VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kiranerys , when I push an angry face its not at you. Lol! I think you are awesome but I think AH is full of crap!!

Sooooo, there are notes, written by her psychiatrist, documenting only what she told her psychiatrist.

Again, that is only what she told her.

Amber lies lies lies......

My own opinion is, this begs the question how far in advance did she plan this to start framing him?!!!

Transcript of video. Juror's comments in quotation marks.

This morning we have exclusive insight into what the jury was thinking. Now, we agreed not to reveal his identity or juror number so you won't see his face or hear his voice, but he revealed a lot about how these multi-million decisions were made...

"A lot of Amber's story didn't add up...

"The majority of the jury felt she was more the aggressor."

The juror, one of 5 men on the 7 person jury said Heard's emotional testimony was not realistic.

"The crying, the facial expressions that she had, the staring at the jury. All of us were very uncomfortable....she would answer one question and she would be crying and two seconds later she would turn ice cold...Some of us used the expression 'crocodile tears.'"

On Depp's side...

"A lot of the jury felt what he was saying at the end of the day was more believable. He just seemed a little more real in terms of how he was responding to questions. His emotional state was very stable throughout"

The juror said the revelation Heard had not donated her 7 million divorce settlement to charity was...

"...a fiasco for her."

"She goes on a talk show in the UK. The video shows her sitting there telling the host that she gave all that money away. And the terms she used in that video clip were 'I gave it away,' 'I donated it,' 'It's gone,' but the fact is she didn't give much of it away at all."

He also disputed Heard's attorney's claim the jury was influenced by social media...

"We followed the evidence...Myself and at least two other jurors don't use Twitter or Facebook. Others who had it made a point not to talk about it."

He said ultimately...

"What I think is truthful...was that they were both abusive to each other. I don't think that makes either of them right or wrong. But to rise to the level of what she was claiming, there wasn't enough or any evidence that really supported what she was saying."

He added that he believed that Johnny did not hit Amber.

And he also revealed the jury was given no guidance on the amount of money that both stars were awarded. He said each juror threw out a number that they thought was fair. And notably about the attorneys...he said he thought Depp's team were sharp, while Heard's team had sharp elbows, meaning they were abrupt, they frequently interrupted.

So glad this juror spoke out, he values truth and was willing to go on public record for it.

Popcorn Planet pointed this out in his review of Heard's interview:

Amber says in interview:

"I know he promised it. I testified to this, I'm not a good victim, I get it. I'm not a likeable victim, I'm not a perfect victim..."

Amber says on the stand:

Camille: You wanted to be seen as a noble victim of domestic violence didn't you?

Amber: I have never, never wanted to be seen as a victim. Nor have I ever called myself one.

Oooops.
GOOD catch!!!!!

@Kiranerys , when I push an angry face its not at you. Lol! I think you are awesome but I think AH is full of crap!!

Sooooo, there are notes, written by her psychiatrist, documenting only what she told her psychiatrist.

Again, that is only what she told her.

Amber lies lies lies......

My own opinion is, this begs the question how far in advance did she plan this to start framing him?!!!

Not insinuating anything, but compare her handwriting (love notes to JD from diary shown in court) to the “therapist’s” handwriting.

JMHO, MOO

Im inclined to think she has made a specific notebook in the last two weeks. It definitely will paint her as being the sane one in the relationship. Like the things she was doing for Johnny to help him, how she so supportive to his rehab, and in return he just kept hitting her and sexually assaulting her. All for paramount shock value.
She needs to just stop. Does she have no one in her life to tell her she appears more and more unhinged by the day? Is there no one to get her to some professional help? Someone needs to intervene because this is just getting more and more bizarre. She needs help. IMO

She needs to just stop. Does she have no one in her life to tell her she appears more and more unhinged by the day? Is there no one to get her to some professional help? Someone needs to intervene because this is just getting more and more bizarre. She needs help. IMO
Yes, of course. But exactly who would she listen to and heed their advice?

Anyone?

Yes, of course. But exactly who would she listen to and heed their advice?

Anyone?
Fair point. But there has to be somebody in her circle that cares about her enough to at least try. She is off the rails and there is a child involved here. A child with no father for protection. Just her. That is not good. Hopefully the child is with a proper caretaker because this one appears to be pretty unstable at the moment.

It's like watching Britney melt down in slow motion all over again while the whole world watches, helpless to do anything about it. Johnny would be smart to stay in the UK for the foreseeable future because there is something terribly wrong with this woman. IMO

Hope this is OK to post

Unlike other medical records, therapy notes are subject to special protections, which means you can request them, but that doesn't mean your therapist has any obligation to let you see them.

Because therapy notes are meant to be used by your therapist alone, they are subject to a greater degree of privacy and confidentiality. Under HIPAA laws, people do not have a right to access their therapy notes. While they may request access, their therapist is not obligated to give them these notes.

Fair point. But there has to be somebody in her circle that cares about her enough to at least try. She is off the rails and there is a child involved here. A child with no father for protection. Just her. That is not good. Hopefully the child is with a proper caretaker because this one appears to be pretty unstable at the moment.

It's like watching Britney melt down in slow motion all over again while the whole world watches, helpless to do anything about it. Johnny would be smart to stay in the UK for the foreseeable future because there is something terribly wrong with this woman. IMO
According to this he will be in France this summer. Johnny Depp’s Big-Screen Return Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur