VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm like Jodi Arias?

I didn't know about Jodi Arias here in the UK,I see her name pop up a lot,mostly on Gannon’s thread as a comparison to lietecia and its sounds like she is a very dangerous woman.
I will look her up when I have time to hear myself think here lol.
Did she do that? I've also hear Sherri Papini mentioned here ,did she do something similar in regards to fooling a therapist too?

Now I have a new worry about Johnny. If AH is making her "diary" public, and if it is read by LE, might LE decide that they should investigate the claims in said diary?

What would happen if AH decided to try to press charges against him for what she has written in her diary?

How far will AH go to try to get a reaction or response from him? (Talk show challenge .. which I hope he ignores.) As much as I LOVE looking at him!

Will AH ever give up and leave him be?
The reason her diary didn't make it into evidence is because it's all hearsay. The diary isn't proof of anything.

You have made the perfect explanation of what we are seeing with this woman-ugh
and it is ugly "full blown narcissistic rage masquerading as justice" and being exploited by greedy media outlets--- I hope JD does not respond to her "challenge' by doing media interviews- I don't think he will, or needs to- The legal system has adjudicated this case- nothing further needs to be said by Johnny- he may however, wish to get an injunction to shut her up or sue her for defamation. LOL

I don't think he will either. If anything he will use the law to shut her up IMO.
Her response to his lawyers brief statement shows her intentions loud and clear as above posters have stated, she is spiralling quite rapidly.
JMO

The difference between NBC and the article is that Amber is getting called out on her BS.

I'm going to guess that Depp's team have already seen the full interview.

Savannah's husband is a public relations and communication consultant who, I believe, was hired by Depp's team for the trial.

Last edited:
I don't think he will either. If anything he will use the law to shut her up IMO.
Her response to his lawyers brief statement shows her intentions loud and clear as above posters have stated, she is spiralling quite rapidly.
JMO
I think for now they'll sit back and give her enough rope....

Amber Heard has challenged her ex-husband Johnny Depp to do his own TV interview 'if he has a problem' with her repeating her defamatory allegations that he beat her during an explosive sit-down with NBC's Dateline

'If Mr. Depp or his team have a problem with this, we recommend that Johnny himself sit down with Savannah Guthrie for an hour and answer all her questions,' a spokesperson told DailyMail.com after a series of clips from the interview were aired on Today and on Peacock in which Heard branded Depp, 59, a 'liar' and doubled down on claims that he beat her and sexually assaulted her during their relationship.
I have not thought that it was terribly weird for AH to be on TV again because she lost in court in VA and she says that she wants to appeal HOWEVER, I do not think that JD would go on TV now (IMO). He won the last round, so why wouldn't he just go on with his life? I have avoided making any 100% judgments on these two because they were IMO a toxic mix and there were so many drugs involved (I think) in their interactions, but to me the "proof" is who goes on in life and prospers. Even I may get tired of watching either of these actors. I do recall AH wanting to see JH again after filing the TRO-

Johnny Depp Recalls Amber Heard Asked to Meet ... - People

https://people.com › Movies

Apr 25, 2022 — - Actor Johnny Depp is suing ex-wife Amber Heard for libel after she wrote an op-ed piece in The Washington Post in 2018 referring to herself as ...

That was crazy, IMO and yeah she still "loves" him. I agree now with many of you that she wants this to go on for an eternity. I was expecting EB to file a dry technical appeal brief- no drama- and no press, but here we are.

They are due in VA Court 6/25? Will that be them or just their attys?

The difference between NBC and the article is that Amber is getting called out on her BS.

I'm going to guess that Depp's team have already seen the full interview.

Savannah's husband is a public relations and communication consultant, who I believe, was hired by Depp's team for the trial.
Yes!

Now I have a new worry about Johnny. If AH is making her "diary" public, and if it is read by LE, might LE decide that they should investigate the claims in said diary?

What would happen if AH decided to try to press charges against him for what she has written in her diary?

How far will AH go to try to get a reaction or response from him? (Talk show challenge .. which I hope he ignores.) As much as I LOVE looking at him!

Will AH ever give up and leave him be?
LE does not go looking for 4,5,6, 10 yr old cases in which no one filed a complaint, IMO.

I’m not so sure AH will ever give up, unless she has sufficient treatment by a good therapist who can assist her with her disorders. IMHO …
The person with the personality disorder has to want treatment/therapy and commit to it, and they must admit to themselves they need to change. I don't see AH at that point right now, maybe never.

I didn't know about Jodi Arias here in the UK,I see her name pop up a lot,mostly on Gannon’s thread as a comparison to lietecia and its sounds like she is a very dangerous woman.
Did she do that? I've also hear Sherri Papini mentioned here ,did she do something similar in regards to fooling a therapist too?
Jodi was very full of herself. A narcissist who would gaslight the man she killed over and over but swear she was innocent. She testified for days. The case is here on Websleuths. I don’t think Sherri compares. Leticia is a monster also,

Sherri Papini pretended to be kidnapped. For almost 4 years after she was "found" she received treatment for anxiety and PTSD from her "kidnapping"

Just shows you can lie to your therapist.

I may be completely wrong and off-base, but I have a growing hunch that AH has been advised there is no more money available from her homeowner's policy to fund an appeal. In addition, there's the question of posting the bond that's required when petitioning for an appeal when there was a judgment in the previous trial. If she's been told an appeal won't happen without a windfall of big cash from outer space, is this her twisted way of mounting her appeal to the court of public opinion?

Because for the life of me, I can't figure out how any lawyer connected with her case could possibly give her the OK to do that interview with Savannah Guthrie and have snippets airing every day this week with the big finale to come tonight in prime time.

I can't see this helps her in any way, appeal or no appeal.

I may be completely wrong and off-base, but I have a growing hunch that AH has been advised there is no more money available from her homeowner's policy to fund an appeal. In addition, there's the question of posting the bond that's required when petitioning for an appeal when there was a judgment in the previous trial. If she's been told an appeal won't happen without a windfall of big cash from outer space, is this her twisted way of mounting her appeal to the court of public opinion?

Because for the life of me, I can't figure out how any lawyer connected with her case could possibly give her the OK to do that interview with Savannah Guthrie and have snippets airing every day this week with the big finale to come tonight in prime time.

I can't see this helps her in any way, appeal or no appeal.
:D Just noticed your tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members