VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing this trial, I'm thinking if I ever have to be in court again, I won't worry about what I wear and I will take a vape with me :rolleyes: heck .. I might even slouch down in my chair, eat on the stand, sniff tissue (or something else) up my nose and then drive away while I'm still under oath. Am I missing anything? lol
… well, you can’t vape IN the court, lol.

And I would like to reserve the right to sniff some tissue up my nose because I sometimes snivel a fair bit.

You also might want to consider a good old honorary mega-pint at your right hand.

He's testifying JD was jealous, and that he and AH used drugs. Which JD has readily admitted. It feels like they're grasping at straws with this guy.

Also, interesting that JD didn't like cocaine before AH, or that's how it sounded to me.
I think you got it in one, lol.

These are the worst people Amber can get to talk badly about him, I guess; which I can’t imagine is blowing any of the juror’s skirts up.

How does this guy help this case? We learned both JD and AH liked to get high. He smokes not vapes. MOO
Maybe more will be revealed.
This guy was basically brought in to show that many of the folks around JD are yes men! So defense wants to say to jury don’t believe their testimony!

Edited to add: plus what everyone else said! :)

Sky News

A 'grab' bruise and a 'fat lip'

Johnny Depp's former close friend Bruce Witkin says he had never seen Depp and Heard "physically abuse each other". He goes on to describe times he witnessed injuries on the pair.

Mr Witkin describes being called to Depp's home at 3am one morning to "help out". He describes the situation he found when he arrived as "crazy" and says "you could tell there was a vibe in the house... People had a little bit of an edge". It's not clear when this was.

Moving on to injuries, Mr Witkin says he "once" saw a bruise on the top of Heard's arm, and describes it as looking like "she was grabbed, [with] finger marks". He says he saw it while he was working on a Keith R documentary and Depp and Heard "came into the studio".

He also says on one occasion, possibly in the spring of 2016, he saw Depp "with a fat lip" during rehearsals for a tour.

He says he has previously witnessed Depp taking cocaine, including wit Aerosmith lead guitarist Joe Perry, who is in the band Hollywood Vampires with Depp.

After seeing this trial, I'm thinking if I ever have to be in court again, I won't worry about what I wear and I will take a vape with me :rolleyes: heck .. I might even slouch down in my chair, eat on the stand, sniff tissue (or something else) up my nose and then drive away while I'm still under oath. Am I missing anything? lol

Looks like a few of us had similar thoughts! lol
Don't forget your "water" bottle ;)

Sky News

'It's a strange thing around people like him, everybody wants something'

Johnny Depp's former friend, musician Bruce Witkin says he has not seen Depp since 2018. He says: "My daughter even got married [and he didn't come]. He tells the court Depp believes "I stabbed him in the back".

Elaborating, he says: "I think there was lies and b******* said about me that he believed... I knew he wasn't happy about my testimony, but I'm not going to lie". He says he has been unable to sort it out with Depp face to face, but that all he ever wanted to do was the best for him.

Mr Witkin says: "It's a strange thing around people like him, everybody wants something".

His deposition has now concluded.

Looks like more of the same drug use = abuse BS. I noticed the sly Marilyn Manson angle too. Guilty by association, right?

The issue is that AH appears to have been consuming bottles of wine daily, has a cocaine habit shared by her sister, takes mushrooms, weed and MDMA regularly, but she's not a substance abuser which could lead to physical abuse, right? And all the hangers on around her were doing drugs daily? How was that good for helping keep sober? Sheer hypocrisy.

All the tapes already show who the instigator and aggressor is.

And by the looks of things JD's jealousy fears were not unfounded. James Franco, Elon Musk, Cara Delevingne. Look up what "cuddle puddle" means.

oh talent agent....another one no cross possible. She may get at the fact that it got more difficult to get him jobs with his behavior getting more erratic.

And yet he's filmed at least one movie pretty much every year since the 90s. Sometimes two or three. That's not consistent with people not wanting to work with him, IMO.

Last edited:
This agent is finally a witness that is speaking to the heart of this case....did he lose jobs after op-ed..ie did it cause his career to spiral downward? Or was it already going the wrong direction. I tend to believe this witness and it is on point.

Looks like more of the same drug use = abuse BS. I noticed the sly Marilyn Manson angle too. Guilty by association, right?

The issue is that AH appears to have been consuming bottles of wine daily, has a cocaine habit shared by her sister, takes mushrooms, weed and MDMA regularly, but she's not a substance abuser which could lead to physical abuse, right? And all the hangers on around her were doing drugs daily? How was that good for helping keep sober? Sheer hypocrisy.

All the tapes already show who the instigator and aggressor is.

And by the looks of things JD's jealousy fears were not unfounded. James Franco, Elon Musk, Cara Delevingne. Look up what "cuddle puddle" means.

If I was on the jury .. they would have already lost me. It's like beating a dead hor$e .. move on .. either give us the beef or get out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298