VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures they keep showing do not look like 'injuries.' Those do not look like bruises or black eyes to me. It looks like the dark circles people get under their eyes from not sleeping or from allergies, etc.

Even the red rash type thing on her cheek, is not necessarily an 'injury.' She takes accutane so it could be skin related or sun related. She did say herself that she has to wear strong sunscreen act all times.

I know what injuries look like when a drunken abuser punches someone in the face. It looks MUCH more severe and serious than this picture seems to show.

She has very light skin and if she had been punched multiple times in the face there would have been swelling and dark bruises. JMO

Last edited:
Agreed! Also we can use AH's own logic - AH paid her makeup artist so she would lie for her would she not!?

That's what she claims when it comes to bodyguards, doctors, housekeepers etc... of course they would cover for Johnny he paid them :rolleyes:

Listening to this woman, I don't believe she's lying at all. I do however believe, if AH did have facial injuries, she inflicted them onto herself. It does sound somewhat far-fetched, until you consider the length Sherri Papini went to, to convince people she was beaten, tortured, branded, etc. She did all the damage herself, to herself. It does happen.

Agreed.

Imo, he started to look really tired etc when he started dating AH.

Edit - he has been dealing with this for several years now, it is truly affecting his life mentally and psychically.

I am also part of the weight-gain is probably getting sober. It doesn't look bad on him he often looked super gaunt and unhealthy.

The way some actors/actresses put their body to the extremes in terms of diet to fit certain roles. I envy the money and opportunities, but the choas not so much.

Listening to this woman, I don't believe she's lying at all. I do however believe, if AH did have facial injuries, she inflicted them onto herself. It does sound somewhat far-fetched, until you consider the length Sherri Papini went to, to convince people she was beaten, tortured, branded, etc. She did all the damage herself, to herself. It does happen.
and the personality type seems to be similar in these women. BPD HPD. Not at all outside the bounds of that type MOO

Couldn't agree more.

In general if someone tells me to my face that something was done to them I will believe them full stop - there would be no reason for me not to.

Edit - I think another makeup artist will chime in on how she didn't see any injuries.

This trial has gone on too long and has become so tedious. I know folks who've been in the courtroom have observed that several of the jurors seemed bored out of their minds. I can believe that! This trial needs to end like yesterday! I've seen murder trials be concluded in a much shorter amount of time.

Did she have a fresh face, wear make up, toner and moisturizer, did she wash her face???? Are you kidding me? How are these attorneys watching the jurors day in and day out and not streamlining this stuff?

It is from the movie To Have and Have Not from what I have read on the interwebs
I noticed that too. Since she was "Slim" and Johnny was "Steve", I wonder if she's going for the "Slim" look from To Have and Have Not" to try to get Johnny's attention.

Can’t be true!

From your link.
A videographer asked Vasquez Tuesday about the unfounded speculation, as she exited the Fairfax County Circuit Courthouse in Virginia.

"Hi Camille, the people want to know, are you dating Johnny Depp?" the videographer asked, eliciting a hearty laugh but no answer from the seasoned attorney.

"It's all over the internet. Can you set the record straight?" the videographer pressed, as Vasquez shook her head, smiling, and strolled by the cameraman with the rest of Depp's legal team.

This trial has gone on too long and has become so tedious. I know folks who've been in the courtroom have observed that several of the jurors seemed bored out of their minds. I can believe that! This trial needs to end like yesterday! I've seen murder trials be concluded in a much shorter amount of time.

Did she have a fresh face, wear make up, toner and moisturizer, did she wash her face???? Are you kidding me? How are these attorneys watching the jurors day in and day out and not streamlining this stuff?
It seems very petty in the grand scheme of things :rolleyes:

I've had the impression for years he lives like a rock star. Which basically means, a lot of drugs, a lot of drinking, a lot of money being thrown around. Sadly, the life of a rich addict. Also, not at all uncommon.

jmo
Not just among rock stars in Hollywood either … sadly it happens everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123