VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The bladed glove worn by Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands is up for auction and expected to sell for up to $50,000.

The mechanical prop was used in the movie's iconic scene when character Edward used his blades to turn an ice angel into a snow flurry for Kim, played by Winona Ryder.

The glove on sale is described as showing 'extensive wear and aging on the foam rubber element', but already three online bids have been placed - the highest at $20,000.

It is up sale with auction house Propstore and will be going under the hammer in Los Angeles on June 21.
Bet AH isnt liking this one bit. Her comment backfired.
Wonder how long before someone is selling fake turds? jmo.

Just because she was telling a therapist that doesn't make it true. This was coming from her mouth. Like writing in a journal.I can write anything about anyone. Doesn't mean its true. jmo.

Just because she was telling a therapist that doesn't make it true. This was coming from her mouth. jmo.

Mine too. I could tell anyone my husband did anything,doesnt make it the truth.

IMO I think she told her therapist things after she had committed violence against him as a backup if he ever found the courage to leave her.
Where are her photos of the injuries? She took photos of everything else but.
Funny how her only "evidence " is hearsay.

NBC released a new portion of Savannah Guthrie’s interview with Heard on Peacock on Thursday afternoon, in which she spoke about her emotional testimony at the trial, the security precautions taken at court and evidence that the jury didn’t see, among other topics.

The 20-minute clip also featured a response from Depp’s team:

“It’s unfortunate that while Johnny is looking to move forward with his life, the defendant and her team are back to repeating, reimagining and re-litigating matters that have already been decided by the court and a verdict that was unequivocally decided by a jury in Johnny’s favor.”

Johnny Depp accuses Amber Heard of ‘reimagining’ case in NBC interview - live

Just because she was telling a therapist that doesn't make it true. This was coming from her mouth. Like writing in a journal.I can write anything about anyone. Doesn't mean its true. jmo.
I imagine Sheri Papini's therapist has 5 years of detailed notes about the two fictional "Hispanic females" that kidnapped and tortured Papini for three weeks. Enough "therapist notes", in fact, to qualify Papini for disability $$ and all kinds of services. Just saying. IMO

Popcorn Planet pointed this out in his review of Heard's interview:

Amber says in interview:

"I know he promised it. I testified to this, I'm not a good victim, I get it. I'm not a likeable victim, I'm not a perfect victim..."

Amber says on the stand:

Camille: You wanted to be seen as a noble victim of domestic violence didn't you?

Amber: I have never, never wanted to be seen as a victim. Nor have I ever called myself one.

Oooops.

That's precisely why the judge dismissed these notes as hearsay.

We didn't see the therapist who wrote these "years and years of notes" as a defence witness on the stand, did we? He or she probably had good reasons why not.

Apart from that, how twisted must one be to show their mental health files to the world.....

I understand that she equates any attention (good or bad) as attention. But I don't understand why she does not understand that now would be a prime time to cut her losses and move on.

JD's rejection and her not getting in that final word is killing her, it's obvious. But to continue on in this vein seems to be a worse black mark than letting things die down and trying to revive a career. If she never has another starring role (or any known role), it will certainly not be by Mr. Depp's hand. If she would just shut up, I could see JD and his team letting the punitive damages go or somehow working it out with her - if she keeps this up, it could definitely get financially worse.

I watched the whole trial and at this point, (to me) it's one hundred percent cringe-y to even see her speak.

I understand that she equates any attention (good or bad) as attention. But I don't understand why she does not understand that now would be a prime time to cut her losses and move on.

JD's rejection and her not getting in that final word is killing her, it's obvious. But to continue on in this vein seems to be a worse black mark than letting things die down and trying to revive a career. If she never has another starring role (or any known role), it will certainly not be by Mr. Depp's hand. If she would just shut up, I could see JD and his team letting the punitive damages go or somehow working it out with her - if she keeps this up, it could definitely get financially worse.

I watched the whole trial and at this point, (to me) it's one hundred percent cringe-y to even see her speak.
I don't see where WB has much of a choice now but to cut her from Aquaman 2. As much backlash as she is getting for doing this interview its bad for the movie when millions of movie goers see through her lies and will not go see the movie. She just made herself an even bigger liability. Before this interview she may have laid low for awhile and been able to reinvent somewhat. This is disastrous for her. jmo

I think it's because she over-rehearsed testimony. She stuck to her "script" so it didn't feel real, raw or genuine, let alone believable. IMHO
There was not a real, raw, genuine accusation to begin with -- JMO. The more you rehearse what is blatantly false (or stolen), without a shred of truth to rely upon, all while staring down the "audience" for a satisfactory reaction, I imagine the harder it is to connect and emote in a believable fashion.
People keep comparing her to JA but I see some Betty Boderick in there. Betty still refuses to admit she did anything wrong and is very vocal about it.

I wonder if they get an injunction against AH if she will willing to to jail for speaking her truth to the power?
You read my mind!! I was thinking the very same.
Where are all her medical records?
Wouldn’t that be enough evidence?
JMO
Exactly. Writing down what you said isn't the same as writing down what I observe. Time to put up or shut up. imho

Imagine writing anything you want to claim in a diary! ‘Let’s bring our diaries and see who has the most pages filled out, most curse words, and tea drop stains’. There is a reason it’s not admissible evidence.

She revealed her diary because that’s the only way she can show fake evidence. She gets to write it and we know it’s going to be very dramatic and there will be shocking statements made about Johnny. It has to be this way, she is coming out swinging/ready to fight in order to make a huge impact to the public. She knows it has to be major shock value to even to tip the scale.

This is her chance to make up something so horrific in hopes that people will immediately take her side, or at least be supportive for an appeal.

That's precisely why the judge dismissed these notes as hearsay.

We didn't see the therapist who wrote these "years and years of notes" as a defence witness on the stand, did we? He or she probably had good reasons why not.

Apart from that, how twisted must one be to show their mental health files to the world.....

Im inclined to think she has made a specific notebook in the last two weeks. It definitely will paint her as being the sane one in the relationship. Like the things she was doing for Johnny to help him, how she so supportive to his rehab, and in return he just kept hitting her and sexually assaulting her. All for paramount shock value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member