Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'Heard's world has been silent in terms of opportunities'

Entertainment industry expert Katheryn Arnold describes Amber Heard's career as long "considering she's fairly young" (Heard is 36), and says she appeared in at least 50 productions ahead of her divorce from Johnny Depp.

She describes the success of Heard's career, including the role of Mera in Aquaman which was DC Comic's highest grossing film, and The Danish Girl which had a high profile cast including Eddie Redmayne.

However, she says the actress's career has been greatly impacted since her split with Depp, and a negative social media campaign which ensued.

Ms Arnold says the online negativity has "made it hard for [filmmakers and other companies] to work with Amber" because by using her "negativity was bought to their product service or film".

She goes on: "Her world has been silent in terms of opportunities". She says the actress has recently been offered a role in a small independent film, but says other than that "she has not worked".

She says Aquaman was "[Heard's] star is born moment" when she says she achieved "international renown". However she says her career has not achieved anywhere near the levels of success it should have following the first film.

Do you happen to have a link to those articles please? I haven't had chance to read what people have been saying.
Sorry no, I see the headlines as I'm scrolling through the news and those are the headlines I see. I suppose a quick "Amber Heard Jason Momoa chemistry" google would pull them up.

That is a distinguishing factor between battered women and battered men, explains Brown: Men -- like this one -- are more likely to be embarrassed by their abuse, making them less likely to report it, according to the Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men web site, which states men often worry, "What will people think if they knew I let a woman beat up on me?" and "I don't want to be laughed at; no one would believe me."

Another distinguishing factor is that while women who are abused are more likely to be pushed or shoved, beat up, or threatened with a gun, the women who do the abusing are more likely to throw something, kick or bite, hit with an object, threaten with a knife, or actually use a knife, according to the National Violence Against Women Survey.

And perhaps the most important difference is that women who batter may have a greater ability to use the "system" to their advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason Mamoa was adamant AH be in Aquaman2?

Funny... that's not what we're all seeing in the msm articles, is it?
So which is true?
It's also not what I am seeing from him on his social media accounts. Has anyone seen that he has been watching this trial, commenting on it, and has publicly followed Johnny on Johnny's SM accounts?

Sorry no, I see the headlines as I'm scrolling through the news and those are the headlines I see. I suppose a quick "Amber Heard Jason Momoa chemistry" google would pull them up.
I believe someone posted an article on here last night .. should be in the last thread. I will see if I can find it!

@gloomy beat me to it below!

Last edited:
This is all extremely relevant to her counterclaim. I mean, there’s no question she’s getting a ton of negative press. And that would impact her job prospects. The issue is can they tie it to what Waldman said and did. If the jury believes she’s a liar etc then this is all moot.

Oh yes I've heard about the lack of chemistry. It was this quote I was referring to

"Jason Mamoa was adamant AH be in Aquaman2?"

"Funny... that's not what we're all seeing in the msm articles, is it?"

As far as I'm aware Mamoa hasn't commented publicly in regard to Amber and Aquaman 2.

Just wondered if I'd missed it.

Rumors of a falling out between the Aquaman co-stars began to circulate when Momoa started following Depp on Instagram. Some people have interpreted the gesture as an indication that Momoa sides with the veteran actor, while others believe he only did it on the advice of his PR team to imply his neutrality. At this point, Momoa and Heard still follow each other on Instagram, but it is unclear whether they still maintain a line of communication with each other.
Amber Heard And Jason Momoa's Current Relationship Raises Suspicions Among Aquaman Fans

Here is one of the articles about the chemistry.

Jason Momoa and Amber Heard's ‘lack of chemistry’ reduced her role in ‘Aquaman 2’, her agent says​

Jason Momoa and Amber Heard star in 'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom,' which is set to be released in March 2023​

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member