VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh brother….. another paid for photo op.
I know if I had any type of hip or leg injury I would be wearing more appropriate footwear.

ETA: Be sure to read the first comment after the article.

Not looking so -fresh Hollywood glam- anymore.
IMO she’s always using someone.
Sister does not look happy.

Brings to mind old sayings…
You can run but you can’t hide.
Beauty fades but ugly is forever

Amber who?
MOO

The Tesla CEO and SpaceX founder reflected on his yearlong on-and-off romance with the Aquaman actress in his eponymous new biography from Walter Isaacson. As for how Elon summed up their romance, he said, "It was brutal."
[snip]
However, several members of Elon's inner circle weren't too fond of the relationship. The billionaire mogul's brother Kimbal Musk described Amber as "toxic" and "a nightmare" in the biography, adding that Elon tends to fall for people who are "beautiful, no question, but they have a very dark side."
[snip]
And after he and Amber called it quits for good in 2017, Elon recalled enduring "18 months of unrelenting insanity" that was "mind-bogglingly painful."
Elon Musk Reflects on "Brutal" Relationship With Amber Heard in New Biography - E! Online

The Tesla CEO and SpaceX founder reflected on his yearlong on-and-off romance with the Aquaman actress in his eponymous new biography from Walter Isaacson. As for how Elon summed up their romance, he said, "It was brutal."
[snip]
However, several members of Elon's inner circle weren't too fond of the relationship. The billionaire mogul's brother Kimbal Musk described Amber as "toxic" and "a nightmare" in the biography, adding that Elon tends to fall for people who are "beautiful, no question, but they have a very dark side."
[snip]
And after he and Amber called it quits for good in 2017, Elon recalled enduring "18 months of unrelenting insanity" that was "mind-bogglingly painful."
Elon Musk Reflects on "Brutal" Relationship With Amber Heard in New Biography - E! Online
Wow! Even Elon defines their relationship as brutal. Although he believes in populating the world, I bet he’s not the baby daddy.

Amber Heard’s first movie after the Depp trial, goes up in flames​

Generating publicity for a little movie that otherwise might have come and gone with scant notice represents a classic double-edged sword. “In the Fire” didn’t have to be great to stoke those embers, but in terms of capitalizing on the attention, the film needed to be a whole lot better than this.

Depp v. Heard deep dives into the defamation trial between Hollywood exes which played out in a Virginia courtroom – and to the world – in 2022.

The three-part series was first released in the UK on Channel 4 in May 2023 but has found a new audience as it trends on the streaming platform Netflix – reigniting fans’ intrigue in this huge case.

A whirlwind of media attention surrounded the trial – where a jury was asked to determine if Heard had defamed ex-husband Depp in a Washington Post op-ed written in 2018, in which she discussed experiencing domestic abuse but didn’t name him.

Depp v. Heard deep dives into the defamation trial between Hollywood exes which played out in a Virginia courtroom – and to the world – in 2022.

The three-part series was first released in the UK on Channel 4 in May 2023 but has found a new audience as it trends on the streaming platform Netflix – reigniting fans’ intrigue in this huge case.

A whirlwind of media attention surrounded the trial – where a jury was asked to determine if Heard had defamed ex-husband Depp in a Washington Post op-ed written in 2018, in which she discussed experiencing domestic abuse but didn’t name him.

Sometimes I think of something from the trial and I still laugh about it.

I don’t think there will be another trial that makes me laugh for 6 straight weeks.

“Do I have to stay up here the whole time?”

I support AH, the doc missed a lot that was important IMO but I am happy to see the public tide beginning to turn on public opinion. jmo :)

I slipped on my "parakeet" floor the other day, bruising my knee. I immediately applied mega-pints of that miracle "am-uh-cuh" cream ;)
AT is a lying liar who lied and lied, and I'm certain she's still lying about something and someone somewhere.
AT the "Aquanet" starlet who apparently soils bedsheets.

Long-live JD!

jmo

Last edited:
One of my favs :

Male attorney for Heard: " blah blah blah.....did I read that right?"

J Depp: " Yes, you read that very well." Deadpan with a slight smirk...

Mic drop moment
I slipped on my "parakeet" floor the other day, bruising my knee. I immediately applied mega-pints of that miracle "am-uh-cuh" cream ;)
AT is a lying liar who lied and lied, and I'm certain she's still lying about something and someone somewhere.

Long-live JD!

jmo
Ahem..."My dog stepped on a bee”

I have crystal clear recall of each of these. They are in the ‘Hearsay Papers’. Ha!

It could have been a movie simply because of him. His delivery was ethereal, no wonder that he is a great actor.

“ Called 'Five', the pieces showed Depp as he approached the fifth year of his legal battle with former wife Amber Heard, and were based on a picture of him taken during a shoot for his Sauvage fragrance campaign with Dior”

The cross-examination of... Dr Spiegel! Is that in the documentary?

Hahaha! Just looking at this makes me literally laugh out loud.

“Do I have to answer this”
Judge Penny had to say ‘Yes you have to’ 3 times.

“Isn’t he dead?” Marlon Brandon

This was especially funny because he was her expert psyche witness and the guy was crazier than anyone there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back