VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the people who lived rent-free refer to the penthouses by PH1, PH2, etc?
I find it hard to follow. I'm surprise that they don't use the purpose of each -- JD and AH living quarters, studio, RP and JoshD living quarters, etc. I'm glad others were able to follow the back and forth of where everyone was. IMO.

I cannot believe Josh that there is pee and poop all over the house, including the furniture, etc, but the housekeeper would be so upset to see some in the bed. AH told the story that if the dog stayed in the bed, it would in fact, NOT poop in it. I think anyone can tell teacup dog poop from adult human poop.

I felt that was disingenuous of Josh to say JD was there, flanked with security guards and "what was going to happen?" but then says he wasn't in fear. I can never believe AH was "catatonic" after the way I heard her act on audio tapes.

Josh said Amber had JD's phone in her hand in P1? Maybe that was why he banged on that door?

Josh was talking like he went back to P5 to do something "regrettable" after talking to RP and the "catatonic" AH. But, Josh, I thought you said he had two body guards there and you needed to get out of there before something happened? But now you go BACK?

And this is because RP said JD pushed her? When it was RP's testimony that she put her hands on JD, who then pushed them off him? Really?

Welp
This is dated today May 18

"In 2016, Ms. Heard pledged to donate $3.5 million over 10 years to the ACLU. Two years later, in 2018, the ACLU invited Ms. Heard to become an ambassador and to work with us on an op-ed to bring attention to the issue of sexual assault and domestic violence issues; she agreed. Through her ambassadorship, Ms. Heard supported our advocacy for gender justice issues, a cause that has long been central to our mission at least since Ruth Bader Ginsburg headed the ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project."

wow....and how much of her own money has Ms. Heard actually handed over to the ACLU? Oh yah, NONE, Zero, Zilch.

This is 2022, and she pledged 3.5 million in 2016, and she has paid NOTHING---why are they even mentioning her so called pledge? ....lmao.....

I cannot believe Josh that there is pee and poop all over the house, including the furniture, etc, but the housekeeper would be so upset to see some in the bed. AH told the story that if the dog stayed in the bed, it would in fact, NOT poop in it. I think anyone can tell teacup dog poop from adult human poop.

I felt that was disingenuous of Josh to say JD was there, flanked with security guards and "what was going to happen?" but then says he wasn't in fear. I can never believe AH was "catatonic" after the way I heard her act on audio tapes.

Josh said Amber had JD's phone in her hand in P1? Maybe that was why he banged on that door?
There is always the possibility she *acted* catatonic. MOO.

There is always the possibility she *acted* catatonic. MOO.
Yeah, but I doubt it. He's lying, IMO.

The time to act "catatonic" was when she was "SA" with a bottle or when she was "dragged" around the house by her hair or when she was "headbutted." Not when a phone hits her in the face. Please.

Last edited:
The SA was the most unbelievable part of AH's allegations, IMO. As a woman, if I experienced that form of assault, there's no way I would not seek medical attention. Particularly if I didn't know if the bottle was broken or intact. If the bottle was broken, how would you know shards of glass weren't left behind? And that's setting aside that fact that there didn't appear to be blood on the bottle in the pictures from the morning after, either from the assault or from JD's finger which was severed at the time the assault allegedly took place.

per Whitney on the stand, after the "honeymoon" getting to know you phase, JD tried to separate her from friends and family.

(you mean those same friends and family members that we know basically freeloading off him in their (HIS) rent free penthouses)? GMAB

The SA was the most unbelievable part of AH's allegations, IMO. As a woman, if I experienced that form of assault, there's no way I would not seek medical attention. Particularly if I didn't know if the bottle was broken or intact. If the bottle was broken, how would you know shards of glass weren't left behind? And that's setting aside that fact that there didn't appear to be blood on the bottle in the pictures from the morning after, either from the assault or from JD's finger which was severed at the time the assault allegedly took place.

That would definitely require a doctors visit. Scans, etc. I can’t imagine just letting that go.

"In 2016, Ms. Heard pledged to donate $3.5 million over 10 years to the ACLU. Two years later, in 2018, the ACLU invited Ms. Heard to become an ambassador and to work with us on an op-ed to bring attention to the issue of sexual assault and domestic violence issues; she agreed. Through her ambassadorship, Ms. Heard supported our advocacy for gender justice issues, a cause that has long been central to our mission at least since Ruth Bader Ginsburg headed the ACLU’s Women’s Rights Project."

wow....and how much of her own money has Ms. Heard actually handed over to the ACLU? Oh yah, NONE, Zero, Zilch.

This is 2022, and she pledged 3.5 million in 2016, and she has paid NOTHING---why are they even mentioning her so called pledge? ....lmao.....
Got to get past the pop ups yelling DONATE before you can even read it.

Maybe they’re hoping to make up the shortfall between pledged and donated (synonymous, anyone?) by cashing in on web traffic :rolleyes:

Listening to AH's sister speak, makes me think that even though I do agree it was a very toxic relationship, for various reasons, I just have to wonder if her alleged health issues had more to do with her own alcohol and drug use, than anything else. From all we've heard so far, she was heavily into using and drinking herself.

Not to mention crying because you didn't want to leave because in her words he "needed me" right now because he was hurt and she didn't want the relationship to be over.

Sky News

Bizarre writing on kitchen counter

Raquel Pennington's ex-husband Josh Drew is now being asked about an alleged attack that took place in December 2015.

He says he and his ex-wife had come back to the penthouse complex on the day of the incident and Ms Pennington had planned to meet with Heard.

However, when Heard did not respond to any text messages Mr Drew says the pair let themselves into one of the apartment's in the complex "to check on her and make sure she was okay".

Mr Drew says when they stepped in the place was "out of order".

"When we turned the corner, on a section of counter near the kitchen sink there was something written on the counter," he says.

"I can't remember what material it was and to be honest I can't actually recall exactly what was written but it was something very very weird."

He goes on to say the message read "always such a fraud or something akin to that".

Mr Drew says he saw Heard that night and he noticed she had "significant bruising on both eye sockets and her forehead was red".
Do any of these people work full time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members