that interview with Savannah Guthrie and have snippets airing every day this week with the big finale to come tonight in prime time.

I can't see this helps her in any way, appeal or no appeal.
NBC could be forking over cash for this interview.

‘Wannabe’ star Amber Heard ‘completely unaware’ she lost defamation trial

(Wow, they call it like they see it.)
From the video.

News anchor quoting Amber "distracting the jury from the real issues".

Anchor - "This is a person who is delusional and that is just offensive to the entire court process, and all those jurors who gave up their time to weigh in on whether Amber Heard lied. They found she did, and with malice, and still this 'wannabe' movie star seems completely unaware that she has lost...and we are all tired of hearing about this case."

:D Excellent!!

Is it common practice for therapists to write their notes out ? My therapist used her laptop to log specific points and then would complete her notes later in a Word document.​

Do we know who the therapist is and if they exist? Seems very odd the notes are handwritten in this day and age (2012).​

I know of several who still use handwritten notes, at least during session to jot things down--especially those who have been in practice for some time (eg Hughes, Kipper, etc, possibly even Curry). Some will type up or dictate after each appointment (or at the end of day based on recall & notes taken during session). Some record the sessions with patient permission for later transcription. The presence and use of a computer or tablet, as it is usually situated between client and therapist, can feel obtrusive. It can make the client feel as though the therapist's attention is divided, can cause them to hesitate or pause (so the therapist can get it all down) whether asked to or not, etc.

@Kiranerys , when I push an angry face its not at you. Lol! I think you are awesome but I think AH is full of crap!!​

Sooooo, there are notes, written by her psychiatrist, documenting only what she told her psychiatrist.

Again, that is only what she told her.

Amber lies lies lies......​

My own opinion is, this begs the question how far in advance did she plan this to start framing him?!!!​

I bet she never thought it would get this far--perhaps she always planned to have an "insurance policy," but she expected him to play ball rather than fight it.

She needs to just stop. Does she have no one in her life to tell her she appears more and more unhinged by the day? Is there no one to get her to some professional help? Someone needs to intervene because this is just getting more and more bizarre. She needs help. IMO​

Yes, of course. But exactly who would she listen to and heed their advice?​

Anyone?​

Fair point. But there has to be somebody in her circle that cares about her enough to at least try. She is off the rails and there is a child involved here. A child with no father for protection. Just her. That is not good. Hopefully the child is with a proper caretaker because this one appears to be pretty unstable at the moment.​

It's like watching Britney melt down in slow motion all over again while the whole world watches, helpless to do anything about it. Johnny would be smart to stay in the UK for the foreseeable future because there is something terribly wrong with this woman. IMO​

I think she has people in her life who have made the mistake of trying to tell her what to do. Maybe some of them are sticking around hoping to benefit in some way. Maybe some, one in particular, is sticking around for the baby's sake...?

When you are sexually assaulted with a broken glass bottle there would definitely be records. This trial wouldn’t have happened if that were true.

Yes! That's what I wish AH supporters would remember. First, if JD was about litigating her to death, it would have been a messier divorce resulting in trial and more frequent trips to court, starting wayyyyyyyyyyy earlier. What they fail to remember is that if JD is suing because it.did.not.happen.

Guthrie and her reporting team at NBC looked at the notes to confirm what Heard had been telling her therapist since 2012.
Given what was posted earlier -- that the notes belong to the therapist under HIPAA and they do not have to provide them to the patient -- I wonder if AH received permission from the therapist to show the notes to the news media and the general public?

TX Luna.
This looks more like someone's diary than a therapist notes. They just write Amber at the top of the page? Had to be the Do I have to answer questions guy. I know someone that does this kind of work and they have to enter all their notes in on the computer. jmo.
Yeah, it seems pretty easy… I’ve been saying this about her “evidence” for what seems like years now… I can do this in Microsoft Word.

People can also fake those little blue and green text bubbles.

this Is why we have to have forensically authenticated items with the chain of command.

I can mock up fake items. For example, I’ve made my own templates for stock certificates when my office has asked me, we had no e-version and no working typewriter - you just need a single blank original.

Then you make multiple Xeroxes for your practice runs, put the text you want in a blank Word document, format it, and print and reformat on the Xeroxes until it looks good. Then you sacrifice your original and voila, you’ve got an “e-original“ template, from which nobody can tell the difference from an “actual original”.

this is why Amber Heard would not turn over her devices; and why she sat up on the stand and lied, “why, the I-dea!! I don‘t even know what these things you call - ‘photo filters?’ ARE!“, in her best Scarlett O’Hara BS.

They took good care of the Anthonys.

I don't know if she got paid or compensated in any way however there is much rumbling on the internet on this subject,
On “The Thing About Pam” podcast, Keith Morrison states that Dateline, at minimum, unequivocally does not pay guests just to show up and interview; and I believe him.

with respect to Casey Anthony, the Anthony’s were paid for the rights to exclusive photos of Caylee and other unique information, IIRC; which is not the same thing as being paid to appear solely to vomit out verbal bile.

Did Amber thus rook money out of Dateline for her fake therapy notes? Maybe.

If so, I’m sure she’s giddy about it because more fool them; but even that’s not even soothing her little rageball self, as her statement taunting JD tells us.

it would be ironic if she gets $ for this to pay JH his judgment.... does the Today Show pay guests?

I can't answer that, but I've heard here and there that the workaround is to pay for licensing for candid pics, and to cover travel, food and lodging expenses, etc. So basically, paying for the interview without "legally" paying for the interview.

I just wish I could call EB right now.

ring... ring...

EB: hello?
Me: hi Elaine, it's me, curious rando, just wondering if I could ask something about your last case?
EB: sure, but you're probably only looking for 15 minutes of fame
Me: only if it comes with a mega pint and a stuffed alpaca, but that's not important right now.
I am wondering if, after losing a defamation case because the jury found your client to be a liar, if you'd advise your client to sit down with an internationally televised interview, where she comes right out, naming names, and calls Johnny a liar, and doubles down on her claims that the jury already decided were lies? I'm no lawyer but Elaine, isn't that even more damning (to her) as defamation, since this time she's actually naming him, instead of just making implications like in her trash bag op-ed?
EB: objection, heresay! **click**

:oops:

Well, years of therapy did absolutely no good.
Bam!!
From the video.

News anchor quoting Amber "distracting the jury from the real issues".

Anchor - "This is a person who is delusional and that is just offensive to the entire court process, and all those jurors who gave up their time to weigh in on whether Amber Heard lied. They found she did, and with malice, and still this 'wannabe' movie star seems completely unaware that she has lost...and we are all tired of hearing about this case."

:D Excellent!!
Best post ever!!! Bam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members