VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing it is when she realizes losing the case was bad enough but she should have listened when she was told to lay low for awhile. She just blew any chance she had at rehabilitating herself. She is done. jmo.
Except in HER mind she’s not done, she will keep going I’m sure, still trying to convince anyone that she’s right and everyone else on earth is wrong.

@Kiranerys , when I push an angry face its not at you. Lol! I think you are awesome but I think AH is full of crap!!

Sooooo, there are notes, written by her psychiatrist, documenting only what she told her psychiatrist.

Again, that is only what she told her.

Amber lies lies lies......

My own opinion is, this begs the question how far in advance did she plan this to start framing him?!!!

Back at ya @Warwick7 :)

I think from the very beginning. I believe if someone could check that they would find various files on any of her exes because I think that she is a serial abuser and that once she starts her abuse she is sure to mention to someone but twists it to her being the one that suffered said abuse.
A contingency plan in case anyone ever trys to leave her.
There's a reason none of her exes have commented either publicly or testified for her. IMO

It would be mandatory for a therapist to report physical abuse, no?
I wondered that also and I've been researching that over the last hour or so. In California, it appears mental health professionals are NOT mandated reporters. The following is from CAMFT, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists

snipped:

To summarize, LMFTs [Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists] are not health practitioners defined in the law to report a client who is a victim of domestic violence. However, other reporting duties may be triggered by the effects of domestic violence if the victim is part of a protected class, such as minors, elders or dependent adults.

ETA: Now IF her therapist wasn't a LMFT, but was instead a psychologist, the rules may be different. I'm still trying to tie this down definitively but having to wade through a lot.

Last edited:
Coming up on Banfield she says that Amber has showstopper evidence that is going to show why she should have won.

I stumbled across this earlier this morning while looking for something else and it struck my funny bone and seemed like perfect timing. :D

Ucva9YZ.jpg

Did they confirm with the therapist that these were their notes though?
Also,did they ask the therapist why,as a mandatory reporter, they didn't mandatorily report?
I have no idea whether or not those notes were confirmed, but I doubt it.

In California, it appears therapists don't fall under the mandated reporter laws.

(a) Any health practitioner employed in a health facility, clinic, physician’s office, local or state public health department, or a clinic or other type of facility operated by a local or state public health department who, in his or her professional capacity or within the scope of his or her employment, provides medical services for a physical condition to a patient whom he or she knows or reasonably suspects is a person described as follows, shall immediately make a report in accordance with subdivision

/end snip

Since a therapist doesn't treat medical/physical problems it appears they are not mandated reporters.

I have no idea whether or not those notes were confirmed, but I doubt it.

In California, it appears therapists don't fall under the mandated reporter laws.

How convenient for Ms. Heard!

ETA Further to your above post, it now seems even more convenient to me that she appears to have told all to a therapist but not one single visit or word to an actual medical professional about her physical injuries. Colour me unconvinced! (I mean I know i didn't believe a word out of her mouth before this and she has done nothing to change my mind so far!)

How convenient for Ms. Heard!

ETA Further to your above post, it now seems even more convenient to me that she appears to have told all to a therapist but not one single visit or word to an actual medical professional about her physical injuries. Colour me unconvinced! (I mean I know i didn't believe a word out of her mouth before this and she has done nothing to change my mind so far!)
The more she talks, the more I disbelieve her. (And I didn't believe her after her first time on the witness stand.)

Some of you may be too young to remember, but every morning since the trial began I'm reminded of the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons when Bullwinkle (the moose) is trying to perform a magic trick and says to Rocky (the squirrel), "Watch me pull this rabbit out of the hat" and fails spectacularly every single time.

Some of you may be too young to remember, but every morning since the trial began I'm reminded of the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons when Bullwinkle (the moose) is trying to perform a magic trick and says to Rocky (the squirrel), "Watch me pull this rabbit out of the hat" and fails spectacularly every single time.
Just like this, folks, pretend this is Saturday morning & you're laying down on the rug in the family room:

1655463877388.png
image from twitter.com

jmho ymmv lrr

Anyone here remember this song of Billy Joel’s? Sure reminds me of AH and JD.
Any others? It goes like this…

Now think of all the years you tried to
Find someone to satisfy you
I might be as crazy as you say
If I'm crazy then it's true
That it's all because of you
And you wouldn't want me any other way
You may be right
I may be crazy
Oh, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for
It's too late to fight
It's too late to change me
You may be wrong for all I know
But you may be right

Feel so bad for JD.

Back at ya @Warwick7 :)

I think from the very beginning. I believe if someone could check that they would find various files on any of her exes because I think that she is a serial abuser and that once she starts her abuse she is sure to mention to someone but twists it to her being the one that suffered said abuse.
A contingency plan in case anyone ever trys to leave her.
There's a reason none of her exes have commented either publicly or testified for her. IMO
Hmmm like Jodi Arias?

there was a time in her testimony when she tried to talk about nose surgery and an ENT and it was disallowed. As with other things, if this was "good" evidence, not sure why the dr was not presented or deposed.

Amber Heard Says She Trouble Breathing Because Scar ...

https://www.insider.com › News › Celebrity

May 17, 2022 — Amber Heard testified that she has trouble breathing at night because of scar tissue in her nose. "I have a significant amount of scar .

wonder if that is coming back. I did think that the "defamation" proofs got somewhat lost in the sauce of the jury's reaction to her testimony- wonder if her attys were just not focused on the underlying incidents after the UK trial, IMO. The stuff about her "donations" seemed to make her appear not credible, but that was also not strictly part of defamation, IMO. Not sure why she did not just dump the timing of the payments on her accountant... unless she does not have one (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6