VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that her very distinctive coffee flask is centerstage in the "cocaine breakfast" photo? The same flask/mug she was drinking from during the TMZ video where she surreptitiously filmed him assaulting cabinets.

Everything is so neatly set out in that photo, too. Drink undrunk, cocaine unsnorted...

Who would lay out FOUR lines of coke for one person to snort, and just leave it there?

Then you have the police cam footage from May 21st where nothing looks out of place, no smashed glass or spilled wine etc. She has claimed that he went on a brutal rampage and trashed the place. And there are photos taken which are meant to be proof of it, but the timing/metadata is off, because how come none of that shows up in the two police cams?
Great observations -- especially about the cocaine. IMO.

Amber: “….she encouraged”
Depp’s attorneys: “objection- hearsay”
Amber: (slightly nods) “yeah”….
Amber’s attorneys: “thank you”

That was a true LOL. Seems like even Amber agreed she was getting into hearsay territory

Sky News

'It was terrifying and strange... a phenomenally dumb idea'

The court is shown a picture of Johnny Depp sat slumped in a chair, which Amber Heard says was due to his "doubling of opiates".

She says she was "naïve" at the time, and that "I deeply cared about this human's wellbeing. It was very confusing and scary".

She says the plan was for Depp to go through a detox on his private island in the Bahamas after filming for Black Mass had finished. This took place in August 2014.

She says his emotions "were up, down, mood" at that time, and she was trying her best to "roll with it... Taking his blood pressure... Taking care of him".

She says he would sometimes want to have sex a lot, which she adds "was not like Johnny". She goes on to describe a moment when he "was shaking and screaming" while trying to upturn a table, but says thankfully it was screwed to the ground. She says at other times he was calm and peaceful.

She says there was a point "where he got so angry with me he slapped me across the face, but while crying... He said no woman had ever made him feel like that."

She goes on: "I was in over my head, I don't know how to detox someone. I shouldn't have been there... It was phenomenally dumb idea, I don't know why the doctors and nurses didn't tell me that. It was hell." She says at the time Depp was hallucinating, and "accusing me of having a man in the house with me". She says "at another point he was communicating with someone not in the room, he would yell at me, and then at someone who wasn't there. It was terrifying and strange, the whole week."

lol, she’s got an answer - and an insult - for everything, doesn’t she, lol?

‘Johnny normally never, never wants to have sex’ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:/ “my vagina was in a constant state of abraded trauma, I told alllllllll these shrinks and doctors’ - all it will take is her using the first complaint to ‘excuse’ her screwing around on him because his sex drive is nonexistent, and we’ll have a trifecta…

“NONE of the doctors and nurses told me detox is hell and that I should stay home, they just let me WALK right on INTO this…” Every other piece of evidence tells us they couldn’t wait to leave her useless *advertiser censored* at home; and I imagine at least one of Kipper, Boerum Falati or Lloyd will destroy this in rebuttal.

Last edited:
Sky News

'The only way out of this is death'

However, Heard says Depp was very anti having any sort of agreement. She said he told her: "He said if he ever got his hands on it he would tear it up. He told me, the only way out of this is death".

She also said he took it as an insult, asking her: "Kid, are you already planning on leaving?"

RSBM BBM

Answering JD ... Yes, she was! How could you be so naive??? smh

MOO JMO

Did anyone else notice that her very distinctive coffee flask is centerstage in the "cocaine breakfast" photo? The same flask/mug she was drinking from during the TMZ video where she surreptitiously filmed him assaulting cabinets.

Everything is so neatly set out in that photo, too. Drink undrunk, cocaine unsnorted...

Who would lay out FOUR lines of coke for one person to snort, and just leave it there?

Then you have the police cam footage from May 21st where nothing looks out of place, no smashed glass or spilled wine etc. She has claimed that he went on a brutal rampage and trashed the place. And there are photos taken which are meant to be proof of it, but the timing/metadata is off, because how come none of that shows up in the two police cams?

One of the experts on their list is a digital forensics examiner. I assume he'll be addressing metadata issues on rebuttal.

We all have heard for years about creative genius and how it is hard for them to sleep and hard to come down off the screen highs. There are many, many examples of actors/others using drugs because of these issues (think MJ). JD has not denied using drugs/alcohol. She has denied everything that may paint her in a bad light. Watching Johnny change from his relationship with WR to now, I imagine that breakup was devastating to both of them. I also could see the light go out of his eyes during his relationship with AH. He started with some hope, to utter devastation as time went on. Was he perfect?? Absolutely not! But, I completely believe she was there for a score. I also think she is toxic and liked to ruffle his feathers as often as possible. She wanted control and she was very likely jealous of his stardom!

Sky News

'The only way out of this is death'

We now jump to February / March 2016, and discussion of a pre-nuptial agreement. Amber Heard says that "after the engagement but before the engagement party" she began to think about a pre-nuptial agreement, mainly due to the fact that Depp earned so much more than her. She says she felt it would "eliminate doubt".

However, Heard says Depp was very anti having any sort of agreement. She said he told her: "He said if he ever got his hands on it he would tear it up. He told me, the only way out of this is death".

She also said he took it as an insult, asking her: "Kid, are you already planning on leaving?"

She says it was around the time they first talked about moving in together.

Translation: ‘I pitched a fit to his face when I learned that he wanted this; to evade my wrath, he averred heartily ‘no, no, baby, it’s the lawyers; trust me, I ever get a signed copy of it from them, I’ll tear it right up…”

this fits right in with her pathology.

She has to be the victim always “fighting for” their relationship, against either of third parties trying to split them apart OR him, so long as she’s the heroine it doesn’t matter which;

it can never be something HE wants, because she’s so wonderful and perfect a girlfriend/person, that just to know her, is to know that she would NEV-ER, NEV-ER (said in AH voice) screw him over financially;

and for the piece de resistance, he’s also got to be the one always actively WORRIED about her leaving… because she’s such a hot ticket all the boys and girls want to sleep with her.

so as she talks about 2012, and cries about how he would slap her multiple times in one day, and was blocking her from auditioning for work, and was mean and threatening and she was so scared and frustrtated, and yet she endured it for 3 more years until she got engaged and married him.

Translation: ‘I pitched a fit to his face when I learned that he wanted this; to evade my wrath, he averred heartily ‘no, no, baby, it’s the lawyers; trust me, I ever get a signed copy of it from them, I’ll tear it right up…”

this fits right in with her pathology.

She has to be the victim always “fighting for” their relationship, against either of third parties trying to split them apart OR him, so long as she’s the heroine it doesn’t matter which;

it can never be something HE wants, because she’s so wonderful and perfect a girlfriend/person, that just to know her, is to know that she would NEV-ER, NEV-ER (said in AH voice) screw him over financially;

and for the piece de resistance, he’s also got to be the one always actively WORRIED about her leaving… because she’s such a hot ticket all the boys and girls want to sleep with her.

How can she sit there and dribble this stuff out of her mouth when she knows about all the audio tapes of her chastising him for always leaving and never fighting for her and begging him not to go?

I find it strange that a woman her age felt the need to have a constant entourage of friends around her. To me that type of mentality seems more appropriate for teenagers.

I believe her psychiatrists notes yesterday, contained a phrase something like ‘she reports having several best friends.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory