VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they have always been hoping that youthful activist public opinion will ‘carry the day’ for them.

they don’t seem to have determined that much, if any, beyond “piggybacking on the MeToo movement” to garner her any type of positive outcome.

also, her original UK complaint was nearly 95 pages, lol, and she’s got some randomly listed 85, that’s right 85, potential witnesses here; and when it comes to trial, there’s clearly such a thing as ‘throwing everything but the kitchen sink’ at a problem because you know that if you haven’t got the appearance of an avalanche of volume (‘where there’s smoke, there’s fire’), you’ve in fact got nothing of internal substance inside the volume.

Sounds like the exact way she handles all of her *fights* ... spews out everything she can think of (whether it relates or not) .. as loud as she possibly can .. and just keep harping on it until someone agrees or retreats.

I haven't read the entire article, but I have seen mentioned in there of Eve Barlow.....(the woman.... AH's friend... who got kicked out of court earlier during the trial). That was enough for me..:rolleyes:

IMO, AH and company has had six years to continue their stories, slander and defamation of JD. The fact that he was finally able to have his day in court, and state his 'side of the story' , which gained a serious number of supporters.. is countered with these 'few' bogus articles -claiming her innocence. I call BS when I see it. Nice try Wooton. We know you are on team "Flying Monkeys".

wow, the nearly 4,000 comments are not kind to the author, lol.

From what I have witnessed so far, and am anticipating more of the same, is that their relationship was total FIRE and ICE. Just two incompatible souls. It happens all over the world. But, this is 'The Spotlight'. This is different somehow. Each of them are using the courts to make a stand. Him....to 'Reclaim his image' in the Spotlight. Her...to 'Make an image'....... MOO

From what I have witnessed so far, and am anticipating more of the same, is that their relationship was total FIRE and ICE. Just two incompatible souls. It happens all over the world. But, this is 'The Spotlight'. This is different somehow. Each of them are using the courts to make a stand. Him....to 'Reclaim his image' in the Spotlight. Her...to 'Make an image'....... MOO

with the extra added fillip that she seems to have worked very hard to convince him that they were wholly compatible soulmates… funny that anything we’ve heard so far from his team, points inadvertently as well as intentionally, that he was more than halfway out the door simultaneously as she is having the temper tantrums; so to some extent, she’s not wrong that him leaving the room/building is ‘him trying to escape’… she’s just refusing to take the hint that this means in his mind, their relationship is over.

Last edited:
I've been wondering if she'll be able to keep it together.

she might very well come to court on some type of tranquilizer, and just not say.

if she can handle a Vicodin or Xanax and not appear blotto, it’s not like anyone is going to give her a drug test… many people might consider succumbing to such a help.

it will perforce make you less sharp in your testimony; but this could be a risk she’s willing to take.

https://movieweb.com/johnny-depp-finger-injury-resurfaced-video/amp/
Johnny depp shows up after amber Heard's finger chop incident. Kid asked what happened to it. He stays in character….
The actor improvises an answer in character as Jack Sparrow…
My finger? I bruised it very badly," Depp tells the children. "I ate it. I bit it off. I was starving. I was, I was starving. I bit me finger. I ate it! The tip of it. Just a little. The nail wasn't good."

I wonder how much of a shift for AH when she testifies.
From what I read and hear from commentators she could do very well on stand...stand up strong to cross (not saying that will happen) and people will call say she is awful and sealed the case for JD. There is some sort of loyalty to JD that seems to deify him...he can and did not do anything wrong. The worship of this man no matter what escapes me. I am hoping that some of these groupies are not on jury and that the legal case is judged based on law not adoration of JD.

From what I read and hear from commentators she could do very well on stand...stand up strong to cross (not saying that will happen) and people will call say she is awful and sealed the case for JD. There is some sort of loyalty to JD that seems to deify him...he can and did not do anything wrong. The worship of this man no matter what escapes me. I am hoping that some of these groupies are not on jury and that the legal case is judged based on law not adoration of JD.

I get what you are saying. Please note, I am not a 'groupie' of JD either. I love trial watching, and typically have less than favorable views on any of the Hollywood "elete" that the MSM highlights.

My views and opinions thus far on JD are strictly coming from what I have viewed while watching the trial. So far, my views on AH are shall we say " less than favorable".

I believe what I have heard and seen so far that JD, who never has claimed to have been a perfect human being.. admits his faults and addiction issues, and ego issues. But, I do not believe he was the DV abuser that AH has claimed. I believe that he is a victim of DV. AH said on audio recording that " Yes, I hit you" She admitted to it. She was the aggressor in all or most of these recordings that we have heard.

I find that the behavior of lying and manipulating, in a world-wide and politically fueled manner, for financial gain , notoriety, and revenge for feeling 'scorned' ( He left her ) abhorrent. I am pleased to see the sunlight finally shine through on this.

Act II of this theater commences soon.
We shall see what that entails.
My opinion might change.
But in the meantime, let the sun shine through.

Peace.....Headed to the flower garden :):cool:

JD is a drug addict that blew through 550 million dollars. I haven't seen the majority of his movies. However, I do not support women that fake being DV victims to get a leg up in court. Like women that coach their kids to claim abuse in custody battles. These type of women truly disgust me. They really harm true victims.

Just from the tapes of her own voice, AH is one of those women IMO.

I get what you are saying. Please note, I am not a 'groupie' of JD either. I love trial watching, and typically have less than favorable views on any of the Hollywood "elete" that the MSM highlights.

My views and opinions thus far on JD are strictly coming from what I have viewed while watching the trial. So far, my views on AH are shall we say " less than favorable".

I believe what I have heard and seen so far that JD, who never has claimed to have been a perfect human being.. admits his faults and addiction issues, and ego issues. But, I do not believe he was the DV abuser that AH has claimed. I believe that he is a victim of DV. AH said on audio recording that " Yes, I hit you" She admitted to it. She was the aggressor in all or most of these recordings that we have heard.

I find that the behavior of lying and manipulating, in a world-wide and politically fueled manner, for financial gain , notoriety, and revenge for feeling 'scorned' ( He left her ) abhorrent. I am pleased to see the sunlight finally shine through on this.

Act II of this theater commences soon.
We shall see what that entails.
My opinion might change.
But in the meantime, let the sun shine through.

Peace.....Headed to the flower garden :):cool:

I do like him more than she, but I don't think I needed to know anything about him to like him more than she, lol.

I mean, just last week alone we’ve already seen his accountant testifying under oath that he gave her $14M as a result of the divorce settlement; as well as testimony that he regularly paid for $500 bottles of wine for her during the marriage.

We’ve also got his side’s testimony that she pitched a fit and refused to sign either of a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement.

Conversely, AH has held forth in her statements that she was in fact gagging to sign the agreement and that it was he who didn’t insist; well, which of the two has hugely benefitted monetarily from her not in fact signing any agreement? it’s not JD…

She’s also never, not once, said to anyone in public “I admit that he paid me $14M.”

All she has done is say “me 'not having any money' 'because I’m always fighting him in court', is why I haven’t fulfilled grandiose pledges I made to donate half of that settlement to charity”.

Well… where did the $13.5 million she has neither given to her attorneys (because he paid half a million dollars of said fees) nor to the ACLU or Children’s Hospital go?

Personally, I’d love to see her explain how and where she spent the difference of $13.5MM next (?) week over the course of 7 years, in addition to the millions in salary she has been being paid to appear in Aquaman, if this $13.5MM wasn’t on lawyers and wasn’t on charity.

I doubt she will be able to.

All of this money for a marriage that lasted fifteen months...

I am going to take a guess that Depp’s well organized legal team has had someone scouring for videos, etc. just like this one and are prepared for Heard’s testimony.
I hope so. I wish there was a site where we could link things for them.
I'm still trying to get over her defecating on the bed. That's a serious psychological issue IMO. There's nothing remotely funny about that.

I actually should say, in all honesty, I've been thinking he was an idiot ever since he dropped Vanessa Paradis; because I agree with AH that to some extent, when he fell for her act he was the living embodiment of the saying, "There's no fool like an old fool!"

The problem is, it's his wife who shouldn't have been thinking that selfsame thought, lol; and I doubt he'd lie about her calling him a fat old man.

He has been heftier in recent years; and he has indeed looked older, after a long run of looking younger than his chronological age than any person has the right to do well into his early 50s.

However, just because I'm not surprised that the volatile twentysomething blonde was all "my way or the highway", doesn't mean I think "oh good, he got what he deserved!" either; because nobody deserves to be abused by their domestic partner.

she might very well come to court on some type of tranquilizer, and just not say.

if she can handle a Vicodin or Xanax and not appear blotto, it’s not like anyone is going to give her a drug test… many people might consider succumbing to such a help.

it will perforce make you less sharp in your testimony; but this could be a risk she’s willing to take.
That's what I was thinking too. She hasn't been animated at all the whole trial. I don't know how much flatter her affect can be. We shall see!!!

Do you have a link to what you've read or heard from those commentators? I've heard nothing of the sort from any reliable source. Plus I've watched the trial and done my own research and I haven't seen that. I'd like to read any links you have.

Do you have a link to what you've read or heard from those commentators? I've heard nothing of the sort from any reliable source. Plus I've watched the trial and done my own research and I haven't seen that. I'd like to read any links you have.

all these people are just pundits speculating.

that’s why I haven’t been paying any attention to them, except half to Chanley Painter who has been in the courtroom; and like Mark Means being called as an ‘expert’ for CourtTV because of his involvement in the Lori Vallow treatment, these lawyers are all trying to make their mark by any
means possible so that CourtTV keeps paying them to show up as ‘experts’; which means they all have to have something ‘new’ to say regardless of whether or not they believe in it.

the only possible reason any US pundit could be saying it, IMO, is because they know she’s an actress and that she’s pretty. They don’t have any more foresight into the Heard trial lawyers’ intent than they do into the Depp trial lawyers’ intent; nor into what kind of a witness AH will make.

It’s not because the people so opining on the legal channels have studied Amber Heard, her level of veracity, or how she delivers anything - sometimes I’ve been getting the feeling that many of the commenters have just tuned in for the segment/day upon which they are scheduled to comment, for the first time; and different commenters have filled most every point of view slot from ‘Blank is a terrible witness’ to ‘Blank is a wonderful witness’ to ‘Johnny Depp is very credible’ to ‘Johnny Depp is a horrible person’.

Last edited:
all these people are just pundits speculating.

that’s why I haven’t been paying any attention to them, except half to Chanley Painter who has been in the courtroom; and like Mark Means being called as an ‘expert’ for CourtTV because of his involvement in the Lori Vallow treatment, these lawyers are all trying to make their mark by any
means possible so that CourtTV keeps paying them to show up as ‘experts’; which means they all have to have something ‘new’ to say regardless of whether or not they believe in it.

the only possible reason any US pundit could be saying it, IMO, is because they know she’s an actress. They don’t have any more foresight into the Heard trial lawyers’ intent than they do into the Depp trial lawyers’ intent; nor into what kind of a witness AH will make.

It’s not because the people so opining have studied Amber Heard, her level of veracity, or how she delivers anything - sometimes I’ve been getting the feeling that many of the commenters have just tuned in for the segment/day upon which they are scheduled to comment, for the first time; and different commenters have filled most every point of view slot from ‘Blank is a terrible witness’ to ‘Blank is a wonderful witness’ to ‘Johnny Depp is very credible’ to ‘Johnny Depp is a horrible person’.

Why, @squareandrabbett! It's almost as if you have seen the puppet strings! Lol IMO, Once you have seen them, you cannot un-see them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah