VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't just about a broken pledge to donate millions from her divorce settlement. AH has gone on public record that she donated that money. PAST TENSE. She lied on Dutch TV about it (when she was going to the One Young World convention at The Hague as an 'ambassador'. She said she 'wanted nothing' from JD and the divorce. Another lie.

Source: One Young World, the Hague 2018

The whole snippet is interesting, as she also claims she and her family is still in constant danger from Johnny in the clip!!! but if you only want to skip ahead to the donation discussion it's at approx 1 minute 40 secs. She very clearly claims that she has donated the full 7 million dollars to the two charities. She is lying.

Now we have testimony under oath that she actually demanded $14,000,000 tax free from JD. And got others (JD and EM) to pay on her behalf only a very small portion of what she has been claiming credit for. It apparently even had an impact on the judge's decision in the UK trial.

Source from the UK ruling:

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Judgment-FINAL.pdf

Judge Nicol "A recurring theme in Mr Depp's evidence was that Ms Heard had constructed a hoax and that she had done this as an 'insurance policy' – presumably in the event that the marriage broke down [....] I recognise that there were other elements to the divorce settlement as well, but her donation of the $ 7 million to charity is hardly the act one would expect of a gold-digger." (Snipped by me)

It speaks to her dishonesty and constant fabrication.

JD is the one who initially wrote $100,000 checks to the child's hospital and ACLU on her behalf. And she got mad about that because she wanted it to go straight to her. Now, why is that?

This isn't just about a broken pledge to donate millions from her divorce settlement. AH has gone on public record that she donated that money. PAST TENSE. She lied on Dutch TV about it (when she was going to the One Young World convention at The Hague as an 'ambassador'. She said she 'wanted nothing' from JD and the divorce. Another lie.

The whole snippet is interesting, as she also claims she and her family is still in constant danger from Johnny in the clip!!! but if you only want to skip ahead to the donation discussion it's at approx 1 minute 40 secs. She very clearly claims that she has donated the full 7 million dollars to the two charities. She is lying.

Now we have testimony under oath that she actually demanded $14,000,000 tax free from JD. And got others (JD and EM) to pay on her behalf only a very small portion of what she has been claiming credit for. It apparently even had an impact on the judge's decision in the UK trial.

Judge Nicol "A recurring theme in Mr Depp's evidence was that Ms Heard had constructed a hoax and that she had done this as an 'insurance policy' – presumably in the event that the marriage broke down [....] I recognise that there were other elements to the divorce settlement as well, but her donation of the $ 7 million to charity is hardly the act one would expect of a gold-digger." (Snipped by me)

JD is the one who initially wrote $100,000 checks to the child's hospital and ACLU on her behalf. And she got mad about that because she wanted it to go straight to her. Now, why is that?
Interesting clip for sure @ZoriahNZ thank you. Clearly she lied by yesterday’s testimony.

Honestly, I have never seen her act, but if this is an indication of her acting, I’m not impressed. Maybe this clip will be used by Depp’s team.

Wouldn't you love to know what these people think now, after this weeks testimony? I wonder how many people feel like they've been duped by this woman.

I see you found the files you were looking for. I didn't know that existed! Good to know :).

Yes, I knew I had seen someone post about the files earlier and just couldn't find the post. I listened to one audio recording last night that is 4 hours and 20 mins long .. one of their "couch" talks .. I can see how she would wear him down. I wanted to poke my eyes out and I wasn't even the one sitting there. I honestly don't know how he kept his cool .. or why he would choose to be with someone like her. That one conversation alone would have made me run for the hills.

Wow, that is unbelievable video. I can't wait until they play that for her at the trial. :D:D:D

Yes, I knew I had seen someone post about the files earlier and just couldn't find the post. I listened to one audio recording last night that is 4 hours and 20 mins long .. one of their "couch" talks .. I can see how she would wear him down. I wanted to poke my eyes out and I wasn't even the one sitting there. I honestly don't know how he kept his cool .. or why he would choose to be with someone like her. That one conversation alone would have made me run for the hills.

You are strong, haha. I gave up on that one at the 35 minute mark… thought that if I continued I might lose the will to live, lol.

I remember this being on telly (I live in the Netherlands) and at the time thinking to myself "why is she turning her head and looking around so much, is she nervous?". In retrospect, it all makes sense.

So JD's lawyers should probably see this clip, as it's clear she is lying about the charity donations. They may not be aware this footage exists, as it was only broadcasted in Holland. I SO hope someone who knows the lawyers will inform them! The Websleuths forum is a well of information that legal teams could use to their advantage o_O

I remember this being on telly (I live in the Netherlands) and at the time thinking to myself "why is she turning her head and looking around so much, is she nervous?". In retrospect, it all makes sense.

So JD's lawyers should probably see this clip, as it's clear she is lying about the charity donations. They may not be aware this footage exists, as it was only broadcasted in Holland. I SO hope someone who knows the lawyers will inform them! The Websleuths forum is a well of information that legal teams could use to their advantage o_O
I am going to take a guess that Depp’s well organized legal team has had someone scouring for videos, etc. just like this one and are prepared for Heard’s testimony.

I am going to take a guess that Depp’s well organized legal team has had someone scouring for videos, etc. just like this one and are prepared for Heard’s testimony.

I agree. I am anxiously awaiting the cross exam. I will attempt to tolerate her initial testimony....but I am expecting some Jodi Arias like stories. Hoping to hear some fire-y cross as well. JD and his team have had years to prepare for this. Game on!

This most glowing AH article published by The Hollywood Reporter in December 2018 is sickening, but particularly notable is the snippet below. Makes me wonder how much the ACLU pays employees and how much donation money is actually spent helping and protecting ALL victims of violence.

“I don’t think anyone would have looked differently at her if she kept the settlement money that was due to her, but she knew that money could do more for others than it could for her,” says Jessica Herman Weitz, director of artist engagement at the ACLU. “What that money was able to do to help protect women and other gender-based violence victims will go a long way to make a difference for the people that we serve. That was my first interaction with her, which is pretty bold. It was not, ‘I’ll throw you a tweet.’ It was, ‘I’m putting my money where my mouth is.'”

ETA link

Amber Heard on ‘Aquaman,’ Elon Musk, Dedication to Activism – The Hollywood Reporter

Last edited:

Ik ben het helemaal met je eens, groeten uit Rotterdam

fully agree

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member