VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that AH's claim of the SA involving a bottle are from the same trip/fight that JD claims she hurled a vodka bottle at him and upon it shattering nearby lost a portion of his finger. It aligns with her apparent pathological need to hijack people's experiences, wardrobe choices, hairstyles, accessories, etc. JMO

Being penetrated by a bottle would certainly warrant contacting one's physician for an examination...

perhaps a broken one… and having their feet and arms reportedly, repeatedly being ground into more broken glass while this is going on; and while you repeatedly scream for your supposed loving abuser to stop.

This is so far outside the realm of anything believable to the situation, I seriously think this is one of those moments that ruins her whole case, in the civil standard (I.e., ‘if you disbelieve any one portion of a person’s testimony you are free to disbelieve all of it’.)

she’s writing a movie script in her head. Maybe inspired by something like the Accused.

I haven’t kept track of the dates she saw these other therapists (not the marriage therapist she saw with Depp). Were these after the 2018 article?

perhaps a broken one… and having their feet and arms reportedly, repeatedly being ground into more broken glass while this is going on; and while you repeatedly scream for your supposed loving abuser to stop.

This is so far outside the realm of anything believable to the situation, I seriously think this is one of those moments that ruins her whole case, in the civil standard (I.e., ‘if you disbelieve any one portion of a person’s testimony you are free to disbelieve all of it’.)

she’s writing a movie script in her head. Maybe inspired by something like the Accused.
Remember Ben King brought her back from Australia. He saw no marks on her. Well, after she was in the plane’s bathroom, there were a few scratches on her forearm.

Not would you would expect from someone being dragged around on broken glass.

Being penetrated by a bottle would certainly warrant contacting one's physician for an examination...
While this may or may not have happened to Heard, I don't believe this statement from the expert can be so easily dismissed.

"As I stated earlier, most women try very diligently to put that sexual violence in a box, bury it down, not want to talk about it, not want to have anything related to it come up".
"This is the one thing that women are afraid of - no-one's going to believe them".

interesting that AH's claim of the SA involving a bottle are from the same trip/fight that JD claims she hurled a vodka bottle at him and upon it shattering nearby lost a portion of his finger. It aligns with her apparent pathological need to hijack people's experiences, wardrobe choices, hairstyles, accessories, etc. JMO

that’s an all-caps absolutely to me, and has been since she claimed it in the UK.

it is so, so clearly IMO, something she made up because she had nothing better or more plausible to explain the presence of all the broken glass that he said - and which I wholly believed him when he said - was in fact caused by her.

Projectile throwing, soda can throwing, pots and pans throwing, remote control throwing, turpentine can throwing, lighter throwing, punch-throwing and, IMO, vodka-bottle-throwing AH.

ETA: I feel as if she in fact may even have admitted in that audio we already have in evidence, that she threw pots and/or pans at him. I’ll try to find it later.

Last edited:
Sky News

Three defamatory statements

Amber Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft is now asking about the emotional impact of statements made by Johnny Depp through his lawyer at the time had on the actress.

It is these allegedly defamatory statements that Heard is countersuing Depp over in this case.

Dr Dawn Hughes tells the court she evaluated the statements, which were made on 8 April 2020, 27 April 2020 and 24 June 2020.

Having to defend allegations of abuse against claims that they are made up would aggravate symptoms of PTSD, Dr Hughes tells the court.

"The one that was most difficult for Ms Heard was the statement calling her sexual violence a hoax," the psychologist says. She refers to her earlier testimony that most victims of sexual violence try to bury what has happened and not talk about it.

"This is the one thing that women are always afraid of, that no one's going to believe them, no one's going to take them seriously."

BBM Yes!

Sky News

Court finishes for the day

Elaine Bredehoft, Amber Heard's lawyer says she has no further questions for expert psychologist Dawn Hughes.

Judge Penney Azcarate tells the court cross-examination and redirect questioning can continue tomorrow, so calls an end to today's hearing.

Dr Hughes will be back on the stand tomorrow at 10am (3pm UK time).

While this may or may not have happened to Heard, I don't believe this statement from the expert can be so easily dismissed.

"As I stated earlier, most women try very diligently to put that sexual violence in a box, bury it down, not want to talk about it, not want to have anything related to it come up".
"This is the one thing that women are afraid of - no-one's going to believe them".

Of course it can be dismissed. People don't believe liars and AH has clearly been shown to be a huge liar.

Of course it can be dismissed. People don't believe liars and AH has clearly been shown to be a huge liar.
Please look at the OP I was responding to. I wasn't talking about Heard. I was quoting what the psychologist said about women being ashamed about sexual violence in a relationship and hiding it.

NO it certainly can't be dismissed.

Did anyone else just see the handoff of a yellow piece of paper from AH's attorney to the new PR guy? What was that all about? It looked a little shady to me. :cool:
yup, there it goes… the overreach… too bad they couldn’t find any other woman in his life to testify to similar treatment… because that’s what an abuser does; you go from zero to sixty at age 55.

Betcha $14.5 million dollars this is the sexual abuse story Kate James said Amber took from her own experiences and co-opted.

I'm not familiar with this .. who is Kate James? and where might I read about this? Was it part of the UK trial? or somewhere else?

Again, I absolutely agree: one can SAY almost anything as a theory.

when the rubber meets the road, is the marriage of theory with likelihood, probability, plausibility, and past behavior; as well as what each respective party has to potentially lose.

even in AH’s vague nonsense UK court statement paragraph, ‘I remember having heard something about him being violent with Kate Moss’, she is hardly convincing: and Kate Moss has specifically said in the past, ‘when Johnny broke up with me, and it was indeed he who broke up with me, I was so upset I went into a clinical depression for months.’

a wealthy actress with the self confidence (one might say vanity and gall) to call Elon Musk, her literal rebound guy and one of the world’s billionaires, ‘a space filler’; does not strike me as remotely the kind of person who would be so desperate to stick by/with a husband who allegedly rapes her with a bottle.

Men experience that same fear .. that no one will believe them.

Did anyone else just see the handoff of a yellow piece of paper from AH's attorney to the new PR guy? What was that all about? It looked a little shady to me. :cool:

I'm not familiar with this .. who is Kate James? and where might I read about this? Was it part of the UK trial? or somewhere else?

Kate James is the Australian lady PA who said AH is cheap AF; and that Johnny had in fact taken special care of and around her dazzled young son, giving him guitar pointers and letting him swim at his house with the security guards.

She has given statements/testimony in both cases.

A question and scenario is being played out elsewhere, by lawyers watching and discussing the live stream during court.....That one of the very lengthy sidebars today, during the expert psych docs testimony, was that she " May have opened the door" by testifying that "We don't have evidence of it ( her emotional instability, her affect dysregulation ) before" was not true, and the door to testifying and discussing AH's past history of DV can or may be allowed to come in.

If this is true....it is a major blow to AH and company. I just rewound my live feed's tape...to go through it and get the vocab used

Men experience that same fear .. that no one will believe them.

which is exactly, exactly the point.

just because something is possible, does not in fact mean that it is appropriately or remotely plausible to and in every/any situation; and there are, IMO, a lot of assumptions being made on the part of those who defend Heard, up to and including at minimum whether just because she (1) says things that have commonalities with lots of other DV victims; (2) is a woman, does that mean she should automatically be given the benefit of the doubt for statements that anyone could in fact fake.

‘Why would she fake them?’

‘Well… why would she not? It netted her almost 15 million dollars; and she’s still default seen as the victim by much of the world.’

ETA: monetary gain is a huge motive for crimes and lies. It always has been. For her attorney to keep chirping ‘whose lot in life has ever been improved by being seen as a victim of domestic violence?’ in all her cases, is disingenuous in the extreme.

15 million dollars can improve a lot for people, including meaning they never have to work again for a day in their lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member