VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a survivor of Domestic Violence and this trial has be very upset. I can't even keep up with AH going from how JD has turned every nice thing into something so awful. She is so full of it I can't imagine the Jury not seeing right through this BS.

I noticed the attorney sitting to the right of JD is oddly holding a yellow legal pad up. Is this to prevent the photographer from taking photos of whatever JD is writing/drawing? It seems like an odd way to sit.

I'm guessing it's to hide whatever they are showing on the screen in front of them right now while all these objections are being heard

I agree/understand, I was mostly expressing my shock that the judge had all this same information, and still ruled that 12 of her 14 BS claims were likely to be true!!

You expect a juror panel to maybe make such mistakes… you don’t expect a judge to have months to evaluate the declarations etc. and not be able to see their way through it; and in the meantime poor JD looks like a fool claiming that it’s flagrantly obvious she’s a liar.

I mean, I promise the non-UK readers who have not sat down and done a deep dive into those court documents and who may never want to… this is as good as it gets!! This is as believable as AH’s hundreds of pages of written declarations got… and he still lost?!?

Yeah, I didn't get it either. Possibly because JD wasn't able to use all his evidence against her as she wasn't the one being sued? Or the judge is just a fool?.

Sky News

'I put on my smile'

Amber Heard describes what she did after getting off the private flight from Boston to LA, in which she alleges Johnny Depp kicked her to the ground, and taunted and slapped her. [see previous post].

Heard says: "I was scared of what was going to happen to me. If I left him... If I didn't... And I needed help... I didn't feel safe going home, I was scared". The court is shown a message she sent to a friend saying "I'm not good".

She says that evening she surrounded herself with friends. She says Depp "got sick" after the flight, and so she took Depp's daughter, Lily-Rose out to dinner. She says: "I put on my smile, took her out, tried to make her feel loved celebrated for her birthday".

She says she then "booked a flight back to New York", alone, not with Depp.

I'm guessing it's to hide whatever they are showing on the screen in front of them right now while all these objections are being heard
That makes sense now that you mentioned it. She puts it up when something is on their screen. Who would she be hiding it from, the court camera? I assumed the photo is on all screens throughout the courtroom, no?

One thing that was a red flag to me was how AH dealt with JD in the kitchen kicking and slamming cabinets. As a survivor when my ex would do that type of thing, I would be looking for my exit and or shaking uncontrollably. AH is busy trying to move her phone to film him and cover her phone with her cup. She was to relaxed for someone whom is being hit over and over in the face. She didn't even flinch and I am sitting over here watching flinching. I know we all handle things differently but sorry I call BS on the hitting by JD.

She keeps looking at the jury during sidebars as if appealing to them with her puppy dog eyes!

…I guess she never realized they could see them the entire time she was looking right into the CourtTV camera in the gallery?

Stunt rider? She knows how to break a horse you know ;)

…she’s pretty good at breaking men too!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I noticed the attorney sitting to the right of JD is oddly holding a yellow legal pad up. Is this to prevent the photographer from taking photos of whatever JD is writing/drawing? It seems like an odd way to sit.

I’d say it’s almost certain he’s taking rebuttal notes for them. They have never cared before, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper