VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a legal injunction by his team is what needs to be done. With him far away from the hearing.
They have made a semi response:

Depp’s team released a statement to NBC regarding Heard’s claims without mentioning her by name:

“It’s unfortunate that while Johnny is looking to move forward with his life, the defendant and her team are back to repeating, reimagining and re-litigating matters that have already been decided by the Court and a verdict that was unanimously and unequivocally decided by a jury in Johnny’s favour.”

Thinking about Nancy Grace today and missing her on HLN. Wondered what she thought about the verdict. Heres what she had to say.
I know some don’t like Nancy Grace, but I have always trusted her instincts and her judgment on criminal cases. I think she got this one right as well. The jury ”could smell her lies” .

I love that JD, Jude Law and Colin Farrell came together to honor their friend and make sure his last movie was completed.

Director Terry Gilliam ( of Monty Python fame and also Fear and Loathing among many other films) had said that several very famous actors asked to be a part of completing Heath’s last film, but he decided that it could only be actors who actually knew and loved Heath.

This is a great synopsis of

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus​

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Wikipedia

Depp, Farrell, and Law opted to redirect their wages for the role to Ledger's young daughter, Matilda, who had been left out of an old version of Ledger's will,[46] and Gilliam altered the part of the credits saying "A Terry Gilliam film" to "A film from Heath Ledger and friends."[13]

Gilliam also positively recalled people's commitment to Ledger's memory: "Everyone in the cast and everyone in the crew was determined that this film would be finished and everybody worked longer, harder and somehow we got through. It was really [...] people's love for Heath that propelled this thing forward."[58] "All the actors already in the film had to change their schedules, and there wasn't a moment's hesitation. [...] They all said, 'We'll do what's necessary.' It's really a love letter to Heath by everybody involved. He was beloved by so many."[14]
Retroactively i remember either of Jude or Colin saying that it was JD's idea to earmark the money for wee Matilda. I mean i am sure they agreed with alacrity but it was his brainstorm, which also tracks.

@Kiranerys , when I push an angry face its not at you. Lol! I think you are awesome but I think AH is full of crap!!

Sooooo, there are notes, written by her psychiatrist, documenting only what she told her psychiatrist.

Again, that is only what she told her.

Amber lies lies lies......

My own opinion is, this begs the question how far in advance did she plan this to start framing him?!!!
Isn’t it hearsay if AH told someone? I object!!!!!

Dont get that so maybe you can tell us?

She mainly spoke to Ambers claim about all the material that wasn’t allowed in as evidence dating back to 2011.

AB had a legal expert guest give her opinion on it. “It’s Hearsay and that doesn’t hold up in court for obvious reasons“

AB read the jurors statement and the guest opined. “The jury saw and heard all the evidence and it was exactly what we saw“ She noted that the Juror said it was creepy for many on the team because of the way she stared at them, no tears and her facial expressions switching back and forth.

She mainly spoke to Ambers claim about all the material that wasn’t allowed in as evidence dating back to 2011.

AB had a legal expert guest give her opinion on it. “It’s Hearsay and that doesn’t hold up in court for obvious reasons“

AB read the jurors statement and the guest opined. “The jury saw and heard all the evidence and it was exactly what we saw“ She noted that the Juror said it was creepy for many on the team because of the way she stared at them, no tears and her facial expressions switching back and forth.
TX Luna.
This looks more like someone's diary than a therapist notes. They just write Amber at the top of the page? Had to be the Do I have to answer questions guy. I know someone that does this kind of work and they have to enter all their notes in on the computer. jmo.

Why are so many media outlets letting her continue this endless tale of lies? AH lost the trial, the jury has spoken and she was voted off the island!
Don Henley- Dirty Laundry

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up

Don Henley- Dirty Laundry

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something-something I can use
People love it when you lose,
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Had to LOL because this case sure isn't lacking on dirty laundry.

So she’s so desperate she’s falsifying documents, aka “therapist notes”.
Did you notice all her facial and mouth twitching in that interview ? It’s similar to someone having side effects from antipsychotic drugs, or with a neurological disorder. I think she must be losing it. JMO

So she’s so desperate she’s falsifying documents, aka “therapist notes”.
Did you notice all her facial and mouth twitching in that interview ? It’s similar to someone having side effects from antipsychotic drugs, or with a neurological disorder. I think she must be losing it. JMO
Losing it is when she realizes losing the case was bad enough but she should have listened when she was told to lay low for awhile. She just blew any chance she had at rehabilitating herself. She is done. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili