VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult for me to understand why these witnesses who have distanced themselves from AH are willing to testify to bolster her story. I mean, I have to believe that they were themselves drained by her emotional neediness and drama. How could they not playback the past & ask themselves whether she was telling them the truth or not? I will say that they've generally been complimentary of Johnny. But I think it speaks to how persuasive this personality type is - that people who are so drained by them and distanced themselves can still testify on their behalf. I'd be like "I don't know her." lol. But maybe I'm just mean! And I also wonder how much the fact that they were feeding off her helps in them believing her bs even after the friendship is over.

i dont know if anyone remembers but i think it was in 2015 amber and johnny broke the law here in australia by bringing their dogs into australia illegally
Johnny was in Australia filming Pirates of the Caribbean. AH insisted on visiting him in Australia when she illegally brought the dogs. She then blamed everyone else for why she brought the dogs illegally. She is still being investigated by the Australian government. MOO

The only ones that know for sure are those involved...however, evidence will always be there.
I do not believe that Amber Heard is a gold digger. Amber Heard has been working since the age of 16 and was in twelve films by age 22. She is seeking fame not money. Fame brings money but in this case Amber Heard has talent.

I sadly have been around people that think they are the ones that are normal. They are the ones on drugs, they are the ones on booze, they are the ones doing impulsive things.

If anything, I think Amber Heard wanted the abuse hidden, but documented hence, many of the videos of the alleged abuse.

I mean Johnny Depp lost his case against the Sun in the UK. Solicitors proved the allegations of abuse. His former solicitor accidentally gave up Johnny Depp's intimate text messages and it was all revealed - the head butt, the videos supporting her hellish nightmare married to Depp, his crazy text messages about burning Amber's body (I cannot repeat it because its disgusting).

The age difference and his jealousy of her male and female relationships along with not being able to control Amber's actions, thoughts and emotions makes for the spiral they are now in.

I really was on Depp's side but after reviewing and reading up more, referencing my education and training and taking my own life experiences into account, I do not believe Amber Heard is lying about the alleged abuse. If anything, these court cases have hurt her and her future career opportunities.

And if you think that actors, entertainers, celebrities, athletes do not use alcohol or drugs, look at all of them that are caught by authorities - imagine the REST that are not caught!!!!

Everyone has issues and we all self medicate to make life tolerant. Johnny Depp has his own demons and maybe he needs to do some self care. I hope they both get their lives on track.

Not an attorney but the depositions are allowed in because the court can not compel these witnesses to testify since they live outside of VA. The court has no jurisdiction. So the parties have agreed to use the depositions. The depos have been heavily edited and both sides are questioning the witness so it's the same dynamic as direct and cross exam. Both sides have OK'd the depos that are being played. That means both sides feel that they're putting forth the evidence that they feel helps their side...with each witness.

It's difficult for me to understand why these witnesses who have distanced themselves from AH are willing to testify to bolster her story. I mean, I have to believe that they were themselves drained by her emotional neediness and drama. How could they not playback the past & ask themselves whether she was telling them the truth or not? I will say that they've generally been complimentary of Johnny. But I think it speaks to how persuasive this personality type is - that people who are so drained by them and distanced themselves can still testify on their behalf. I'd be like "I don't know her." lol. But maybe I'm just mean! And I also wonder how much the fact that they were feeding off her helps in them believing her bs even after the friendship is over.
Perhaps some of them are afraid of the consequences for themselves if they testify differently from when they testified in the UK trial.

i dont know if anyone remembers but i think it was in 2015 amber and johnny broke the law here in australia by bringing their dogs into australia illegally
I definitely remember that AH did that … as an international flight attendantg, flying many trips to Sydney, I was very familiar with having to quarantine dogs. At the time I thought perhaps she, or they, figured that celebrities could circumvent those rules :rolleyes:

I'm amazed that anyone finds this trial just a hot-mess of exposing dirty laundry by both JD and AH. I am amazed that anyone believes ONLY "Heardsay". I am amazed that anyone believes this trial shouldn't be happening based on their opinion that both AH and JD had toxic personalities and used alcohol/drugs. If I were falsely accused of criminal actions that were only based on the claims by AH, I wouldn't care how much of my life was exposed (good, bad, ugly) to clear my name. False accusations that ruin lives is the only thing truly toxic in this case. Justice (even if just to tell everything to the public) is worth this trial.

jmo

ETA: And, rather ridiculous to even imagine doing this only to revive a career.

Last edited:
Perhaps some of them are afraid of the consequences for themselves if they testify differently from when they testified in the UK trial.
So were these "friends" still close to her during the UK case? That would make a lot of sense. Cause they probably feel tied to whatever they said at that trial and hence would have to stand by that in these depos.

Sky News

Heard's makeup artist says she used 'really red lipstick to cover up injuries on lip'

Amber Heard's former makeup artist Melanie Inglessis is now shown a picture of Heard's injuries from the alleged attack by Depp.

Asked by Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft if the picture accurately depicts what she saw on the day she arrived to the penthouse on 16 December 2015, she replies: "Yes."

She is then asked what she did by way of makeup to cover up Heard's injuries.

"We covered the discolouration, the bruises with a slightly heavier concealer. One that has little more of a peach undertone which I normally don't use on Amber but peach cancels blue so I did that under the eyes," she says.

"Although Amber always has a red lip, it's her signature look, I remember clearly talking that we had no other option that night than to use a really red lipstick to make sure we could cover up the injuries on her lip."

Ms Bredehoft asks: "Were you able to cover up all the injuries with the makeup you applied and as you described?"

"Yes," Ms Inglessis says.

So were these "friends" still close to her during the UK case? That would make a lot of sense. Cause they probably feel tied to whatever they said at that trial and hence would have to stand by that in these depos.
I do strongly believe this.

And why can none of them give a precise reason why they are no longer friends? It’s bizarre to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace