VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney didn't notice any injuries on her sisters face because at the time she didn't know what was happening? That wasn't her focus?

I would notice injuries on my sister’s face and d*mn sure I'm gonna ask her about them.

Whitney just described the same thing that the LEO did,red swollen face from crying!

Sky News

'I have never seen my sister fall so madly for somebody'

Amber Heard's sister Whitney Henriquez is now in the witness stand and is being questioned by Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft.

She says she first met Johnny Depp in 2011 and was living with Heard at the time.

Ms Henriquez says she "got on really well" with Depp when she first met him and goes on to describe the early stages of his relationship with her sister as "wonderful".

"They were incredibly in love. I actually till this day have never seen my sister fall so madly for somebody and things were wonderful," she says.

"They seemed to really understand each other and get along well but very quickly this pattern emerged as their relationship went on."

Asked about the changes she observed in her sister's relationship, she says: "When Johnny was using there would be a fight, I saw it first hand.

"There was always an argument, there was always a period where they weren't getting along and it seemed to oscillate pretty quickly.

"He would be sober for a little bit and then almost as quickly fall off the wagon and start to use or drink and there would be some blow out and it seemed to go back and forth frequently."

burns on her arm?
I don't believe it.
There are so many photos you can find on google of AH at the time, at premiers, in bathing suits etc... she probably used her *bruise* make up on those burns too. Nobody seemed to notice them and those that did, did nothing because they enjoyed free rent too much? MOO Maybe AH should show the jury her burns and scars

Listening to AH's sister speak, makes me think that even though I do agree it was a very toxic relationship, for various reasons, I just have to wonder if her alleged health issues had more to do with her own alcohol and drug use, than anything else. From all we've heard so far, she was heavily into using and drinking herself.

Didn't her assistant also testify about her use of prescription pills for weightloss?

That didn't sound healthy.

Sky News

'It was like watching a slow motion gunshot," Heard's sister says

Now, Amber Heard's sister Whitney Henriquez is being asked by Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft about the changes she observed in her sister.

She says Heard was a "happy fun loving thing always surrounded by friends" at the start of her relationship with Depp but she suddenly stopped sleeping as much and was not "as funny" or "as gregarious as she used to be".

"In hindsight it was like watching a slow motion gunshot," she says.

She goes on to say that near the end of Heard's relationship with Depp she "was so physically unwell and her "eyes were sunken in".

Ms Henriquez says: "If you put photographs side-by-side you would see two very different people and people that knew her throughout the entirety of the relationship saw the same thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member