VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew is interesting....not sure what I think. Of course all are living free thanks to JD but not at the time of depo. He might be telling the truth??
I will say JP laughing with attorneys at the table during testimony right in front of jury is not impressive.

I think these witnesses are coming too late to do any good for Amber Heard. The jury has already seen her on the stand for 3 days and she did horribly IMO. So whatever these guys say will be viewed with that backdrop. And none of them are saying they saw Johnny physically assault her. If the jury believes that she's manipulative and borderline personality (according to Dr. Curry), then they will believe that she would manipulate her friends as well.

Edited to add: Also, the fact that these folks were mooching off Johnny IMO will not endear them to the jury. If we're all saying they're moochers, at least a couple of jurors will have the same view.

Drew is interesting....not sure what I think. Of course all are living free thanks to JD but not at the time of depo. He might be telling the truth??
I will say JP laughing with attorneys at the table during testimony right in front of jury is not impressive.

His eyes in between questions are in constant movement, and he is blinking like crazy.
It's off putting. Nerves maybe?

The witnesses who have testified via video deposition would not hold up well during cross-examination. Can you imagine RP's demeanor in a courtroom? Yawning, stretching, playing with her hair, laying on the witness stand, etc.? I don't see how these lengthy video depositions are helping AH, JMO

Sky News

'There's damage in these apartments'

The court is now listening to a recorded deposition from Josh Drew, who is Raquel Pennington's ex-husband.

He is being asked about the alleged assault that took place on 21 May 2016 at the couple's penthouse complex.

Asked if he ever saw Depp smash bottles of wine or break furniture, he says: "No."

Mr Drew says on the day of the incident he guided police officers through Depp's apartments.

He claims one of the officers told him: "There's damage in these apartments, her face is read, if she files a report, we have enough here to go pick him up."

JD is blind in one eye and near-sighted in the other btw. Maybe the blinking has something to do with that.

Are you talking about Johnny Depp? Or does Josh's last name start with "D" .. just wondering because I think @Kiranerys comment was pertaining to the witness, Josh. or maybe I misunderstood.

Are you talking about Johnny Depp? Or does Josh's last name start with "D" .. just wondering because I think @Kiranerys comment was pertaining to the witness, Josh. or maybe I misunderstood.
Johnny Depp. Johnny testified to it as well.

Edit - I Probably shouldn't watch the trial and post simultaneously - sorry for any confusion.

So are the penthouses furnished? Wine stain, stairs, broken glass, etc ... I can understand that if JoshD thought AH or RP were hurt to take pics of them, but why the concern over the broken furnishings? Was it their personal property? If I was at someone's house where there was a fight, I don't know why I would document the owner's broken things. While I don't think he is lying, these photos are bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381