VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL THIS is exactly why JD, no matter how nice he is and how he wants to have mercy and help her out, CANNOT allow AH to negate on paying the damages. He needs to stand firm and show his boundaries right now, right here, or she will explode all over him again. Super important in dealing with these PD's, strict boundaries or they will try to drown you. In my humble professional experience and opinion.

I watched some snippets on twitter with the sound off. She still sneers, looks angry and full of contempt. Then she remembers and tries to paint on the sad panda face. It's laughable, and definitely more noticeable when you pay attention to her demeanor and not just her words/voice. So much for being silenced by JD. She's had the last SIX YEARS to keep spreading lies while trying to destroy her ex's reputation in the public eye. But she can't fool me. I know what have seen and heard, also dug up on my own. I trust my own senses and rational deductive mind over her narcissistic, cruel, obsessed, dishonest attempts to gaslight the public. I just wish the media wouldn't continue to give her a platform to continue to defame JD. It's not fair. It is not just. I knew she wouldn't, couldn't "move on".
I wish I could give your post a thousand likes!

Anyone who takes the time to watch AH closely can see repeats of the same expressions from the trial …. its so infuriating to watch her and her toxicity is beyond evident. IMHO

I am retired now from Disney but can share my personal knowledge of how Johnny treated others. Walt Disney World has a special event every year, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. One part of the parade features Pirates of the Caribbean and Capt Jack Sparrow is featured on a float. Occasionally Johnny would show up and take the role in the parade. It was never announced and the guests wouldn’t know it was him. A friend of mine was driving a pargo in the tunnel one evening and saw Capt Jack walking towards the parade start area. She stopped and offered the man, one of the character performers we know, a ride. He accepted but then corrected her, that it wasn’t the guy we knew. He introduced himself and it was Johnny. He was so kind to her, thanking her for the ride. Later I talked to many of the parade folks working. They all spoke highly of how nice Johnny was to them. Now remember, this was backstage. Nobody was there to witness his actions except these hourly workers. He could have just ignored them. He didn’t even need to come do this parade. He did it for the fans. At the time I watched the parade that night just to see him in action. He was amazing. I was always impressed with how my friend was able to become the Capt Jack character but he was nothing compared to the real thing. So far as I know Johnny owns the rights to that character. I know that we had to pull the giclee of Capt Jack we had for sale in the castle art gallery because they didn’t have Johnny’s approval of the piece yet. It was returned to the floor after that was received.

It’s driving me crazy that AH and her lawyers keep yammering on about her right to free speech!

They know good and well that the First Amendment does not cover Defamation. Our Founding Fathers never intended that citizens be protected for telling lies.

Yet Rottenborn expounded on it in his final closing arguments, EB argued it in her MSM interviews, and now their client is apparently claiming it in her upcoming “ Primetime interview “.

They are really insulting the Public’s intelligence with this nonsense.

Don’t even get me started on their gobbledygook about how AH was
“ not fairly represented in Social Media “ !

How was JD represented for 6; years?

They have implied ( actually they’ve accused) that the Jury was swayed by Social Media. Which is so insulting.

But if the Jury looked at SM during, or even before the trial, wouldn’t they have also seen the pro-AH info out there with her supporters bringing up the UK trial?

It’s ridiculous to think that SM would only show them pro-JD info.

Ok, rant over.

WHICH TYPES OF SPEECH ARE NOT PROTECTED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT?​

Although different scholars view unprotected speech in different ways, there are basically nine categories:

• Obscenity
  • Fighting words
  • Defamation (including libel and slander)
  • Child *advertiser censored*
  • Perjury
  • Blackmail
  • Incitement to imminent lawless action
  • True threats
  • Solicitations to commit crimes
Some experts also would add treason, if committed verbally, to that list. Plagiarism of copyrighted material is also not protected.

I am retired now from Disney but can share my personal knowledge of how Johnny treated others. Walt Disney World has a special event every year, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. One part of the parade features Pirates of the Caribbean and Capt Jack Sparrow is featured on a float. Occasionally Johnny would show up and take the role in the parade. It was never announced and the guests wouldn’t know it was him. A friend of mine was driving a pargo in the tunnel one evening and saw Capt Jack walking towards the parade start area. She stopped and offered the man, one of the character performers we know, a ride. He accepted but then corrected her, that it wasn’t the guy we knew. He introduced himself and it was Johnny. He was so kind to her, thanking her for the ride. Later I talked to many of the parade folks working. They all spoke highly of how nice Johnny was to them. Now remember, this was backstage. Nobody was there to witness his actions except these hourly workers. He could have just ignored them. He didn’t even need to come do this parade. He did it for the fans. At the time I watched the parade that night just to see him in action. He was amazing. I was always impressed with how my friend was able to become the Capt Jack character but he was nothing compared to the real thing. So far as I know Johnny owns the rights to that character. I know that we had to pull the giclee of Capt Jack we had for sale in the castle art gallery because they didn’t have Johnny’s approval of the piece yet. It was returned to the floor after that was received.
Awesome.

AH says she doesn’t blame the jury, then proceeds to blame the jury

They were bedazzled by JD
(paraphrasing);)
Such BS !

She’s trying to clap back at CV for saying that she gave the performance of a lifetime by implying that JD tricked the Jury with his “acting”.

And what is this “ he’s a beloved character “ crap? Implying that the Jury only saw a movie character and not a human being in that Courtroom for 6 weeks.

This is one very weak defense they are spouting.

They must have coached her to say she doesn’t “ blame the Jury ‘ after they saw the negative backlash to Elaine’s downright hateful remarks about the Jury being confused and not following their Oath to not research the case.

JMO

Such BS !

She’s trying to clap back at CV for saying that she gave the performance of a lifetime by implying that JD tricked the Jury with his “acting”.

And what is this “ he’s a beloved character “ crap? Implying that the Jury only saw a movie character and not a human being in that Courtroom for 6 weeks.

This is one very weak defense they are spouting.

They must have coached her to say she doesn’t “ blame the Jury ‘ after they saw the negative backlash to Elaine’s downright hateful remarks about the Jury being confused and not following their Oath to not research the case.

JMO

Smart move on their part to back off of the ‘jury accusations’. That could have brought on serious problems and it’s why EB disappeared. Maybe when they saw Ben’s comment about Elaine blaming the jury it sunk in. Too bad they didn’t continue on with that stupidity.

“A beloved character“ is just more redirect. Ironically Johnny didn’t “act“ in court, he was his true self. There is no reason to act when you are telling the painful truth…whole truth at that.

The more AH speaks, the more respect and compassion I have for JD in wanting to get away from her.

It could all have been avoided if JD had taken a hike after the first signs of bullying and belittling. Heck, dating a wannabe actress half your age wasn’t the best idea to begin with (hello cliché).

“when it looks too good to be true, it usually is”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298