Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

Depp's former close friend

The first witness is Bruce Witkin, a former close friend of Johnny Depp.

Mr Witkin says he first met Depp when they were playing in the same band in Florida. He says he's known him for at least 40 years, and up until around four years ago they were best friends. He says he considered him "a brother".

DH just asked me how much weight I would give to all of these video depositions if I were on the jury. I answered, "None whatsoever."
I have to agree....all these depos with no chance for cross. This burned out guy vaping during the depo...I mean really...if I were on jury I would be checked out

Sky News

Depp and Marilyn Manson 'would hit it pretty hard'

Johnny Depp's former close friend Bruce Witkin is giving evidence in a recorded deposition.

Mr Witkin says he witnessed Depp taking drugs and drinking during their 40-year friendship.

We are shown a message Mr Witkin wrote about Depp's private doctor, in which he says: "I'm real worried about [Depp] and this Doctor Kipper". He tells the court "I didn't trust this guy" and that he believed "it was a scam". He's referring to Depp's use of a private doctor, specifically Dr Kipper.

Mr Witkin says he had concerns about Depp's health, linked to his drink and substance abuse. He says "I loved the guy", talking about Depp.

Asked if Amber Heard was nice to him, he says yes, she was always nice. He also says Depp was "a romantic person" when asked. He is asked if he ever witnessed Depp suffering from issues of jealousy, and Mr Witkin says yes he did.

He is asked about Depp's friendship with rock star Marilyn Manson, and tells the court: "Him and Manson would hit it pretty hard... They would drink and smoke weed. I don't know if Manson did both, but I'd assume he did. He did everything else".

I have to agree....all these depos with no chance for cross. This burned out guy vaping during the depo...I mean really...if I were on jury I would be checked out
The lack of professionalism is astounding! I can't believe that the legal teams did not insist on proper decorum during these depositions. Reminds me of Michael Jackson showing up for court in pajamas. Totally disrespectful :mad:

After seeing this trial, I'm thinking if I ever have to be in court again, I won't worry about what I wear and I will take a vape with me :rolleyes: heck .. I might even slouch down in my chair, eat on the stand, sniff tissue (or something else) up my nose and then drive away while I'm still under oath. Am I missing anything? lol

Looks like a few of us had similar thoughts! lol

How does this guy help this case? We learned both JD and AH liked to get high. He smokes not vapes. MOO
Maybe more will be revealed.

He's testifying JD was jealous, and that he and AH used drugs. Which JD has readily admitted. It feels like they're grasping at straws with this guy.

Also, interesting that JD didn't like cocaine before AH, or that's how it sounded to me.

i think his purpose is testifying to drug and booze use. Clearly he was under the influence most of the time and that can lead to physical abuse. He is being honest as he vapes. He hit it exactly "the people on payroll won't say anything" oh that hits at something very important in this case.

He's testifying JD was jealous, and that he and AH used drugs. Which JD has readily admitted. It feels like they're grasping at straws with this guy.

Also, interesting that JD didn't like cocaine before AH, or that's how it sounded to me.
Apparently this man is involved somehow through the managers JD sued in 2018 - taking too much money. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead