VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to chime in about these people's lifestyle. It is chaotic and unsustaniable. For anyone who envies these people, this should be an eye opening experience. But I guess some people get off on this kind of lifestyle - fast and crazy. Makes them feel alive or something. I couldn't do it. All these people and their clinginess and lack of boundaries would drive me insane. And I agree that it explains why their bodies age so quickly. I mean, Johnny looks nothing like he did in some of these pictures of him a few years younger. I know he's gained some weight but still.
Agreed.

Imo, he started to look really tired etc when he started dating AH.

Edit - he has been dealing with this for several years now, it is truly affecting his life mentally and psychically.

Last edited:

Liz Marz

https://www.lizmarz.co

Liz Marz is a Self-Love Empowerment Coach and Inspirational Speaker focusing her work on bridging worldly action and spiritual realization.

And what qualifications does one have to have to be a "Self-Love Empowerment Coach?" I don't see any educational background on her website.

And it is her sister, the closest person alive to her. So it is hard for me to 100% believe her story.

Especially since she was still trying to get her sister and JD to stay together. If someone was beating my sister I would not be trying to get them back together, ever.

Exactly!

If someone was beating my sister they want to be sleeping with one eye open!.

Someone mentioned the Heard's father and it reminded me of when I was young.
My eldest sister was 13 years older than me so i was still little, but she lived with her partner in a tower block,right on the top floor,about 4 or 5 stories high.
I distinctly remember her walking down our road as I was playing in the garden. She was psuhny nephew in the pram,so I would have been 6 maybe 7, and she was crying. I remember running to tell my mum that Jan was crying and my sister never cried,ever.
It turned out that her partner had hit her.
My Dad (step dad technically) went round to their flat,gave him a taste if his own medicine and then dangled him out of the window (he is a very small man, the partner not my dad) by his ankles just to get the point across of what would happen if he ever touched my sister again.

I guess the Heard's father isn't made of the same stuff.

Last edited:
Honestly it seems "Johnny" never grew up...non stop party...."schrooms" "man Cave" etc. The man was in his 50's and I am willing to think when not in trial he is doing the same. I think there are many reasons why Hollywood is distancing themselves from him. And all of the rest of the cast of characters living off him are disgusting as well including Amber.

Sky News

'My focus was trying to figure out what he was upset about and get him out of the house'

Amber Heard's sister Whitney Henriquez is now being asked about an incident that took place on 21 March 2013 when Johnny Depp allegedly refused to leave Heard's home.

She says she arrived at Heard's home in the afternoon and as soon as she walked in "there was smoke in the air" which was "odd".

Ms Henriquez says "furniture was askew" and there was "cocaine in front of Depp".

She says she began a conversation with Depp and he drew his attention to a painting by Heard's ex-partner that was on the wall.

"He was convinced that it was on the wall to taunt him, to tease him," she says.

She goes on to say she was trying to get him out of the house because he was late for filming a documentary on The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards.

"For hours we sat there. I was trying to talk to him, making him feel like everything was ok. Just trying to get him out of the house. His assistant kept coming in and out at one point," Ms Henriquez adds.

Ms Henriquez is asked if she observed any injuries on her sister at the time and she says: "Her face was swollen and it was kind of red. I thought she had just been crying and her lip did appear to be cut but again at the time that wasn't what we were trying to do.

"It wouldn't have been appropriate to talk to her about it, that wasn't my focus frankly.

"My focus was just sitting there trying to figure out what he was upset about and get him out of the house."

Ms Henriquez says that after "around four or five hours" Depp agreed to leave the house on the condition that Heard leave with him, which she did.

Heard's sister says she accompanied Depp and Heard to the documentary filming and sat in the front of the car with the driver while Depp and Heard sat at the back.

She says at some point during their car journey she heard the window open and saw "Johnny holding our dog out of the window".

Ms Henriquez says the actor then brought the dog back into the car and was "laughing" before joking about "putting the dog in the microwave".

It looks to me like AH had her hair coloured yesterday or last night. It is Huch blonder to day than before. JMO
I noticed that too. Since she was "Slim" and Johnny was "Steve", I wonder if she's going for the "Slim" look from To Have and Have Not" to try to get Johnny's attention.

Last edited:
Honestly it seems "Johnny" never grew up...non stop party...."schrooms" "man Cave" etc. The man was in his 50's and I am willing to think when not in trial he is doing the same. I think there are many reasons why Hollywood is distancing themselves from him. And all of the rest of the cast of characters living off him are disgusting as well including Amber.

I've had the impression for years he lives like a rock star. Which basically means, a lot of drugs, a lot of drinking, a lot of money being thrown around. Sadly, the life of a rich addict. Also, not at all uncommon.

jmo

Yeah I know he's got a ton of fans (seemingly) on social media who are really sympathetic towards him. I felt sympathy towards him after seeing AH's cross especially after that audio where she's belittling him. That was vicious! I realize that AH probably drained him. But I think he has a lot of personal issues himself. He behaves like an adolescent imo.

Edited to add: I think he triggers sympathy in others because of this adolescent affect that he has. He seems so innocent and childlike. But if you stop to consider this man is almost 60 and that he did the most cliche thing and married an immature woman half his age. He doesn't seem to have any sense of responsibility. Destorying his own property, not keeping track of his finances etc.

Last edited:

He's been doing those things forever, and he's certainly not the only one in Hollywood who does so. He's a great actor, he's been sought after for decades. People have clearly been willing to put up with his idiosyncrasies to get him in their movies. Hollywood distancing themselves is new, since AH. I believe her allegations alone were the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123