Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i personally think amber and johnny are as bad as each other
Here is the difference:
Johnny hs not made up vile horrific lies about her.

Amber is claiming he raped her with a liquor bottle and pulled her by the hair and punched her in the face repeatedly. That never happened. So I think she is much worse than he is

So Amber feels like she needs a bruise kit, but her makeup artist just used concealer? She said she needed a color to cancel out blue, but doesn't a bruise change colors? How would the makeup artist know that the bruise wouldn't worsen and appear under the makeup by the time of the show?

I'd think that if you're coloring dark circles from lack of sleep or something, then maybe that won't change colors. But bruising is different, is it not? And what about swelling? Did they mention swelling to this makeup artist?

Sky News

'When I came to the penthouse she had injuries," Heard's makeup artist says

The court is now being played the recorded deposition of Amber Heard's makeup artist Melanie Inglessis.

She is asked by Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft about what she observed on 16 December 2015, following the alleged assault by Depp.

Ms Inglessis says she arrived to the penthouse to do Heard's makeup for The Late Late Show with James Corden which she was set to appear on that day.

"When I came to the penthouse to do Amber's makeup she had injuries," she says.

"She had discolouration under both eyes and on the bridge of the nose and she had what I would call a split lip or something or her lip."

Ms Bredehoft asks if she recognises a photo of Heard's head which appears to show a patch of hair missing.

Ms Inglessis says: "I remember this because she showed it to us and I looked at it."

Heard's lawyer asks: "Do you recall if there was bruising along the scalp and pus?"

"I don't recall,"Ms Inglessis says.

Any attorneys here? Or someone knowledgeable? Why isn't hearsay a thing in depositions that are played in court?
Excellent question! How can any of this basically one-sided testimony not be challenged with cross-examination? The jury just accepts their word that the deposition witnesses are telling the truth and that it need not be questioned further?

ETA: IANAL :D

Listening to this woman, I don't believe she's lying at all. I do however believe, if AH did have facial injuries, she inflicted them onto herself. It does sound somewhat far-fetched, until you consider the length Sherri Papini went to, to convince people she was beaten, tortured, branded, etc. She did all the damage herself, to herself. It does happen.
Excellent comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members