VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rewatched Alejandro Romero's testimony. Man that guy has patience with EB's questions, which sometimes were repeated over and over, especially about the make up details. Really, the man would know what color foundation she had on, what powder, blush etc?

Towards the end, he just wanted to climb the walls or get out of the car completely, and at one point I thought he was going to cry due to his frustration. He was also dying to vape and hiding it, until he gave up lol, and started driving.
I felt for this dude, honestly it was obvious to me his current (?) job wouldn’t give him time off to testify, which I think the jurors will relate to a lot more than they do any movie star.
I don't think JD would appeal if it goes against him re his suit, he has done what he needed to do.

I think AH might if it goes against her in either suit because she has proved she just has to have the last word!.

If it goes against JD in the suit against him, I wouldn't be as sure, but I think he might realise that that would undo some of what he has achieved thus far.
I will bet y’all 100,000,000 alpacas AH appeals, and has a new legal team with which to do it because Elaine will drop her.

I don’t think her overweening ego will let her skip it.

Just opining, but I have a feeling that, since this was a six week trial, the jury will take a few days of going back over testimonies and reviewing photos,this, specially after the past two days of metadata testimony... So am thinking a verdict perhaps Wednesday late afternoon or so? I also do have a notion that a verdict before the Holiday weekend might bode badly for AH....

I felt for this dude, honestly it was obvious to me his current (?) job wouldn’t give him time off to testify, which I think the jurors will relate to a lot more than they do any movie star.

I will bet y’all 100,000,000 alpacas AH appeals, and has a new legal team with which to do it because Elaine will drop her.

I don’t think her overweening ego will let her skip it.
Bingo …. I am sure AH will have to find other counsel to do an appeal for her. I’m tipping Elaine will very conviently not have any free space in her calender to represent AH ….. EVER

Just opining, but I have a feeling that, since this was a six week trial, the jury will take a few days of going back over testimonies and reviewing photos,this, specially after the past two days of metadata testimony... So am thinking a verdict perhaps Wednesday late afternoon or so? I also do have a notion that a verdict before the Holiday weekend might bode badly for AH....
Yes, agree that this is a lot more complex and longer than “Amber Heard is a liar; ok, thanks, bye”, regardless of how negative a light today’s testimony may have visibly placed her in some of their eyes; and that they’ll certainly be reminded when they get the instructions, of all the component parts they must process and evaluate.

Yes, when Camille said Mr Night never witnessed JD yelling at her by the fire pit, or grabbing anyone's arm, Amber said :
[paraphrasing] " He wasn't even there. I've never seen him before. I don't even know who he is."

and a few things like that, seemingly to say that he was some random imposter pretending to be the owner of the trailer park....:rolleyes:

Right? Because that obviously can't easily be verified . She is so reactive she doesn't give herself time to stop and think before she lashes out. IMO

It’s interesting that she mentioned JD’s power when she admitted to writing the garbage.. IMOH she is full of hatred for Johnny because she is soooooo jealous of his power…. after this is done I hope she can get help for her obvious mental issues..

I would think that the jurors would want discussion before serious deliberations. Each of them has been forbidden to talk about the 6 weeks of intense testimony, both with other jurors and in the outside world.
I expect there could be a lot of a pent up need to talk.

How long that would be is anyone's guess, and who knows whether jury members may in fact be pretty unaffected by their need for silence, or who just want to get on with it and go home.

I have no idea what to predict...
I can see this resolved tomorrow night, and I can see this going into next week.
I am conflicted. The criminal trial of Casey Anthony in 2011, I observed from jury selection (fascinating process) to verdict. I was in shock how quickly the jury arrived at their verdict especially of course the outcome. IIRC They barely deliberated. That trial was also 6 weeks. I think I would feel better if the jury deliberations were a bit longer. But as I stated I am conflicted. IMO.

It’s interesting that she mentioned JD’s power when she admitted to writing the garbage.. IMOH she is full of hatred for Johnny because she is soooooo jealous of his power…. after this is done I hope she can get help for her obvious mental issues..
Yaasssss!!! This^^^^

Regardless of the verdict, I appreciate the court allowing this case to go forward…allowing JD to show & tell his life at the hands of this hateful, jealous monster.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member