VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why Amber has been having financial difficulties making it impossible for her to make any additional donations? Slithering must be more expensive than I ever imagined.

Over $14 million total (including donations and her legal fees) tax-free paid by Johnny Depp.

Anyone know why Amber has been having financial difficulties making it impossible for her to make any additional donations? Slithering must be more expensive than I ever imagined.

Over $14 million total (including donations and her legal fees) tax-free paid by Johnny Depp.

Wine preference and consumption costs???? :p
$$ 30,000.00 a month adds up ya know

The point is…crazy violent AH threw JDs phone off a balcony. She threw it regardless of where it landed.
And don’t make us all look at her closet photos with those overturned clothes, hangers & ugly black shoes. Boo hoo.

MOO

His phone... and wallet, with over $400 in said wallet, as well as doubtless identification and who knows what else.

IMO, the biggest moment of trial today, was the admission from the ACLU attorney that indeed, they all did know that the article written was about JD. The written e-mail exchanges were discussing their plans to "change the wording" so as to protect them (ACLU) from any defamation issues. See e-mail between Robin Sculman to Sean T. Walsh in the evidence folder. Parts of the original or first draft op ed is in the email. AH's own words. They (ACLU) knew, and admitted it today.
That is the crux of this case.
Amber Heard can and will have her chance to tell her side of the story, but the 'receipts' have already been collected. IMO, Defamation by AH was proven today.
Isn't the crux of the case about proving Heard lied about being a victim of DV at the hands of Depp?

The "she wasn't necessarily talking about Depp in the article" was just something her defense team used in their opening statement.

That argument was lost today I believe, but that's all as far as ACLU goes.

Well, if anyone ever thought/believed she didn't have enough money to pay her debts and pledges because she's oh so poor due to having to pay the lawyers; they know differently now.

I mean, I imagine this is expensive, but also... half a million dollars in legal fees pays quite a few top drawer lawyers at $900/more per hour, for quite a long time.

I think this is the first time that it was testified by anyone, that she has in fact been paid in full.

I have to admit, I'm also kind of curious how much time (if any) he is going to spend looking directly at her next week while she's on the witness stand.

If I were he, I'd stare fixedly and distantly just past her, expressionless, for the entire time. Maybe at her ear...

IMO I don’t think she had any intention of fulfilling that donation.

By reading the posts here every day, I get the sense that most posters were well versed in the AH/JD relationship way before this trial began. Thus, opinions had already been formed.

I knew nothing of AH when this trial started and don't follow celebrity news, so it's been easy to have an open mind. Having said that, I innocently have deduced that nearly everyone following this trial is on team-Johnny. Looking forward to next week's testimony.

Same here .. I knew absolutely nothing of AH and not much about JD and never followed or read one thing about the UK trial. Having been through a very similar situation (sans the high profile and multi millions), it didn't take much to send me to the side of team-Johnny. It's all too familiar. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what she presents but I don't know that I will be able to ever believe a word she says after this weeks testimony.

As far as believing anything from AH, after what I have heard so far in this trial....I will go with one of my favorite quotes from the bygone era of what was the Casey Anthony trial. Judge Stan Strickland said then. ..
"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

Substitute Ms Heard for Miss Anthony

His phone... and wallet, with over $400 in said wallet, as well as doubtless identification and who knows what else.
This is extreme, disturbing abuse. To strip someone of his ability to communicate, purchase, travel, is just..well let's just say I've had it done to me. The level of anxiety, helplessness, panic this causes is paralyzing. Yes, I know he is a famous person with a team in his corner, but for someone to treat another human being so horribly-it's just so low and vile.

As far as believing anything from AH, after what I have heard so far in this trial....I will go with one of my favorite quotes from the bygone era of what was the Casey Anthony trial. Judge Stan Strickland said then. ..
"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

Substitute Ms Heard for Miss Anthony

It's so funny you should say that, because I was just thinking today that they were really rather similar, insofar as neither of the women seem to have a very good handle on what falls within the realm of plausible and logical human behavior; which is really lamentable for an actress.

Can someone please point me to where the files from this trial are being uploaded? I checked the first post on the thread and I don't see them. I'm sure I'm not looking in the right spot.

Can someone please point me to where the files from this trial are being uploaded? I checked the first post on the thread and I don't see them. I'm sure I'm not looking in the right spot.

Not sure what you mean by files? Many videos are available on YouTube. I'm watching along with a YouTuber named IckedMel.

Isn't the crux of the case about proving Heard lied about being a victim of DV at the hands of Depp?

The "she wasn't necessarily talking about Depp in the article" was just something her defense team used in their opening statement.

That argument was lost today I believe, but that's all as far as ACLU goes.

I thought it was proving both DV and SA... since one of the counts includes SA in the headline, but I could be wrong.

Not sure what you mean by files? Many videos are available on YouTube. I'm watching along with a YouTuber named IckedMel.

I'm not sure what I mean either! lol but I have seen a few people that have mentioned seeing the files that are being uploaded daily from the trial. I thought someone posted that they were on the first page of this thread but I didn't see them there. of course, I could be remembering wrong. Thank you for sharing the YouTube .. I will definitely check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nosey2b