VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't just about a broken pledge to donate millions from her divorce settlement. AH has gone on public record that she donated that money. PAST TENSE. She lied on Dutch TV about it (when she was going to the One Young World convention at The Hague as an 'ambassador'. She said she 'wanted nothing' from JD and the divorce. Another lie.

Source: One Young World, the Hague 2018

The whole snippet is interesting, as she also claims she and her family is still in constant danger from Johnny in the clip!!! but if you only want to skip ahead to the donation discussion it's at approx 1 minute 40 secs. She very clearly claims that she has donated the full 7 million dollars to the two charities. She is lying.

Now we have testimony under oath that she actually demanded $14,000,000 tax free from JD. And got others (JD and EM) to pay on her behalf only a very small portion of what she has been claiming credit for. It apparently even had an impact on the judge's decision in the UK trial.

Source from the UK ruling:

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Judgment-FINAL.pdf

Judge Nicol "A recurring theme in Mr Depp's evidence was that Ms Heard had constructed a hoax and that she had done this as an 'insurance policy' – presumably in the event that the marriage broke down [....] I recognise that there were other elements to the divorce settlement as well, but her donation of the $ 7 million to charity is hardly the act one would expect of a gold-digger." (Snipped by me)

It speaks to her dishonesty and constant fabrication.

JD is the one who initially wrote $100,000 checks to the child's hospital and ACLU on her behalf. And she got mad about that because she wanted it to go straight to her. Now, why is that?

100%

Wow, 'I can't speak about that and I have no interest in it...'

Johnny Depp, powerful man bwahahahaha he's a chronic lifelong addict, clearly, and he's not a powerful male abuser but he does need to urgently get clean and sober so he can discern this level of toxicity, determine when to WALK AWAY and DISENGAGE. His failure to do so is going to cost him dearly.

LOL! Reporters? For whom?
MSM wants to hide this, IMO

True! I should have used the eyeroll emoji with my post.

I just saw there is a Change.org petition to get AH removed from Aquaman 2. I haven't read every post here, so maybe it's already been mentioned. I just saw it for the first time and it has 2.4 million signatures.

Reactions: BUF
Did the prosecution rest yesterday? or is there still more testimony from them? I missed almost the entire day yesterday :( still trying to catch up!
No the plaintiff (Depp) did not rest yesterday, they I believe are expected to on Monday. Could have one or two more witnesses…don’t know. It is expected that Heard will be the first to testify when they do.

If SM is an indication and you haven’t been following Twitter, etc. (btw I have), read on…

Top Johnny Depp, Amber Heard trial tweets all lean one way

You have to be wondering if Heard has been keeping an eye on this…if not her, her friend no longer allowed in the courtroom surely is.

I have been meaning to ask if anyone is on Twitter and what the consensus seems to be! Thank you for posting this!

No the plaintiff (Depp) did not rest yesterday, they I believe are expected to on Monday. Could have one or two more witnesses…don’t know. It is expected that Heard will be the first to testify when they do.

Thank you! and thank you for the correction .. I definitely wasn't thinking before I posted! haha

Reactions: BUF
If SM is an indication and you haven’t been following Twitter, etc. (btw I have), read on…

Top Johnny Depp, Amber Heard trial tweets all lean one way

You have to be wondering if Heard has been keeping an eye on this…if not her, her friend no longer allowed in the courtroom surely is.

this one is interesting, in light of the fact that it is yet another argument AH tried to use against JD… I believe I’ve made complaints about her mirroring style of accusation before…

Joe Rogan weighs in on Johnny Depp, Amber Heard bot claims

This most glowing AH article published by The Hollywood Reporter in December 2018 is sickening, but particularly notable is the snippet below. Makes me wonder how much the ACLU pays employees and how much donation money is actually spent helping and protecting ALL victims of violence.

“I don’t think anyone would have looked differently at her if she kept the settlement money that was due to her, but she knew that money could do more for others than it could for her,” says Jessica Herman Weitz, director of artist engagement at the ACLU. “What that money was able to do to help protect women and other gender-based violence victims will go a long way to make a difference for the people that we serve. That was my first interaction with her, which is pretty bold. It was not, ‘I’ll throw you a tweet.’ It was, ‘I’m putting my money where my mouth is.'”

ETA link

Amber Heard on ‘Aquaman,’ Elon Musk, Dedication to Activism – The Hollywood Reporter

I just wanted to observe in passing, that Ms. Weitz was one of those people specifically referenced in the testimony of ACLU counsel yesterday.

Did the prosecution rest yesterday? or is there still more testimony from them? I missed almost the entire day yesterday :( still trying to catch up!

i downloaded his potential witness list:

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/high-profile/depp v heard/cl-2019-2911-plaintiff-witness-list-3-14-2022.pdf

it was like 35 people; in my lights we’ve heard from like 50-60 percent of the likely people on that list.

it does not mention EM or JF.

I don’t think we have to be geniuses to deduce that when Gina Deuters was x’ed out, Brown Rudnick peeps thought it would be an uphill climb to convince the jury that her husband Steven had not been standing over her shoulder while she ‘watched clips’ - I could of course be wrong - and some of them may be deemed unnecessary if a different witness has made their same points.

I also note they’re in no means being called in the same order as referenced on the witness list.

I just wanted to observe in passing, that Ms. Weitz was one of those people specifically referenced in the testimony of ACLU counsel yesterday.
So, in the Weitz statement above she says without knowing she said it...since Johnny Depp not Ms Heard paid the money! Ms. Weitz quote:
"What that money was able to do to help protect women and other gender-based violence victims will go a long way to make a difference for the people that we serve." In essence Johnny Depp helped those women and other gender based violence victims, etc.

Forgot to add .. fast forward to the 2 hour mark :( holy cow

yeah, boy… she can’t really take ‘being left’, can she?

JD: ‘Let’s avoid fights.’

AH: ‘Sure… let’s be perfect.’ (Loud scuffle ensues).

‘it’s [his] fault because [he] can’t self-soothe…’

it’s not HER fault because SHE can’t self-soothe, oh no no no; nor because her only answer/reaction to any type of conflict, it’s ‘unless we have a knock-down drag-out fight, we’re not ‘solving the problem’.”

Anything less than HER preferred ‘bloodbath’, however that is defined by either or both parties, is no answer to AH; SHE determines when an argument is over!! Not you! There’s no such thing as settling for an interim outcome so that people can just get the heck to sleep, lol.

she also basically admits she threw the/at least one vodka bottle at him in Australia.

Yes, I was perplexed JD team did not object. AH defense team is beyond unprofessional, at this point; desperate. They are grasping at straws because they know their client is toast. AH's credibility nonexistent at this point. JMO

IMO, they have always been hoping that youthful activist public opinion will ‘carry the day’ for them.

they don’t seem to have determined that much, if any, beyond “piggybacking on the MeToo movement” to garner her any type of positive outcome.

also, her original UK complaint was nearly 95 pages, lol, and she’s got some randomly listed 85, that’s right 85, potential witnesses here; and when it comes to trial, there’s clearly such a thing as ‘throwing everything but the kitchen sink’ at a problem because you know that if you haven’t got the appearance of an avalanche of volume (‘where there’s smoke, there’s fire’), you’ve in fact got nothing of internal substance inside the volume.

Has anyone read Dan Wootton's latest article (trash piece) in today's Daily Fail? :rolleyes::confused:o_O
He talks about "Amber" as though she is his best friend!

DAN WOOTTON: Johnny Depp is not a victim of cancel culture | Daily Mail Online

I haven't read the entire article, but I have seen mentioned in there of Eve Barlow.....(the woman.... AH's friend... who got kicked out of court earlier during the trial). That was enough for me..:rolleyes:

IMO, AH and company has had six years to continue their stories, slander and defamation of JD. The fact that he was finally able to have his day in court, and state his 'side of the story' , which gained a serious number of supporters.. is countered with these 'few' bogus articles -claiming her innocence. I call BS when I see it. Nice try Wooton. We know you are on team "Flying Monkeys".

I haven't read the entire article, but I have seen mentioned in there of Eve Barlow.....(the woman.... AH's friend... who got kicked out of court earlier during the trial). That was enough for me..:rolleyes:

IMO, AH and company has had six years to continue their stories, slander and defamation of JD. The fact that he was finally able to have his day in court, and state his 'side of the story' , which gained a serious number of supporters.. is countered with these 'few' bogus articles -claiming her innocence. I call BS when I see it. Nice try Wooton. We know you are on team "Flying Monkeys".

He claims to be following the trial but clearly he is just deluded!.
I did enjoy the comments on his twitter thread pointing out that he would make a fantastic clown :D

I have always been team Johnny and I'm so glad that this trial I showing AH up for exactly what a nasty piece of work she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe