Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Accutane change your personality?

While you (or your child) is taking Accutane, watch for any symptoms of depression, like: Changes in mood and behavior. Feeling unusually sad, angry, irritable, or aggressive. Trouble concentrating.Sep 17, 2020

Isotretinoin Acne Medication and Depression Risk - Verywell Health

I have first hand experience with this nightmare drug. My now 36 year old (then 15 year old) was very briefly on it, and it turned her into a lunatic, almost immediately. Irrational, aggressive, highly irritable, angry, horrific mood swings and just plain creepy scary.

I also missed part of the testimony today, but listened when I could. Did anyone testify about locks this morning? Somehow I missed that fact that DeeDee bought up throughout this.
I can't imagine my reaction if someone changed the locks in my home against me. I would've had everyone immediately pack and get out - calling the police if they didn't. That's pretty outrageous. IMO.

Um… they can’t possibly believe that perfectly white unmarked patch on Amber’s scalp is the ‘ripped out, red, and bleeding’, can they?
If someone wears a lot of extensions over the years, they can get 'bald' patches like that when the extensions come out or are removed.

What did Josh say that was funny? It was near the beginning.

Every time a photo is shown of damage to the various rooms/residences, I can't help wondering who cleans up after these people? I'll assume that they had a fleet of housekeepers who maintained the properties. I wonder how long staff stayed or if they got tired of having to clean up after AH and JD's rows and quit? Were any of the household staff deposed? I'm sure they have plenty of tales to tell.
From what I remember Hilda Vargas was Johnny's Housekeeper at the time, and she had been for 30 years. I don't know if I can link to where i read this, it's a court document. But she testified to finding the poop on the bed and having to deal with AH and her nastiness. MOO Also most of Johnny's staff has been with him for years.

If someone wears a lot of extensions over the years, they can get 'bald' patches like that when the extensions come out or are removed.

My son is autistic and one of his stims is hair twirling,which knots and then he tugs it. He has quite a distinct little bald patch now :(.
It looks quite similar to the photo.

Josh says he showed the police where a wine bottle dented the door of P1. Is he serious? A wine bottle can dent a door and not break? Why would Johnny throw a bottle or smash P1's door? No one was in there, right?

Recall AH's testimony. She told people that she went to P1 to "be safe" from JD. Meanwhile, he went to P5, according to his security. AH testifies that she TOLD his security NOT to let him into P5! Remember that? So that means she must have followed JD out of P3, arguing with him. Thoughts?

this guy describes both AH and DP as being intoxicated....and I assume there is an assortment of drugs too. This trial is all about two people that are toxic...both often operating under the influence and abusing each other. I just don't know why this is even in court other than each hoping to jump start stalled out careers.

^ It's exactly that and I'm still really surprised that Depp wanted to re-live in such a glaring spotlight all the extremely sordid details of his personal life that became public property in the 2020 libel trial. The 'southern gentleman' narrative died a death then and no amount of Depp fandom/support can change that.

Regardless of the credibility or lack thereof of Heard's testimony and witnesses, the evidence against Depp along with Depp's own testimony in both this and the libel trial leave little to no room for doubt as to whether or not he was physically violent towards Heard. That she was physically violent towards him also - and I absolutely believe that she was and was likely as 'provocative' as he was - is neither here not there in the context of this trial.

It's a defamation trial, the remit of which is for Team Depp to prove that what Heard wrote in her WP op-ed about being a victim of domestic abuse - the implication being that it was at the hands of Depp - was false. I cannot see how a jury that were privy to the Depp that was revealed under cross-examination now in 2022 could conclude that he was defamed. JMO.

A reminder here of Depp's performance -

Last edited:
I am watching the Law & Crime channel on Youtube. During lunch time break, the lawyers answer viewers questions. One lawyer said that video depositions are not as compelling as live in the court room. Further discussion on why aren't these witnesses willing to testify in person such as being afraid of cross examination.

had to deal with some work and lunch stuff, are we on break or on lunch right now?

I hate to write this. And I qualify this with my opinion that the defendant is the abuser...

There were times that I lashed back at my abuser. Times that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I would yell. I would verbally talk back after being antagonized for hours on end. Once, I even threw a full pan of spaghetti on the kitchen floor. Ruined dinner.

For the people saying a true victim would never do this or do that... I am proof that at some point you lose your cool and you do snap back.

I do not think the defendant in this case was reacting. It's the plaintiff who I resonate with. His yelling, his language, his seemingly abusive behaviors are similar to the behaviors I showed when being manipulated and abused.

I lashed out on my abuser and I paid for it. If I had been recorded in those moments, I may have been seen as the instigator too. I didn't lash out every time, only when the pressure cooker needed a release.

Just my two cents...

Edit: I wanted to add one more thing. There was a time that my nex and I watched a true crime show where a cop was spit at. The suspect literally spit in the officers face. He was charged with assault and I said that I agreed. I told nex that I felt spitting in ones face was a true sign of disrespect and contempt not even considering the medical issues. My nex, 2 days later spit directly in my face. I stood up and told him to go ahead and hit me because he had already done worse by spitting. And he slapped the poo out of me. He didn't punch me he slapped me. I know now that he baited me. 2 years later, when I finally left... He told that same story, yet reversed. I was the one who spit in his face...
I'm so sorry you went through that. I NEVER once stood up to my abuser. He told me the typical (I found out later) "I can find you anywhere and I'll make it worth my while and kill you since I'll go to jail anyway." And I knew he meant it. Everywhere he went there was trouble and I was the automatic de-escalator.
So glad it's in my past. Once away from him, I left the area so as not to be labeled and have a clean start. With therapy and maturity, I've never been in that situation again.
And I agree that JD acts like more of a victim than AH who IMO cannot be pushed around.

Last edited:
I am watching the Law & Crime channel on Youtube. During lunch time break, the lawyers answer viewers questions. One lawyer said that video depositions are not as compelling as live in the court room. Further discussion on why aren't these witnesses willing to testify in person such as being afraid of cross examination.
I agree. They need to be present for cross examination.

I hate to write this. And I qualify this with my opinion that the defendant is the abuser...

There were times that I lashed back at my abuser. Times that I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I would yell. I would verbally talk back after being antagonized for hours on end. Once, I even threw a full pan of spaghetti on the kitchen floor. Ruined dinner.

For the people saying a true victim would never do this or do that... I am proof that at some point you lose your cool and you do snap back.

I do not think the defendant in this case was reacting. It's the plaintiff who I resonate with. His yelling, his language, his seemingly abusive behaviors are similar to the behaviors I showed when being manipulated and abused.

I lashed out on my abuser and I paid for it. If I had been recorded in those moments, I may have been seen as the instigator too. I didn't lash out every time, only when the pressure cooker needed a release.

Just my two cents...

Edit: I wanted to add one more thing. There was a time that my nex and I watched a true crime show where a cop was spit at. The suspect literally spit in the officers face. He was charged with assault and I said that I agreed. I told nex that I felt spitting in ones face was a true sign of disrespect and contempt not even considering the medical issues. My nex, 2 days later spit directly in my face. I stood up and told him to go ahead and hit me because he had already done worse by spitting. And he slapped the poo out of me. He didn't punch me he slapped me. I know now that he baited me. 2 years later, when I finally left... He told that same story, yet reversed. I was the one who spit in his face...
All of this. I too have been in this toxic type relationship and I too have indeed found myself engaging in this kind of snap backs. Reactive abuse is a real thing but while most people only see the crazy reaction and therefore thing that person is the abuser, what has happened prior to provoke that reaction is behind closed door and not usually witnessed. Thank you for sharing.

RP said in her first telling of 5/21 that she was in P1 with Liz and Josh. When she told the story to Rottenborn, she started out saying she was in P5. She never says she goes to P1 with the other two. She claims the door was locked, but from P5 to P4 to P3 you can access all the penthouses from the top floor. I think RP was upstairs in P3, and that's why AH was yelling "help," just like Johnny said.

I don't think you can hear people outside those townhouses. I'm assuming, unless doors or windows are open, those walls are thick. I mean, they are at the top of the building and you have to account for construction to keep down wind noise, right? IDK. Thoughts?
Why do the people who lived rent-free refer to the penthouses by PH1, PH2, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member