VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'He said he was embarrassed and sorry - and I believed him'

Amber Heard says Johnny Depp was very remorseful after the Boston to LA private plane trip. She says: "He came to New York to fight for me, to fight to the relationship.

"He said he was embarrassed and sorry, and I believed him, so I got back with him on the condition that he would do the full clean up, the detox, and never go back."

She says at the time, Depp was going to be "maintained" with prescription pills - including pain killers - while abstaining from "weed and alcohol" in order to finish the film he was working on at the time (Black Mass).

Heard says Depp was being helped by Doctor Kipper and Nurse Debbie Lloyd at the time. Heard says "I saw his medications change", and says "his behaviour, his whole personality changed drastically". She says "mid-sentence, mid-word, he would fall asleep". She describes him dropping a cigarette on his leg when he fell asleep while talking to her one day, adding "Johnny was smoking constantly". Heard says she was trying to figure out why his behaviour had changed so abruptly.

She says: "He'd wake up screaming in the middle of the night, sometimes crying."

Heard says "he was taking about double the amount that he told them was his 'normal' amount". She says she saw this with her own eyes. She says she would "turn him over in the night for him to vomit, checking his pulse" but then realised he'd been "doubling up his meds" she says to "get high before his detox".

I'm questioning the abilities of AH's legal team. The attorney currently questioning AH doesn't seem to know what she can and can't ask. If I were AH (thankfully I'm NOT) I'd be questioning if I got my money's worth!

I'm questioning the abilities of AH's legal team. The attorney currently questioning AH doesn't seem to know what she can and can't ask. If I were AH (thankfully I'm NOT) I'd be questioning if I got my money's worth!

I'm not at all impressed with AH counsel. Maybe no one else would take the case.

Her testimony is not reasonable when compared to what she has said on the audio recordings. If JD was that miserable to be around, she could have not accompanied him to detox. He was surrounded by medical staff under medical care. She was the one who didn't want to be away from him. The audio tapes in evidence back that up. She lost her proverbial (and apparently literal) poo when he was away from her.
I hope the jurors pick up on that.

(Edit: typos)

I'm guessing it's to hide whatever they are showing on the screen in front of them right now while all these objections are being heard

I believe this is correct. Last night on CourtTV Chanley said she could see what was on the monitor before it was published to the jury and sometimes it is never published. I bet Depp's team saw that report.

Her testimony is not resaonable when compared to what she has said on the audio recordings. If JD was that miserable to be around, she could have not accompanied him to detox. He was surrounded by medical staff under medical care. She was the one who didn't want to be away from him. The audio tapes in evidence back that up. She lost her proverbial (and apparently literal) when he was away from her.
His attorneys will remind them in closing,

Her testimony is not resaonable when compared to what she has said on the audio recordings. If JD was that miserable to be around, she could have not accompanied him to detox. He was surrounded by medical staff under medical care. She was the one who didn't want to be away from him. The audio tapes in evidence back that up. She lost her proverbial (and apparently literal) when he was away from her.

PREACH.

this seems to me as if it is direct in line to her attitude about taking off his boots, “Things That Good Little Geishas, Whoops, I Mean Wives, Do”.

I kind of understand her POV on the detox, because who wants to abandon their spouse to that of all things, ‘for better for worse’; but heck, I’ve seen Trainspotting, so I can also understand his - it’s humiliating. You hurt all the time, you get the runs - oh wait, this wouldn’t bother Nurse Amber Ames, she’s used to it - or IS she? Either he isn’t humiliated by her seeing this, or he IS - etc, and so forth.

Personally if I knew the last thing my husband wanted me to see was him going through this humiliation, I’d flipping listen and let him keep his dignity. ‘Call me if you need me’, etc.

She seems too busy trying to remind herself to painstakingly recall every little detail which is preventing her of from trying to avoid anything that starts to veer into something he said or that someone else said to her. She’d likely be facing many less objections if she was able to do that but she hasn’t so far. Her audible sigh after a recent objection, combined with her demeanor and facial expressions seems to really indicate the objections are frustrating her and cutting off parts of her story.

MOO JMOO Still catching up, both here and the live stream... AH "documenting" JD during his less good moments gives me the impression that she had a hidden agenda the whole time, and it was not to "fix him". MOO JMOO
She knew they weren't going to live happily ever after... those photos were her backup plan in case of a divorce. She had blackmail in mind all along! MOO JMOO
AH reminds me of Carole Ba$kin. MOO JMOO

MOO JMOO MO

I find it hard to believe her simply because after all of this she still married him??

But she felt like the luckiest girl in the world! I mean who wouldn't really?, the man that beats you repeatedly, calls you a *advertiser censored* and a *advertiser censored*, conducts cavity searches for his lost drugs,asks you to be tied to him forever, how could you be anything other than ecstatic?. Its like a fairy tale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member